• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Chat glitch

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Invalid bug, you had chat disabled -_-
To enable it back you just have to go to Menu -> Options -> Chat Setings -> Click "Chat" until it says "Shown".
Seriously I don't understand how the community failed in telling him that basic thing :/

Pindr

Invalid bug, you had chat disabled -_-
To enable it back you just have to go to Menu -> Options -> Chat Setings -> Click "Chat" until it says "Shown".
Seriously I don't understand how the community failed in telling him that basic thing :/
Nah, i had chat enabled, if i didn't i wouldn't be able to chat in broad cast and private msg ;P

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Nah, i had chat enabled, if i didn't i wouldn't be able to chat in broad cast and private msg ;P
No, you had your chat in "Commands Only", since that's the message that appears when you try to chat with "Commands Only" option (Cannot send chat message) and you were able to do /msg and /f msg since those are COMMANDS not CHAT MESSAGES :p
If you don't believe me just test it yourself and you'll see! :p