• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Remeber This Cheesy Game? Revived

SAFollis

Trusted Member
I create a spaceship that bends space itself so it can appear to go faster than the speed of light, then catch up to codeherobrine's space ship, launch 5 nuclear missiles that are made to not affect cheese and then put on a anti-radiation suit then bring the cheese back to my spaceship and continue traveling faster than the speed of light away.

Unitus

Retired Staff
While SAFollis is thinking of rocket science I turn into a cute puppy and he gives me the cheese.

evoon

Trusted Member
While in the hospital after being shot by Special Ops forces, I hire someone to distract Unitus with a bone while he steals the cheese and gives it to me.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I dress up as a doctor and go to IMightbeEvan's roon and I steal him the cheese while he's weak. Then I fly back to my home in Argentina and hide it in my secret place no one knows.

Kaios

Retired Staff
I dress up as a doctor and go to IMightbeEvan's roon and I steal him the cheese while he's weak. Then I fly back to my home in Argentina and hide it in my secret place no one knows.
I use a satellite to locate his secret location then infiltrate his location, steal the cheese and then I put it into an indestructible case then throwing it into a super volcano.

___Barney___

I use a satellite to locate his secret location then infiltrate his location, steal the cheese and then I put it into an indestructible case then throwing it into a super volcano.
Spying on Kaios from above in my invisible helicopter ( For some reason the wonder woman theme song my mom used to listen to just popped in my head) I grab a stack of God apple jump out into the Volcano stay there and steal the cheese

Kaios

Retired Staff
I find Kaios's enderchest mine it, bring it to the end assuming it will allow me to open my assumption is correct and I use a mod to fly on the ender dragon with the cheese right behind me dropping TNT so if someone comes in, they fall into the end void
-_- you can't use old ones..........you ruined the whole thing....lol also ender chests only show the items of your player. Not other :p

___Barney___

Ok...Even though I still am in the volcano but Kk I secretly inplanted a hologram device on the cheese with me still stealing the cheese

SAFollis

Trusted Member
I take mojangster's real cheese and blow up planet earth, including all of it's inhabitants, to steal the cheese. Only those who were previously in space and never returned to earth (from other posts) lived :#
2j6go.gif

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
A random asteroid from Planet Earth explosion destroys SAF's spaceship and I come flying with my swaggy Minecon cape that let's me to fly and breath in the space and steal the cheese while he dies

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
A random asteroid from Planet Earth explosion destroys SAF's spaceship and I come flying with my swaggy Minecon cape that let's me to fly and breath in the space and steal the cheese while he dies
I hack mojang and remove your cape and put it on me. My swagger power overwhelms you as I steal the cheese.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
I suddenly pull out a pocket ship (inflatable spaceship) while I'm suffocating, and then get in it and shoot down Zain's old cape (now cpt's) and take the cheese.

Kaios

Retired Staff
I suddenly pull out a pocket ship (inflatable spaceship) while I'm suffocating, and then get in it and shoot down Zain's old cape (now cpt's) and take the cheese.
My spirit lives on even though I'm dead. I then use my $weg spirit powers to steal the cheese from SAF

Omnisent

Trusted Member
My spirit lives on even though I'm dead. I then use my $weg spirit powers to steal the cheese from SAF
I call the ghosts of ghost busters to suck Kaios up, and they spit out the cheese and give it to my even $w3gg13r soul, and fly off into another universe among millions.

Kaios

Retired Staff
I call the ghosts of ghost busters to suck Kaios up, and they spit out the cheese and give it to my even $w3gg13r soul, and fly off into another universe among millions.
I escape from Dekus evil ghosts. I then scower the universe for more than 2 centuries. When I finally reach Deku his spirit has let his guard down. I steal the cheese and fly into a worm hole ending up where even I don't know where.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
I hire aliens to catch and capture every ghost they find, and luckily they were near kaios's ghost and took the cheese from his ghost, then handed it to me.

Omnisent

Trusted Member
I hire aliens to catch and capture every ghost they find, and luckily they were near kaios's ghost and took the cheese from his ghost, then handed it to me.
I escape from the aliens, and find SAFollis and steal the cheese, and go back to the aliens but keep the cheese hidden

123qaa123456

CONSPIRACY THE CHEESE IS ACTUALLY XCHEEZ1 AKA LECHEEZ.... I STEAL LECHEEZ FROM UNITUS USING MY MENISCUS TO SCRAPE HIS ESAPHAGUS