• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Remeber This Cheesy Game? Revived

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
I have brought it back:
(BuisquitDawg made this:
http://www.happy-hg.com/forum/index.php?threads/i-stole-the-cheese-game.3178/)
Try not to make this game as gorry as it was before.
BUISQUITDAWG said:

This is a forum game, if you couldn't guess. By the way this has to have certain words that you have to say in the game. The words that it has to have is the words "stole the cheese" in it.

Anywho, the objective of this particular game is to steal the cheese from the person above you.

I.E. I slap Fred with a potato and steal the cheese.

I slap Bob with a dead fish and run away.

RULES! :(

RULE #1!!!!
Only post cheese related things, such as if you want to talk to your friends. You can fix this. :) You can't say:
Hi Zainos I want to be your friend.
But, you can say:
Hi Zainos can you be my friend and I stole the cheese.
Then Zainos would say
Ok Cptcreeper64! you can be my best bro and I steal the cheese.
This isn't funny but it is allowed.

The point of this is to be funny. So NO GORE!

No nukes. (That would destroy the cheese)

No superweapons. (MIRV's, World-Destroying things.)

No superpowers. EXCEPTION: Swagger. Magic Swagger Powers are allowed.

So... let's steal some cheese!

ALSO, No altering the cheese, destroying the cheese.

Last edited:

Trenly

Admin
Admin

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 277

___Barney___

I submit a false report about Cptcreeper64! hacking; while he reads it, I steal the cheese
While Trenly watches from a distance while Cptcreeper64! Reads the report. I blindfold him then run away with the cheese into a secret farm base nobody knows about because its Actually in Canada, where, I steal the cheese

Trenly

Admin
Admin
While Trenly watches from a distance while Cptcreeper64! Reads the report. I blindfold him then run away with the cheese into a secret farm base nobody knows about because its Actually in Canada, where, I steal the cheese
After taking off the blindfold, I get imtotallychris to divulge the location of your base. I steal the cheese, and give it to chris

Unitus

Retired Staff
I start dancing in the distance and Kaios gives me the cheese in reward for my awesome moves.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I realize IMightBeEvan has grazed me so I hire a Special Ops force to find and collect the cheese. They find you, shoot you 50 times with a M4A1 carbine rifle, and collects the target object. Then they call in Seal Team 6 to blow up anything that belongs to you.
I use my ninja skills and challenge you to a round of SG, where I kill you and steal the cheese

___Barney___

I need help with world edit and Zain is the only one on, I ask him to come to my creative plot, he hides the cheese on his plot so no one can steal, he goes to my plot and I fly to his plot and steal the cheese

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I need help with world edit and Zain is the only one on, I ask him to come to my creative plot, he hides the cheese on his plot so no one can steal, he goes to my plot and I fly to his plot and steal the cheese
Mo accidentally dropped the cheese, and I stole it from him

Omnisent

Trusted Member
I hack the server, and OP myself. Then, I type /tp trenly and I am teleported to him, so I steal the cheese. After that, I do /kill trenly

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I hack the server, and OP myself. Then, I type /tp trenly and I am teleported to him, so I steal the cheese. After that, I do /kill trenly
I set up a false proxy server and use it to remotely control the server console, where I ban everyone else, steal the cheese, remove all the consoles accounts except for root, change the password, shutdown the server, save the cheese as a printable file, 3D print the cheese, and remove the file.

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
I set up a false proxy server and use it to remotely control the server console, where I ban everyone else, steal the cheese, remove all the consoles accounts except for root, change the password, shutdown the server, save the cheese as a printable file, 3D print the cheese, and remove the file.
Seal team 6 comes in and blows up your house. They take the cheese as a prize and I steal the cheese.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
I take the cheese from the dead bodies and atomize it, then merge its molecules with mine, thus I become the cheese
I hire shia labeouf to slice you up and then take all the cheese atoms and recreate the cheese then put the cheese on a rocket ship flying at the speed of light

CodeHerobrine

Trusted Member
I buy a rocket ship that flys the speed of light and shoot down SAFollis's space ship take the cheese destroy it with my eyes.