• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Ruin-A-Wish

Swagsire101

Wish granted but your knowledge only allows you to code a simple NASCAR racing game. (And yes, I am a Nintendo fanboy, lol.)

I wish to flyyyy.

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
Wish granted, however it is just the same as the Phantom kit in PvP, where you can only use it for 5 seconds and wait for 30 seconds or so

I wish for psychic powers

pofoproud

Trusted Member
Wish granted but every time you use them you die and are stuck in an empty void of nothing-ness where your powers are useless.. So basically u can only use them once but never get to see their abilities.

I wish for me to not mess up in the simplest of things

Fantasiia

Wish granted but every time you walk you end up thinking too much and trip over your own feet.

I wish I had a piece of paper

youngfloppa

Wish granted, but your only good at getting the right ball to bowl with

I wish to have a bigger bedroom with cool stuff inside

Chickenrage249

Wish granted, but it sucks you into your computer and you are stuck in the world of happy wheels, where your body parts get decapitated all day.

I wish that my friend would stop playing league of legends
Grim...

Wish granted, but there are too many players so Skywars crashes

I wish that this wish will be 110% understud, you will understand my true meaning of my wish and not alter it in any way

Chickenrage249

Grim...

Wish granted, but there are too many players so Skywars crashes

I wish that this wish will be 110% understud, you will understand my true meaning of my wish and not alter it in any way
Whoops read the wrong post,

Wish granted, but you can't open the door nor break it down and there are no windows

Same wish on that last one

Swagsire101

Wish granted but I'm lying and your wish isn't actually granted.

I wish for the ability to spit fire.

EDIT: Sniped. :I

Wish granted but the water bottle is filled with spicy water.

I wish for the ability to spit fire.

Swagsire101

Wish granted but the baby sheep is locked in a glass sphere, and if the glass sphere is cracked, chipped, or damaged in any way, it will spontaneously combust and implode without warning, sucking up everything in a 50 mile radius. However, the sphere does provide living conditions for the baby sheep, such as food, water, and shelter.

I wish for a cucumber.

Swagsire101

Wish granted, but you're asked "Do you wish to die?" and then you say "No, I don't wish to die," and your wish is granted and you die. It's okay, we can be friends in Hell.

I wish to be British.

youngfloppa

Wish granted but you have an incredibly strong accent that makes you sound funny

I wish to know everything there is to know