• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Top 5 people on the server you wanna meet irl

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
So before any of y'all go saying "Wtf no this thread was created before, why are you making another" first off, it's not the same, that was 3 people on the server you wanna meet irl, and since the community on forums has changed in terms of people so much since the last one was created, and many people like myself have stopped being friends with many people on the server and have gotten new friends or got into new friend groups. So I thought it would be nice to do it again.

Also it's worth mentioning the people you list have to be still coming on the server, so they haven't left. Say who and if you want to why you do.

My top 5 people to meet irl are:

1. Ida or Ida_0611
Why?: She's been a big part of my life of the recent and has helped me a lot as many of you know, plus she's a really cool person and we have a very strong friendship and very strong trust, and I really want to meet her.

2. Tristan or _Infinite
Why?: He's a long time friend on the server and my G and we've always got along well, it would be brilliant to meet him.

3. Kami or XV_Ida_VX
Why?: She's been a friend for a month or two now, and we have a good bond. She's annoyed the hell out of me at times but I can never hate her for it lol, so yeah, her too.

4. ejljbris
Why?: She's like Tristan, in that she has been a friend for a long time now but only of the recent have we started talking to eacthother, she's a cool person and a good friend all round, so I would really like to meet her too.

5. Leigh or MissDark
Why?: She's been a more recent friend, and is generally just a really nice person who I always feel comfortable around and know I can trust, and I would also like to meet her.

Some honourable mentions I would like to meet but not my top 5. (Don't take it personally, I would like to meet you all too <3): Paige, _Georgie_ , Basar or BrokenEntity, _Bach_, Maya or Mayonaizze

There are more, but these are pretty much the main people and main main people I wanna meet, so yeah lol.

Last edited:

Xx_PoppyCorn_xX

So before any of y'all go saying "Wtf no this thread was created before, why are you making another" first off, it's not the same, that was 3 people on the server you wanna meet irl, and since the community on forums has changed in terms of people so much since the last one was created, and many people like myself have stopped being friends with many people on the server and have gotten new friends or got into new friend groups. So I thought it would be nice to do it again.

Also it's worth mentioning the people you list have to be still coming on the server, so they haven't left. Say who and if you want to why you do.

1. Ida (Ida_0611).
Why?: She's been a big part of my life of the recent and has helped me a lot as many of you know, plus she's a really cool person and we have a strong friendship, and I really want to meet her.

2. Tristan (Infinite_).
Why?: He's a long time friend on the server and my G and we've always got along well, it would be brilliant to meet him.

3. Kami (xLegitJelly)
Why?: She's been a friend for a month or two now, and we have a good bond. She's annoyed the hell out of me at times but I can never hate her for it lol, so yeah, her too.

4. Paige (Lorrrr)
Why?: Pretty much the same reasons as Kami, I have known her for longer, and we've always had a good bond. She's probably annoyed me even more than Kami has at times tbh lol, but same as her I can never get angry lol.

5. Ejljbris
Why?: She's like Tristan, in that she has been a friend for a long time now but only of the recent have we started talking to eacthother, she's a cool person and a good friend all round, so I would really like to meet her too.

Some honourable mentions I would like to meet but not my top 5. (Don't take it personally, I would like to meet you all too <3): Leigh (MissDark), _Georgie_, Basar (BrokenEntity), ImStillABanana (Bach), Maya (Mayonaizze)

There are more, but these are pretty much the main people and main main people I wanna meet, so yeah lol.
Do I have permission to do something like this? I don't wanna copy u with u not liking me to do it :)

MistTheSnitch

Trusted Member
COPYCAT (jkjk lol)
1. CanadianTheCat

2. Mayonaizze

3. MistTheSnitch

4. Masterfireheart

5. Zainos

(i dont think im a friend to any of these people, but i like these guys)
(actually, im not a friend to anyone lol)
we're friends michal <3

Not in any particular order because they're all awesome :p

MistTheSnitch Livvyyy_ Spock7girl Snowyyy_ GraceDaWitch
YES YOU TOO AK

1. My Squad (I have too many people to name so this is just gonna be one person :>) AK_Aurora Livvyyy_ Spock7girl Snowyyy_ GraceDaWitch
2. Mayonaizze
3. infernoblaze333
4. shxdu
5. Paige

Zelistra

Trusted Member
CanadianTheCat
Why?: It's too obvious xD Ok I guess for those of you that don't know: he's my best friend and a huge part of my life. And no I have no idea how I'd live if he's gone

SparklyCat12
Why?: She's one of my first friends on Minecraft, and we're still friends. She got perm banned from hhg though..

GhettoGoldfish
Why?: My first ever friend on Skyblock/HHG and is still my friend :3

biddie15
Why?: She's awesome, that's why xD

Zainos
Why?: He made the server so he's awesome, plus I'm so close yet far from him, it's a half hour flight.. xd

juicylies

Top 5
1. Alexis or WishfulWaves (Who I know IRL)
2,Vunilla or Abby ( Who I also now IRL)
3.xjaFfax4423 or Jayda (Who is my best friend irl)
4. EmmAntoinette (And she is coming to meet up)
5. q3hardcore

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member

1. Ida or Ida_0611
Why?: She's been a big part of my life of the recent and has helped me a lot as many of you know, plus she's a really cool person and we have a very strong friendship and very strong trust, and I really want to meet her.

2. Tristan or _Infinite

3. Kami or XV_Ida_VX

4. ejljbris

5. Leigh or MissDark
Why?: She's been a more recent friend, and is generally just a really nice person who I always feel comfortable around and know I can trust, and I would also like to meet her.

Some honourable mentions I would like to meet but not my top 5. (Don't take it personally, I would like to meet you all too <3): Paige, _Georgie_ , Basar or BrokenEntity, _Bach_, Maya or Mayonaizze

COPYCAT (jkjk lol)
1. CanadianTheCat

2. Mayonaizze

3. MistTheSnitch

4. Masterfireheart

5. Zainos

(i dont think im a friend to any of these people, but i like these guys)
(actually, im not a friend to anyone lol)
find me at 1738 trap nation avenue
we're friends michal <3

YES YOU TOO AK

1. My Squad (I have too many people to name so this is just gonna be one person :>) AK_Aurora Livvyyy_ Spock7girl Snowyyy_ GraceDaWitch
2. Mayonaizze
3. infernoblaze333
4. shxdu
5. Paige
damn i feel special, ly all <3

I'd like to meet every single one of the friends i've made <3 but mostly AnimeNerd he's always gonna be my favorite <3 (and i wonder why we were always shipped lol) Dw though, ily all and would be delighted to meet every single juan of you <3

AlaskanSkies

find me at 1738 trap nation avenue

damn i feel special, ly all <3

I'd like to meet every single one of the friends i've made <3 but mostly AnimeNerd he's always gonna be my favorite <3 (and i wonder why we were always shipped lol) Dw though, ily all and would be delighted to meet every single juan of you <3
MajaMoo I'd wanna meet you too <3