• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Top 5 people on the server you wanna meet irl

jcdentonswh0re69

Ew... lol that just makes me cringe
Nah you make me cringe by trying to become a tryhard, and how is someone making a joke about finding a person cringeworthy? quite annoying i gotta admit, also "lol that just makes me cringe" Why laugh at something cringy?

According to Urban Dictionary:
Cringe comedy is a specific genre of comedy, where the intent is to make you uncomfortable rather than make you laugh.

juicylies

Nah you make me cringe by trying to become a tryhard, and how is someone making a joke about finding a person cringeworthy? quite annoying i gotta admit, also "lol that just makes me cringe" Why laugh at something cringy?

Cringe comedy is a specific genre of comedy, where the intent is to make you uncomfortable rather than make you laugh.
I can't keep a straight face when I cringe. But seriously it does.

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff

Dang, couldn't have put it better myself.

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member
;D
thANKS xD

(Not in order)
oKylehIsMyDaddy ,PapyruChan ,Mayonaizze , _Demi , _Strafin_

Actually literally my entire friend list lmAo
Ly coalll
WHY TF DOES EVERYONE WANNA MEET ME LMAO

1. oKylehIsMyDaddy I love you Sadie <3 <3 <3 das why -3-

2. BenIsMyDaddy i wanna see ben pls

3. Mayonaizze senpai has noticed yu

4. niCOAL Coal is awesome af you be on my signature yoooo

5. httpduke congrats u made it onto my list :>

yee

666. PapyruChan SO COOL <<<< FOLLOW HER PLS<<<< (jk)
yay im noticed ilyyy
So proud to be on your list w0w i remember when we used to argue lool

YOU GUYS ARE SERIOUSLY AMAZING YOU ALL MAKE MY DAY SO MUCH BETTER, LY ALL <3

GoldNukesG

I have to many friends that I want to meet IRL, due to the fact that I get on with a lot of people on the server. But I'm gonna file it down to the top 10 for me due to the fact that I can't really pick 5 :p & this is in any order:
1. Mayonaizze
2. Kayye
3. MusicWarrior_XY
4. Spookykd
5. Krokz
6.LeStella07
7. BlurryFaceGrace

Okay so that's 7, These people are my top 7 of who I want to meet on the server mainly because I have a somewhat strong bond with them, and yeah I feel like it would be amazing too see them irl, anyone I haven't mentioned still wanna meet you guys & gals for some more banter ;).. You all are and will be good friends to me <3 (Be proud of typing did it on iPhone \o>)

Last edited: