• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Remeber This Cheesy Game? Revived

obsidianwolf9999

After galactic power stole the cheese I came in with a stylish silver jacket and stabbed galactic. I then stabbed the cheese and took it with me to a place unknown to all. I stole the cheese :3

Unitus

Retired Staff
I revive all the people that have fallen in combat, in reward I recieve the cheese.
(Please don't kill each other to evade gore)

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
I revive all the people that have fallen in combat, in reward I recieve the cheese.
(Please don't kill each other to evade gore)
I send the police to locate your cheese.
Unit one what is your 10-20
10-4 Unit one is rolling code 3 at Unitus 's house
10-4 Lethal force is authorized get the the cheese
10-4.
All units repeat I have the cheese but Unitus has blown up his car repeat. He's coming. I'm tazing! *Bzzz*
Unit 1 is ok code 4 rolling with the cheese and the prisoner for stealing the cheese from someone.

And then I steal the cheese from the police station

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
Again please keep it clean this is not appropriate. There are young players on.
I open FL and insert Sytrus into the channel rack, open the default patch, set both oscillators to Half-Triangle waves and distort one, route Operator 1 through both Operator 2's and route Master Operator 2 through FX 1 in the Matrix, set FX 1 to Reverb, apply 120% dry, 75% wet settings to the Reverb, route FX 1 to Master Output in the Matrix, open up the Piano roll and lay down some F# Harmonic Minor trifecta chords, write a F# Harmonic Minor melody including triplets, lay it all out in the Pattern editor, open Google Chrome, type in www.reddit.com, post a voice request on /r/wearethemusicmakers, wait a week, hire a guy to do vocals, have him sing about Kaios's Ban Hammer, process the audio spectrum into Edison, normalize then slightly maximize the acapella, put in the Pattern editor alongside the song, EQ everything, master each track using Multiband Compressors, slap a Limiter on the Master bus, render out as 32-Float 64-Sinc WAV, upload it to SoundCloud, show Kaios, and steal the Cheese from him while he listens.

Kaios

Retired Staff
I open FL and insert Sytrus into the channel rack, open the default patch, set both oscillators to Half-Triangle waves and distort one, route Operator 1 through both Operator 2's and route Master Operator 2 through FX 1 in the Matrix, set FX 1 to Reverb, apply 120% dry, 75% wet settings to the Reverb, route FX 1 to Master Output in the Matrix, open up the Piano roll and lay down some F# Harmonic Minor trifecta chords, write a F# Harmonic Minor melody including triplets, lay it all out in the Pattern editor, open Google Chrome, type in www.reddit.com, post a voice request on /r/wearethemusicmakers, wait a week, hire a guy to do vocals, have him sing about Kaios's Ban Hammer, process the audio spectrum into Edison, normalize then slightly maximize the acapella, put in the Pattern editor alongside the song, EQ everything, master each track using Multiband Compressors, slap a Limiter on the Master bus, render out as 32-Float 64-Sinc WAV, upload it to SoundCloud, show Kaios, and steal the Cheese from him while he listens.
Where's the multi like?

While master continues to make more 3p1c w0b5 I steal the cheese.

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
Where's the multi like?

While master continues to make more 3p1c w0b5 I steal the cheese.
I call in burger king to get the cheese and I steal the cheese
nPmtLQ.gif

SAFollis

Trusted Member
I call in burger king to get the cheese and I steal the cheese
nPmtLQ.gif
I sent you forward in time for 1 minute, take the cheese, make a cheeseburger out of it and throw it in a giant pile of cheese burgers at burger king, making it indistinguishable from every other cheese burger.

Kaios

Retired Staff
I sent you forward in time for 1 minute, take the cheese, make a cheeseburger out of it and throw it in a giant pile of cheese burgers at burger king, making it indistinguishable from every other cheese burger.
Meh, you altered the cheese.

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
Burger King eats that burger and when he poops it out SAFollis steals. THEN I senatize it and make sure it is safe. I put it in a bag to give to my enemies. I steal the cheese

Kaios

Retired Staff
Kaios look at rule #1... And I steal the cheese (doesn't count)
Omg stop with that.... Some things need to be monitored in this like if people get un necessarily inappropriate with it .(It already has once) Besides, Server/Forums rules over ride yours :/
It would be different if I was completely off topic with it. But it is pertaining to it.

Anyways, I get Justin Bieber sent back to Canada and then distract Unitus with a fancy car and steal the cheese. :p

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
https://clyp.it/fqluqesa (contains mild language)

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Omg stop with that.... Some things need to be monitored in this like if people get un necessarily inappropriate with it .(It already has once) Besides, Server/Forums rules over ride yours :/
It would be different if I was completely off topic with it. But it is pertaining to it.

Anyways, I get Justin Bieber sent back to Canada and then distract Unitus with a fancy car and steal the cheese. :p
While kaios listens to Masterfireheart sick track, He unknowingly drops the cheese. I pick it up and have thus stolen the cheese.

Unitus

Retired Staff
I take the cheese out of the cheeseburger and turn it into a normal cheese. After that I steal the cheese.