• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Senzies' speech for Helper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senzies

Good evening everybody. It was a beautiful sunny day where I am. I hope that everybody is having a good night. I thank you in advance for reading my post. Due to almost overwhelming support, I decided to do a speech on what I would do as Helper.

I would first like to thank everybody for supporting me. Like i've said before, I have been getting a lot of support from the players of Happy Hunger Games (HHG) for running for a helper. They know the person I am, and they think that I would do well with handling authority, like I do on the forums that I moderate. I would like to give a shout out to Smokescreen. I've learned a lot about how to properly handle a variety of different issues from observing him do his job.

Moving on, this server is great; I really love it. This is why I am trying so hard to become a Helper. This server, however, needs help. Now, i'm not undermining the server at all. This is a great server and it's under great ownership, but the problem is the staff. Note, I said staff; not staff members. What I mean by this is that I see too many calls for help whenever staff aren't online. They, ofcourse, can't help this. I can. I feel that i'm more than qualified to hold a position of authority because I know how to use it. I know that some of my "opponents" have no experience whatsoever. I've said this before, but I don't believe that experience is beneficial in becoming a Helper. I do know, however, that it's what people look for. Not just in a Helper but in life, generally speaking.

So, I would like to share a little about my experience. I work in a retail position (fast food, specifically). This job requires me to interact with people These said people see me as somebody different because I specifically work there. They either see me as a piece of trash or a helper. Some of these people are very rude and test my patience to the extreme. However, i've learned how to keep my cool under anger and not to let anger influence my decisions, which I feel would greatly help me as Helper.
The other people that I work with are my fellow coworkers. These are very wonderful people. More importantly, we know how to work together. THIS is where teamwork comes in. I learned VERY quickly that you cannot deal with a 12:00 rush without teamwork. This also relates to being a Helper. If chosen, I will not go off and be a "lone wolf", I promise that I will sit and brainstorm with the other Helpers, Mods, and Admins to figure out how to move appropriately.

One of the problems that I see with this server is one of the rules is the "respect everybody" rule. This rule states that players will not be discriminated or disrespected in any form. This also applies to staff. The staff is more of an issue, however, because I see it all too often. I see staff members and innocent (as far as following the rules goes) players getting disrespected by fellow players. I hate this this happens. Therefore, if chosen to be Helper. I promise that I will rearm and reinforce this rule. Giving an enjoyable experience for players of Happy Hunger Games without the worry of being treated unfairly by these bullies.

One more thing before I go, this is an official endorsement. My friend, Kayla (IGN: TheMightyKayla) is applying for the Builder team. I've seen Kayla build, and from my opinion, she's absolutely amazing. She has helped me with building my headshop and I can't thank her enough. In my opinion, there isn't anybody that more nice and pure than she is for your Builder team. I fully support and endorse TheMightyKayla as she is in the running to be chosen for Builder.

There will be another speech tomorrow. I hope you've enjoyed reading and I highly appreciate all of the support that has been given to me. If chosen, I will NOT let you guys down. Choose the different; choose the best.

#SENZIESFORSTAFF

Attachments

• sign.gif
    sign.gif
    6.3 KB · Views: 221

Senzies

um no offence you'd make a BAD staff..

at creative one day you stalked people's plots saying it was for a YouTube experiment..then you posted pic(s) of people and posted them ONLINE.

If that's the reason that you think that i'll make a "bad staff", then I highly disagree with you. The pictures that i've posted online (which to add were harmless and in no way shape or form had malicious intent), were taken down. I'm going to go more into detail about my social experimentation and how it will effect me as staff in my next speech tomorrow.

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
If that's the reason that you think that i'll make a "bad staff", then I highly disagree with you. The pictures that i've posted online (which to add were harmless and in no way shape or form had malicious intent), were taken down. I'm going to go more into detail about my social experimentation and how it will effect me as staff in my next speech tomorrow.
So you're gonna make a speech everyday.. wow.

