• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global Cops n Robbers Server

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
I've been thinking about some sort of fun minigame that's more fair and less PvP based. (Most mini games are PvP based on the Server now). So I thought, maybe a Cops n Robbers Server?
The Game:
1-2 Wardens.
However many prisoners there will be left in the game
Point of the game:
Robbers spawn in jail cells, wardens spawn outside the cells with armour and weapons.
The robbers have to try to escape the jail and reach the boat at the end, or helicopter, or plane... (Just any vehicles!) XD
I think it will be fun and less to do with PvP and more to do with sort of survival as they try not to get killed by the wardens as they try to escape.
People also get banned if they're the warden and they just kill everyone for now reason?
Prisoners may also have 3 lives. Whilst the Wardens only have 1 so if the prisoners can kill the warden then they win?
This all doesn't sound perfect right now. I literally wrote this on the spot. Please leave suggestions of this idea below and hopefully it may be added.

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
I've been thinking about some sort of fun minigame that's more fair and less PvP based. (Most mini games are PvP based on the Server now). So I thought, maybe a Cops n Robbers Server?
The Game:
1-2 Wardens.
However many prisoners there will be left in the game
Point of the game:
Robbers spawn in jail cells, wardens spawn outside the cells with armour and weapons.
The robbers have to try to escape the jail and reach the boat at the end, or helicopter, or plane... (Just any vehicles!) XD
I think it will be fun and less to do with PvP and more to do with sort of survival as they try not to get killed by the wardens as they try to escape.
People also get banned if they're the warden and they just kill everyone for now reason?
Prisoners may also have 3 lives. Whilst the Wardens only have 1 so if the prisoners can kill the warden then they win?
This all doesn't sound perfect right now. I literally wrote this on the spot. Please leave suggestions of this idea below and hopefully it may be added.
I like the idea but it needs more detail, that's not a lot for 1 gamemode. But the rest is pretty good! :D

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
i agree more detail and couldn't the wardens just kill all the robbers then what and how many robbers would there be?
Well, there could be around 12 people in a round? So, if there are 2 Wardens then that will make it 10 Robbers.

jcdentonswh0re69

I really do feel like HHG needs this, Cops 'n Robbers isn't really popular anymore, but i'd like to play it!
And I agree with Duke and Viper, it needs a little more detail :p But other than that it's a good idea.