• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

What should my profile pic be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OliviaTheDog

#1 or #2 comment below xoxo- Olivia

Attachments

• IMG_3509.JPG
    IMG_3509.JPG
    146.5 KB · Views: 354
  • IMG_3511.JPG
    IMG_3511.JPG
    224.8 KB · Views: 349

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Some people are not comfortable with revealing their face.
Thats why I asked "Why". I'm fully aware some people arent comfortable with it, and all they would have to do to answer the question is say "Because I don't feel comfortable".

MineJam

Retired Staff
Yeah some people have great bodys and ugly *** faces... Like me
Oh and #1, cause its the hawtest

MineJam

Retired Staff
I could care less how old she is, age is just a number. There are rediculous age differences but 14 isn't that young lol.

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
Did you seriously just make this thread to show off your body, and the fact that your a girl?

(Nobody else was going to say it so I had to)

edit- thanks Hackusati0ns, I'm a retard.
Seriously bro, I don't think that was her intention. Even if it was you could have just moved on and not commented.

Anyway, right when I saw this thread name for some reason I instantly thought "cow" idek don't ask me where that came from because I have no idea. XD EDIT: "NO! I am not calling her a cow in anyway or form!"

Last edited:

XenonWraith

Seriously bro, I don't think that was her intention. Even if it was you could have just moved on and not commented.

Anyway, right when I saw this thread for some reason I instantly thought "cow" idek don't ask me where that came from because I have no idea. XD
How do you get cow from this? XD Are you calling her a cow??? Jk :p
F9Mh0

me32305

You could have just moved on and not commented.

Anyway, right when I saw this thread for some reason I instantly thought "cow" XD

You say I could have just moved on and not commented, yet you had to make a reply saying you thought of a cow which makes people think your saying she looks like a cow? Possibly the dumbest comment ever.

k.

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
How do you get cow from this? XD Are you calling her a cow??? Jk :p
F9Mh0
Nah, I don't think she looks like a cow. I think it has to do with a bunch of jokes that have been going around my school for past couple of years that came to mind at this time.
You say I could have just moved on and not commented, yet you had to make a reply saying you thought of a cow which makes people think your saying she looks like a cow? Possibly the dumbest comment ever.

k.
I said when "I saw the title" not "when I saw her"

Status
Not open for further replies.