• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Gamemode Wither Runner/Dodge Skull (name not decided)

What do you think?

• Sounds Great!

• Can you go more into detail?

• Im not convinced.

• Horrible Idea!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xist_

So now you resort to flamebaiting and insulting me? Thats low.

It is not the same as deathrun. As T3A, ParadoxTaco, myself, AK_Aurora, and SAFollis will all tell you

And i will tell you there are other types of Deathrun...

And now just leave me alone i am stating a fact.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
DEATH RUN IS WHEN YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM DEATH GET THAT IN YOUR BRAIN! SO IT CAN BE THAT YOU ARE BEING SHOT BY WITHER SKULLS ITS STILL DEATHRUN
Bruh, are you stupid?
Death run is where deaths activate traps to kill people.
THIS IS WHERE YOU RUN AT A PATH WHILE DODGING AUTOMATIC STUFF

Xist_

Bruh, are you stupid?
Death run is where deaths activate traps to kill people.
THIS IS WHERE YOU RUN AT A PATH WHILE DODGING AUTOMATIC STUFF

Ok. It seems like i have to go to your level for you to understand.

"Death" Dying

"Run" Running

= Running from death

death = Withers

Thats like saying "Thats NOT KIT PVP YOU HAVE SOUPS"

Why are you arguing with me this won't be accepted anyway.

Trenly

Admin
Admin

"Death" Dying

"Run" Running

= Running from death

death = Withers

How do you know this wont be accepted? There has been no decision posted.

And you arent exactly running from the withers, since they arent moving. You would be dodging the projectiles they shoot.

Xist_

How do you know this wont be accepted? There has been no decision posted.

And you arent exactly running from the withers, since they arent moving. You would be dodging the projectiles they shoot.

I'm sorry i'm not allowed to say my opinion that i don't think this gamemode will be added.

AlaskanSkies

"Death" Dying

"Run" Running

= Running from death

death = Withers

"'Death' Dying'" = So kit PvP, SG, Bridges, and all the others can also be considered Death Run.

"'Run' Running" = You run in other gamemodes.

"= Running from death" = you are not running from death, you are avoiding obstacles and getting powers and such.

"death = Withers" = Actually, Withers = Withers. Death is a PLAYER in Death Run.

"That's like saying 'Thats NOT KIT PVP YOU HAVE SOUPS" = No it's not. Not at all.

"Why are you arguing with me..." = Because this is a free, open forum and we can state our opinions.

"...this won't be accepted anyway."
Ok, the above is honestly my favorite. Since when do you make the decisions of what is accepted and not? That is for Zainos and Staff to choose, and in case you haven't noticed, you're not Zainos or Staff.

ImTea

Retired Staff

"Death" Dying

"Run" Running

= Running from death

death = Withers

Have you played Deathrun? Deathrun is not about running from death. It is about escaping traps that the enemy team, named Death, are able to set off. And you run to the end, not necessarily away from Death. If you get to the end, in most cases you go and chase AFTER the Death team to kill them, and win the game. That is Deathrun.

Majorconnor10

A Gamemode myself and Trenly have decided to create. This gamemode would consist of 24 players. Every player would be considered a runner. The goal of the runners is to reach the end of a track. Seems easy right? Wrong! While running, wither skulls will be rapidly fired at you. You must duck behind cover, dive over obstacles, and run your way to victory. Instead of have one life, and have thoses people that stay behind and just wait for everyone to die, Everyone will be given infinite lives, or mabye a set amount. To get a very rough example of this, simple got to level 27 of jigsaw. The tracks, ofcourse, would be expertly made by the HHG buildteam. Not like level 27. Certain kits, and perks, might be available. An example of this might be peacekeeper gains an extra 5 hearts, or you can use coins you aquire to upgrade your health. You could also enable yourself to have speed 1 (stamina) to upgrade your chances of winning. Feel free to comment your thoughts and ideas on this thread. I will think of perks and kits later on. I just want your feedback on this.

You said infinite lives, and I came up with a great idea, there could be 2 winners, the first one to the end, and the one who dies least.

Majorconnor10

Sorry how stupid can you get? Deathrun is a gam"e where you run and try to survive. Jesus Christ

Really, resorting to insults?

Did i ask you? Sket

No, you didn't ask them, but they can share their opinion too! Freedom of speech is a thing...

Bad Gamemode won't see it as been played more than pvp

So? Many gamemodes aren't played more than pvp. Look at scbb, hitman, kotl, mob arena.

Oh my gosh you can't be this retarded.

Insulting people just because they disagree with you? How low down is that?

And i will tell you there are other types of Deathrun...

And now just leave me alone i am stating a fact.

You're asking people to leave you alone when you said to people "did I ask you." Freedom of speech is a thing.
Oh my gosh you can't be this retarded.
No, you can be this retarded, Xist_ you should look at yourself as an example.

I'm sorry i'm not allowed to say my opinion that i don't think this gamemode will be added.

Do you think you should be allowed to state your opinion when you are saying to other people they can't?!?!?!
Did i ask you? Sket

ImTea

Retired Staff
90% of everything said on here is irrelevant. It was a great idea too :/ #MakeHHGGreatAgain

SAFollis

Trusted Member

"Death" Dying

"Run" Running

= Running from death

death = Withers

Okay, Hunger Games. A game where you hunger and is a game? Not really. It's about killing people.
And just btw, kit pvp is kit pvp because it revolves around kits, not soups, so it isn't like that!
And how do you know it won't be accepted? Just say you don't think it will be accepted!
And I'm definitely above your level.

Xist_

Okay, Hunger Games. A game where you hunger and is a game? Not really. It's about killing people.
And just btw, kit pvp is kit pvp because it revolves around kits, not soups, so it isn't like that!
And how do you know it won't be accepted? Just say you don't think it will be accepted!
And I'm definitely above your level.

Haters just got to hate.

Typical Happy community make a wrong you'll never be forgiven...

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Haters just got to hate.

Typical Happy community make a wrong you'll never be forgiven...
Yeah... a wrong.... definitely.
And I'm not hating, I'm trying to tell you what you're saying is wrong, basically all of it.

AlaskanSkies

Someone be the bigger person. Let's go back to the original thread now.
I think this sounds very cool! Some powerup ideas that can be gotten by mining a block/picking something up:
-Lightning (Lightning hits all other players)
-Jump boost (Jump boost 5-10 for 10 seconds)
-Slowness/Blindness (Affects other players for 5 seconds)
These are kinda boring, but they could be used if the game is added. =)

Anchezz

Trusted Member
I don't think Xist_ is completely wrong, it is very similar to deathrun, just with a twist. And tbh, I would rather play deathrun than this

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
Yup I see xist_ says its like death run it is actually but think about all the other gamemodes that's 'similar'.. Like can't we just take an idea and twist it? You could always set it on a like try and if no one wants to play it then it can get removed such as what was it build battle kinda thing on here?

And I think that we got it someone thinks it similar others don't so why all that negativity??? .. Come on

Majorconnor10

Yup I see xist_ says its like death run it is actually but think about all the other gamemodes that's 'similar'.. Like can't we just take an idea and twist it? You could always set it on a like try and if no one wants to play it then it can get removed such as what was it build battle kinda thing on here?

And I think that we got it someone thinks it similar others don't so why all that negativity??? .. Come on

IDK, why don't you ask Xist_ why he created so much negativity. He's the only one doing it.