Senzies

So you're gonna make a speech everyday.. wow.
Incorrect. I made one today and i'm going to make one tomorrow. The one tomorrow is going to cover what I didn't say today (for stability) and i'm going to address any questions/concerns from this one (such as going into detail about the experiment).

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
Incorrect. I made one today and i'm going to make one tomorrow. The one tomorrow is going to cover what I didn't say today (for stability) and i'm going to address any questions/concerns from this one (such as going into detail about the experiment).
no, just go up to your thread, press edit and put the stuff you were gonna put in tomorrow thread and not spam senzies for helper

just tell people "aye I applied for staff" instead of all the threads you're gonna make

geez

Senzies

Ok NO.

And your little motto is like trumps
"Build walls great again"
I'm confused about your comment. "Ok NO.". May you please go into more detail.

My motto is "Choose the different; choose the best!". I'm having difficulty seeing how that relates to "Build walls great again", which isn't Trump's motto, if that's what you're referring to. His motto is "Make America Great Again!"

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
I'm confused about your comment. "Ok NO.". May you please go into more detail.

My motto is "Choose the different; choose the best!". I'm having difficulty seeing how that relates to "Build walls great again", which isn't Trump's motto, if that's what you're referring to. His motto is "Make America Great Again!"
Ok for one I was saying no to your staff thingy. If you would like to be staff just apply nothing you post or say here is going affect you being staff. Also no staff would do this. These types of things go 2 ways, hate for you doing this stupid thing or, ppl saying they want you to be staff. Also there is no reason to be a staff member if you need the community to accept you in a way like this. Again it will change nothing. Plus the majority of the HHG community is not on the forums. And not every body no matter what you do/say is going to like you. So for one I say no to all of this and you just wasted your time. Have a good day.

Senzies

:eek: That's pretty insulting to the current staff members, no?
Very good, observant question. I actually thought that people would take it as "I'm the best over everybody else and all the staff" or as Viperstrike said, "Im the best in the great. Pick me bc I'm better than any staff and I will over rule Zain. And take over HHG and be the best staff ever!!! Mwhahahaa."

But that wasn't my intention. "Choose the different" meaning how I place myself. In my application, I said that I relied more on my ability to adapt to new learning situations quickly and effectively rather than my experience. I used "Choose the best" for the fact that in today's society, there's more quality in diversity than similarity.

I would like to be clear, I hold much respect for Zainos and for all of the staff members of HHG. I do not mean to insult them with mt motto.

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Very good, observant question. I actually thought that people would take it as "I'm the best over everybody else and all the staff" or as Viperstrike said, "Im the best in the great. Pick me bc I'm better than any staff and I will over rule Zain. And take over HHG and be the best staff ever!!! Mwhahahaa."

But that wasn't my intention. "Choose the different" meaning how I place myself. In my application, I said that I relied more on my ability to adapt to new learning situations quickly and effectively rather than my experience. I used "Choose the best" for the fact that in today's society, there's more quality in diversity than similarity.

I would like to be clear, I hold much respect for Zainos and for all of the staff members of HHG. I do not mean to insult them with mt motto.
Um to tag ppl do @(name) and some thing should pop up. And you said that see.

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Ok let's just stop with all the criticism. He screwed up ok. Let's not ruin his forums experience. Ok thanks and Senzies welcome to the HHG community and the HHGN TryHard community.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Good evening everybody. It was a beautiful sunny day where I am. I hope that everybody is having a good night. I thank you in advance for reading my post. Due to almost overwhelming support, I decided to do a speech on what I would do as Helper.

I would first like to thank everybody for supporting me. Like i've said before, I have been getting a lot of support from the players of Happy Hunger Games (HHG) for running for a helper. They know the person I am, and they think that I would do well with handling authority, like I do on the forums that I moderate. I would like to give a shout out to Smokescreen. I've learned a lot about how to properly handle a variety of different issues from observing him do his job.

