• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Remeber This Cheesy Game? Revived

ThePSIDuck

The cheese gets old and sweaty and super_piggy000's cousin hates the smell finds the cheese and throws it away and I found it because I work at the dump and send him to a amusement park called cheese land I saved the cheese

Kaios

Retired Staff
I TOTALLY STAR WARS LUKE SKYWALKER DEATH STAR THAT TRASH COMPACTOR THEN RIDE THE TRASH COMPACTOR MONSTER TO STEAL THE CHEESE!

ThePSIDuck

I use a teleportation device to teleport the cheese out then blow up the Death Star with kaios in it I steal the cheese

Kaios

Retired Staff
I use a teleportation device to teleport the cheese out then blow up the Death Star with kaios in it I steal the cheese
I wasn't in the death star LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I was riding the DEATH STAR TRASH COMPACTOR MONSTER to steal the cheese. So while your busy blowing up the death star for no apparent reason I steal the cheese...again.

Kaios

Retired Staff
I drive a dump truck over and kill you and your trash monster. I steal the cheese.
You can drive a dump truck in space? Btw it'll take a bit more then running me and my monster over with a dump truck. NOW THAT WE HAVE FELT THE PAIN OF BEING RUN OVER WE ARE EVEN MORE MOTIVATED TO BE THE ONE AND ONLY PERSON WITH THE CHEESE. I STEAL THOU CHEESE

Kaios

Retired Staff
somehow we are back in MC so I just red pawn and OP myself then go into creative mode blocking you into a bedrock capsule. And then I steal the cheese.

super_piggy000

I get permissions to /nick. I nick myself Kaios and /tpa to The_Glader, shoot him with my OITC bow, and steal the cheese.

Last edited:

super_piggy000

I get night-vision goggles, find you, and secretly pickpocket you and replace the cheese with a time bomb that will detonate in 5 minutes. I steal the cheese.

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
I "grief" SAFs build and when he's amazed I steal the cheese.
I hack into the servers console. I remove the cheese from you and give it to me. Then I /nuke you and u die. Then i spam /kill michalthekid and u rage quit. Then i do /ban michalthekid BECAUSE I SAID SO and then i turn on a white list, allowing me to be the only one on the server. But my plan isn't flawless. I find out that the server has a firewall. NOOOOOO. Lol you read this for so long. So long that while you were reading i stole the cheese :D .

michalthekid

Trusted Member
I hack into the servers console. I remove the cheese from you and give it to me. Then I /nuke you and u die. Then i spam /kill michalthekid and u rage quit. Then i do /ban michalthekid BECAUSE I SAID SO and then i turn on a white list, allowing me to be the only one on the server. But my plan isn't flawless. I find out that the server has a firewall. NOOOOOO. Lol you read this for so long. So long that while you were reading i stole the cheese :D .
tl;dr I stole the cheese