• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Chat glitch

Pindr

Every time i try to chat in creative a message 'Cannot Send message' pops up, even in rp, i can only chat is broad cast or private msg. please help.

Attachments

• Bug.jpg
    Bug.jpg
    553.8 KB · Views: 242

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
Every time i try to chat in creative a message 'Cannot Send message' pops up, even in rp, i can only chat is broad cast or private msg. please help.
1. please use the format given next time ^_^
2. Also explain your rank and stuff like do u think u r muted for something u did, or r u in rp mode, or if its just in that gamemode
3. i just tried this on creative and i talk in chat perfectly.. strange

Lowvex

1. please use the format given next time ^_^
2. Also explain your rank and stuff like do u think u r muted for something u did, or r u in rp mode, or if its just in that gamemode
3. i just tried this on creative and i talk in chat perfectly.. strange
It is strange indeed, she said that she also tried it on RP mode and still was the same thing :/.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Im wondering if it isnt some sort of glitch where someone was muted that had a very similar uuid.

But of course, I know nothing about the system and am just being a tryhard I guess :/

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
Well at hitman she said 'I only can talk in f bmsg and msg' so obvi on ever gamemode she can't talk in chat. She said about the talking stuff in /f bmsg. fyi

Pindr

I also re-added the server and logged out of mc and back in ...