• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

What should my profile pic be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
I like to taunt them with my ships that no one can destroy. CanadianTheCat and Trenly i am too powerful now. These ships have been growing for a year and a half
Trenly time to bring out the black hole weapons. This is now galactic war. I am now changing to the death star.

"commence fire"

*Laser shoots at Lexxyyy_ ships and blows them up*

"Mission Complete Captain"

"Well done crew, we are done here."

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Trenly time to bring out the black hole weapons. This is now galactic war. I am now changing to the death star.

"commence fire"

*Laser shoots at Lexxyyy_ ships and blows them up*

"Mission Complete Captain"

"Well done crew, we are done here."
I am now a fourth dimensional cube capable of generating mass power and opening portals in the space-time continuum, allowing you to travel to anywhere and anytime to destroy ships, sometimes even before they are made.

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
what if im the 5th dimension ;>
I am now the tardis. Who can go back in time and prevent you from even being born. So the ships will never exist in the first place.

On further though I'm not going to stop the Daleks from destroying the universe. There is no point in living when you have the ships there. So I am allowing their plans and every dimension and universe all fall into each other and nothing exists anymore. So end of the story.

alxyz

Trusted Member
I am now the tardis. Who can go back in time and prevent you from even being born. So the ships will never exist in the first place.

On further though I'm not going to stop the Daleks from destroying the universe. There is no point in living when you have the ships there. So I am allowing their plans and every dimension and universe all fall into each other and nothing exists anymore. So end of the story.
What if i was born before i was born

Status
Not open for further replies.