• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Senzies' speech for Helper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
The only times I've seen you on HHG was when you were stalking me and my friends plot >-> and the only time I've seen you type in chat was when you spam #SenziesForHelper. I went on NameMc to check your name history and saying that I've never seen your name in chat before from your history means you haven't been on HHG for long.. <_<
And who are you?

cStella

Retired Staff
It does not make any difference whether or not I think you'd make a good staff member because it is not up to me, but for entertainment purposes only please explain how you think you could do this any better ....

What I mean by this is that I see too many calls for help whenever staff aren't online. They, ofcourse, can't help this. I can.

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
This threads necessary percentage equates to about... 0.1%

Was there really an essay of some sort needed for Helper? We have an application just for Helper for you to try and become staff, a thread such as this would possibly get you nowhere. To apply for staff simply go to copy and paste this link: bit.ly/HHGNApp

I only read the title of the thread and read nothing else since I thought what would the point of it be. Anyway I'll read it now but for a future reference to anybody reading this, apply for staff with that link please, thanks :)

EDIT: Ok read the first paragraph + bit of second, uhm forum moderation is Mod+ (more than welcome to tag a Mod+ if you notice something) and you can simply report players to the player reports section on the forums if you notice a player breaking a rule!

Another edit: Ok skimmed the rest. Here's what I want to say. If you spot a staff member not doing their job properly/ abusing powers/ you have an issue with them, PM Zainos on the forums with proof. Again you went on about certain things you could simply throw into your application for Helper but this was really unnecessary to post a speech as it wouldn't go towards becoming a staff member, but the application will. We really advice just to use the application provided for Helper.

Oh and btw, the players, if no staff are on, are more than welcome if they have concerns or queries to use the guides section available on the forums; questions section to ask questions relating to HHGN, and help from in game such as the creative server guide or the hub welcome book just to name a few :)

Senzies

If you have a job why would you really... y'know

have the time to be helper on a random Minecraft server...

plus no one even knows who you are.

Due to my position, I have available time to moderate. Thank you for your question.

Passive agressive much? Even in your other replies it has been.

If you knew anything about staff you would know that what the players on ther server think of you (Regardless of if they may become a builder, and even that isn't certain) doesn't affect your chances of staff at all. It doesn't increase your chances.

Also, your endorsement for Kayla running for builder does jack squat. Builders are judged purely on talent, and again, the servers opinion doesnt really matter.

I am extremely well known on the server; and just as you claim, I know how to deal with players. I also have many supporters in HHG, and have applied for staff previously. When you say that you see an issue with players disrespecting staff and not being punished, perhaps thats because the staff themselves don't feel they are being disrespected. If they wanted to do something about it, they would.

My final point is a bit controversial, but Im sure Im not the only one who feels this way. When you posted "#SENZIESFORSTAFF" that could almost be considered begging the staff for stuff, which is against the rules. Also, by the very nature of creating this thread *in the way it was written* seems to be asking for staff. As many players have already said, a post saying "I applied for helper! Now we wait for the results" or similar would have been more appropriate of a prospective-staff than basically re-writing some of your answers to the application.
Thank you for your feedback.

This threads necessary percentage equates to about... 0.1%

Was there really an essay of some sort needed for Helper? We have an application just for Helper for you to try and become staff, a thread such as this would possibly get you nowhere. To apply for staff simply go to copy and paste this link: bit.ly/HHGNApp

I only read the title of the thread and read nothing else since I thought what would the point of it be. Anyway I'll read it now but for a future reference to anybody reading this, apply for staff with that link please, thanks :)

EDIT: Ok read the first paragraph + bit of second, uhm forum moderation is Mod+ (more than welcome to tag a Mod+ if you notice something) and you can simply report players to the player reports section on the forums if you notice a player breaking a rule!

Another edit: Ok skimmed the rest. Here's what I want to say. If you spot a staff member not doing their job properly/ abusing powers/ you have an issue with them, PM Zainos on the forums with proof. Again you went on about certain things you could simply throw into your application for Helper but this was really unnecessary to post a speech as it wouldn't go towards becoming a staff member, but the application will. We really advice just to use the application provided for Helper.

Oh and btw, the players, if no staff are on, are more than welcome if they have concerns or queries to use the guides section available on the forums; questions section to ask questions relating to HHGN, and help from in game such as the creative server guide or the hub welcome book just to name a few :)

And plus it only seems your on creative. When staff need to be on every server.
Creative is my favourite server to be on. If awarded staff, I will be highly mobile. Thank you for your question.

The only times I've seen you on HHG was when you were stalking me and my friends plot >-> and the only time I've seen you type in chat was when you spam #SenziesForHelper. I went on NameMc to check your name history and saying that I've never seen your name in chat before from your history means you haven't been on HHG for long.. <_<
Compared to what I say, saying "SenziesforStaff" is a very small fraction of what I say overall. The "Stalking" is for an experiment, which i'm going into detail about in my speech tomorrow (I have work tonight, so it's going to be sometime in the early morning).

I've been on the server for over three years. I have proof of this.

This is a link to my old YouTube channel under my old username with videos of me playing on the server: youtube.com/user/SmokeNMirrorsMC

and this is a link to my profile on MCViewer with the list of my old usernames: namemc.com/profile/Senzies
as you can see, SmokeNMirrorsMC is my first username on this account.

EDIT: Thank you for your question.

It does not make any difference whether or not I think you'd make a good staff member because it is not up to me, but for entertainment purposes only please explain how you think you could do this any better ....
What I meant by that statement is that the other staff can't help when they're not on. Due to my "unique" schedule, I can be awake, active, and able to help the server when they're not on.

Thank you for your question.

Last edited by a moderator:

mat

Due to my position, I have available time to moderate. Thank you for your question.

Creative is my favourite server to be on. If awarded staff, I will be highly mobile. Thank you for your question.

Compared to what I say, saying "SenziesforStaff" is a very small fraction of what I say overall. The "Stalking" is for an experiment, which i'm going into detail about in my speech tomorrow (I have work tonight, so it's going to be sometime in the early morning).

I've been on the server for over three years. I have proof of this.

This is a link to my old YouTube channel under my old username with videos of me playing on the server: youtube.com/user/SmokeNMirrorsMC

and this is a link to my profile on MCViewer with the list of my old usernames: namemc.com/profile/Senzies
as you can see, SmokeNMirrorsMC is my first username on this account.

EDIT: Thank you for your question.

What I meant by that statement is that the other staff can't help when they're not on. Due to my "unique" schedule, I can be awake, active, and able to help the server when they're not on.

Thank you for your question.

Half of these comments weren't even questions lol

Tuut

Trusted Member
Senzies can I be you when I grow up? Plz plz release your second speech already senpoii

Status
Not open for further replies.