• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Have You Ever?

Camden729

Nope, never left America in my life.

Have you ever lied about your birthday to get special food at a restaurant?

Camden729

Of course! Who hasn't? I've stolen like 5 books from my school already xD

Have you ever played a prank on someone and have it backfire?

Cookie

Trusted Member
Of course! Who hasn't? I've stolen like 5 books from my school already xD

Have you ever played a prank on someone and have it backfire?
Oh god many times
I can never do pranks, becus they always backfire real bad

I don't do pranks
Pranks do me

Have you ever been silent for more than 4 minutes
Like deese is tortur

Omnisent

Trusted Member
Oooooh Yas. On a school trip in year 6, we did archery. Oh those days, those cringy days

Anyways

Have you ever done a prank on your teacher?
Yes xD
It's a really funny story actually:
I had my friends say I was at band and I hid on the futon underneath some bean bags.
Once recess was over she walked in and they said I was at band, and right after she said "Ok." I jumped off the futon and went something like "REUIHIUWHEIFJWJ" and scared the living :) out of her xD
Anyways.

Have you ever eaten frog legs?

Cookie

Trusted Member
Yes xD
It's a really funny story actually:
I had my friends say I was at band and I hid on the futon underneath some bean bags.
Once recess was over she walked in and they said I was at band, and right after she said "Ok." I jumped off the futon and went something like "REUIHIUWHEIFJWJ" and scared the living :) out of her xD
Anyways.

Have you ever eaten frog legs?
Lol that escalated quickly

Nope but I'm going on a France trip with my babe and he's forcing me to eat frogs legs and snails
Disclaimer: I'm not going to do it even if he forces me too, I'm just gonna say im gonna do it. When we get there i will force him to do. Seriously tho, why am I gonna eat frogs legs like that's so freaking unhygienic ok I could rant about this so much but
Anyways

Have you ever farted in class, or at a silent moment? (This is turning into a unhygienic topic lolz)

Camden729

Technically...yes? A few of my younger neighbors asked me to "play" Hunger Games with them, and I was Katniss for some reason, but the Nerf bow they owned didn't have arrows. So I was forced to throw the bow instead. Katniss still won though!

Have you ever left something such as a phone or a wallet in a public bathroom?

Cookie

Trusted Member
Technically...yes? A few of my younger neighbors asked me to "play" Hunger Games with them, and I was Katniss for some reason, but the Nerf bow they owned didn't have arrows. So I was forced to throw the bow instead. Katniss still won though!

Have you ever left something such as a phone or a wallet in a public bathroom?
Omg hahah yeeesssss it's a funny story actually

I was on a family trip to London with my friends and family and halfway through the journey we stopped at a service station to get some food. My friends and I just quickly went to the toilet to fix on our makeup and took some photos, but after I took the the photos I put my phone down. I got some gum out of my bag, and just went. We ate our food, and normally (as being a antisocial freak) I was looking for my phone while I ate my fries. and then I realised I had left it in the toilet, and ran for my dear life like I was gonna die or something. I probs was gonna die but thank god I found it and no one took it lol

Anyways

Have you ever hit the quan

Acromatics

Retired Staff
Yes, me and my entire gymnastics team can.
Have you ever listened to music so loud you can't hear your parents screaming at you

Camden729

No, but I've wanted to! League, or Smite, either one.

Have you ever binge-watched a series of movies/a show in one day?