• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Remeber This Cheesy Game? Revived

ThePSIDuck

I get up and find the fuzzy pickles guy from earthbound and I hire him to constantly take pictures of you as "memories" but secretly is sending them to me so I can know you location at all times then when the time is right I find you and peck your eyes with my beak so your blind then I quack in your ear and you become deaf and punch you in the gut and while you're unconscious I take you to a cemetery and bury you alive and I steal the cheese and send it in a invincible rocket to a planet unknown to mankind. I stole the cheese

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
I get up and find the fuzzy pickles guy from earthbound and I hire him to constantly take pictures of you as "memories" but secretly is sending them to me so I can know you location at all times then when the time is right I find you and peck your eyes with my beak so your blind then I quack in your ear and you become deaf and punch you in the gut and while you're unconscious I take you to a cemetery and bury you alive and I steal the cheese and send it in a invincible rocket to a planet unknown to mankind. I stole the cheese
I locate the planet using a tracker on the rocket. Then, I ebola that rocket and steal the cheese

ThePSIDuck

I shoot trenly with a cannon in the gut and I steal the cheese and dig to the core of the earth and put it in a fire-proof case the also jams radio waves so no one can track it and if anyone tries to get to it they burn and die. I stole the cheese

ThePSIDuck

Trenly foolishly puts his cheese in his pocket to guard and when he takes a shower I lower myself with a rope down into his bathroom all mission impossible style and I grab the cheese and send it through a time portal to before the earth was created

super_piggy000

I steal the TARDIS and travel back in time to bring the cheese back to the present. I lock it in a room with an army of zombies with Op gear and Resistance 255.

super_piggy000

I tie you up with your fishing rod, and give you to a native tribe to sacrifice you to their volcano god after stealing the cheese. I hide the cheese in an unbreakable safe with a 3 letter password.

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
I tie you up with your fishing rod, and give you to a native tribe to sacrifice you to their volcano god after stealing the cheese. I hide the cheese in an unbreakable safe with a 3 letter password.
I GOT HOT DOG PIZZA FOR DINNER :O :O
8xrXirg.jpg

The hot dog pizza breaks the safe with its swagger powers.

ITS CHEESE SO I STEAL THE CHEESS!!!!!

ThePSIDuck

I find out that the cheese has feelings and the cheese sends me a message via telepathy saying that he's in been pain because all these evil people are trying to lock him up in safes so I decide to try to set the cheese free so no one can bother him so I run to Cptcreeper! and give him a poisoned hotdog pizza and he foolishly eats it and dies and I send the cheese to the cheese planet so he can live with the other cheese in peace

SAFollis

Trusted Member
I had secretly put a tracker on the cheese a long time ago, and go to the cheese, and then slice up the cheese, put slices across the entire universe so far apart that it's almost impossible to put it back to gether

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I de-molecularize the cheese and spread it across heptillions of galaxies and throughout many years, past present and future. They are spread so far apart, no machine or telekinesis can pull them together. I have stolen the cheese

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
I de-molecularize the cheese and spread it across heptillions of galaxies and throughout many years, past present and future. They are spread so far apart, no machine or telekinesis can pull them together. I have stolen the cheese
But swag can!!!!
I steal the cheese with my super swagolisous powers!!!!

ThePSIDuck

I create a cheese world thousands of galaxys away where the cheese can live so I use a teleportation device to teleport the cheese from super_piggy000's arms to the cheese world where the cheese will live in peace