Moving on, this server is great; I really love it. This is why I am trying so hard to become a Helper. This server, however, needs help. Now, i'm not undermining the server at all. This is a great server and it's under great ownership, but the problem is the staff. Note, I said staff; not staff members. What I mean by this is that I see too many calls for help whenever staff aren't online. They, ofcourse, can't help this. I can. I feel that i'm more than qualified to hold a position of authority because I know how to use it. I know that some of my "opponents" have no experience whatsoever. I've said this before, but I don't believe that experience is beneficial in becoming a Helper. I do know, however, that it's what people look for. Not just in a Helper but in life, generally speaking.

So, I would like to share a little about my experience. I work in a retail position (fast food, specifically). This job requires me to interact with people These said people see me as somebody different because I specifically work there. They either see me as a piece of trash or a helper. Some of these people are very rude and test my patience to the extreme. However, i've learned how to keep my cool under anger and not to let anger influence my decisions, which I feel would greatly help me as Helper.
The other people that I work with are my fellow coworkers. These are very wonderful people. More importantly, we know how to work together. THIS is where teamwork comes in. I learned VERY quickly that you cannot deal with a 12:00 rush without teamwork. This also relates to being a Helper. If chosen, I will not go off and be a "lone wolf", I promise that I will sit and brainstorm with the other Helpers, Mods, and Admins to figure out how to move appropriately.

One of the problems that I see with this server is one of the rules is the "respect everybody" rule. This rule states that players will not be discriminated or disrespected in any form. This also applies to staff. The staff is more of an issue, however, because I see it all too often. I see staff members and innocent (as far as following the rules goes) players getting disrespected by fellow players. I hate this this happens. Therefore, if chosen to be Helper. I promise that I will rearm and reinforce this rule. Giving an enjoyable experience for players of Happy Hunger Games without the worry of being treated unfairly by these bullies.

One more thing before I go, this is an official endorsement. My friend, Kayla (IGN: TheMightyKayla) is applying for the Builder team. I've seen Kayla build, and from my opinion, she's absolutely amazing. She has helped me with building my headshop and I can't thank her enough. In my opinion, there isn't anybody that more nice and pure than she is for your Builder team. I fully support and endorse TheMightyKayla as she is in the running to be chosen for Builder.

There will be another speech tomorrow. I hope you've enjoyed reading and I highly appreciate all of the support that has been given to me. If chosen, I will NOT let you guys down. Choose the different; choose the best.

#SENZIESFORSTAFF
Passive agressive much? Even in your other replies it has been.

If you knew anything about staff you would know that what the players on ther server think of you (Regardless of if they may become a builder, and even that isn't certain) doesn't affect your chances of staff at all. It doesn't increase your chances.

Also, your endorsement for Kayla running for builder does jack squat. Builders are judged purely on talent, and again, the servers opinion doesnt really matter.

I am extremely well known on the server; and just as you claim, I know how to deal with players. I also have many supporters in HHG, and have applied for staff previously. When you say that you see an issue with players disrespecting staff and not being punished, perhaps thats because the staff themselves don't feel they are being disrespected. If they wanted to do something about it, they would.

My final point is a bit controversial, but Im sure Im not the only one who feels this way. When you posted "#SENZIESFORSTAFF" that could almost be considered begging the staff for stuff, which is against the rules. Also, by the very nature of creating this thread *in the way it was written* seems to be asking for staff. As many players have already said, a post saying "I applied for helper! Now we wait for the results" or similar would have been more appropriate of a prospective-staff than basically re-writing some of your answers to the application.

MintySuga

The only times I've seen you on HHG was when you were stalking me and my friends plot >-> and the only time I've seen you type in chat was when you spam #SenziesForHelper. I went on NameMc to check your name history and saying that I've never seen your name in chat before from your history means you haven't been on HHG for long.. <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.