• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Ruin-A-Wish

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
Wish granted but the game was severely overhyped and turns out just to be meh at best.

I wish to have a nicer gaming set up

Swagsire101

Wish granted, but while the world is crumbling to the alien threat, you're smiling, drinking some tea, and then a laser goes through your chest.

I wish for this thirst to go away.

joexxx6

Wish granted, but while the world is crumbling to the alien threat, you're smiling, drinking some tea, and then a laser goes through your chest.

I wish for this thirst to go away.

Wish granted but straight away you start to starve.

I wish I was better at PVP.

Swagsire101

Wish granted but then it gets to the point where it's unfun to play on.

I wish for my fingers to be made of flint and steel.

Chickenrage249

Wish granted, but then your computer crashes, and is in repair for days and the Leader notices that you haven't been on since you joined, so you get kicked from the Build Team

I wish for a dish wahser, because WHY NOT?!!

Swagsire101

Wish granted but you're mother thinks it's an oven and puts a cake in there and ruins the cake.

I wish for someone to EV train and level up my Pokémon because it's annoying as hell.

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Wish granted but now you have no private life, everyone knows what you're doing and when you're doing it.

I wish to have a massive chocolate bar.
Wish granted but the chocolate gods come down take your chocolate and make it so you don’t like chocolate anymore.

I wish to have a perfect life

joexxx6

Wish granted but the chocolate gods come down take your chocolate and make it so you don’t like chocolate anymore.

I wish to have a perfect life

Wish granted, but, you are now never satisfied with what you have.

I wish for a better PC.

joexxx6

Wish granted but it's only the crumbs left.

I wish I would tell me who the new head-builder is *sigh*

Wish granted, but they lie to you as it is not decided yet.

I wish people stopped asking questions about things that don't concern them.