• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Story Chain

Kaios

Retired Staff
All of a sudden the Kaimoose mobile transformed into a flying jet. Bach, ladybug, amy, and Kaimoose all flew away realizing they had to band together in order to survive.

Acromatics

Retired Staff
Amy, Ladybug, Kaimoose, and Bach all flew to Canada, where they lived off of Kaimoose's fellow moose. Soon they realized this would not work for long, so they.....

Kaios

Retired Staff
At this point all 4 of them were wondering how they got shot down before ever being in the air. With that in mind, they shook off the wreckage injuries (Nothing but scratches) and took shelter In Amy's tree.

Acromatics

Retired Staff
In the tree, Bach and Ladybug turned Kaios and Amyy_ back into moose. Using their meese powers, they healed and became...
Kaimoose and Amoose!

Kaios

Retired Staff
Now happy as ever Kaimoose and Amoose had a new motivation for life, but most importantly to finish what as started between Bach, Kaimoose, and Zainos...

Acromatics

Retired Staff
BUT THE TABLES WERE FLIPPED!
Kaimoose, Bach, and Zainos decided to face off in a fist fight in sg.
But guess who never showed up.....

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
Then Zainos killed them all and he lived happily ever after.
But what Zainos hadn't know that they were robots with tracking ids on them. With the help of masterfire hearts music rolling in the background. The Dog Army, Creeper Navy, _Bach_, _LadyBug_, kaimoose, and amoose entered the sg map guns blazing. Zainos took his Zainos wand and thrashed it against amoose. Kaimoose came to Zainos and whispered these words. "I am MrAnnoyingCookie in disguise!!" All shots stopped. He pulled it off and everyone gasped. Zainos tried to take off but LT. Wolf took him down. _Bach_ came to MrAnnoyingCookie and screamed. Everyone left except for amoose. Amoose gasped at the face and said, " I have something to say, I'm really Fourzies . Mrannoying then said," Fourzies I am your father."

Acromatics

Retired Staff
Fourzies, alarmed at these words, promptly took off screaming, "NO! I AM MY OWN FATHER!" He was caught by Kaimoose and Amoose. Cpt slowly walked up to Fourzies, pulled off his mask to reveal a rubber suit, and whispered, "No. I am Rubber Man, your true father."

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
Fourzies, alarmed at these words, promptly took off screaming, "NO! I AM MY OWN FATHER!" He was caught by Kaimoose and Amoose. Cpt slowly walked up to Fourzies, pulled off his mask to reveal a rubber suit, and whispered, "No. I am Rubber Man, your true father."
Fourzies screamed alerting LT. Wolf who shot up the rubber man. Fourzies screamed FATHER! While the real cpt came running down with CreeperTeam 6. When they went to Fourzies cabin though he was gone. The ship went on lockdown with creepers looking everywhere. He was nowhere to be found...

Kaios

Retired Staff
Kaimoose and amoose had captured the first poor panda. They took him to a secret location slapped repeatedly with a plush pikachu until he sad these words "Meese are the almighty, they know all, see all."

_Ladybug_

Chapter 2

Amoose and kaimoose got away from all the drama, and tried to figure out what they would do next. After all, they had already done quite a lot lot with their lives by now. (AKA going to Canada, England, and inside a Russian jet) They finally decided to team up with Ladybug and Bach again, and...

Acromatics

Retired Staff
The players were sad about not seeing Amoose, Kaimoose, Ladybug, and Bach for a while.
Especially shadow_squadron and XV_Scorpion_VX because they were having difficulties moderating without Kaimoose and Bach.
The players had begun a rebellion....

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
They had already signed a Declaration of Independance again King Zainos. As the battles at mobarena and parkour were happeninn, DDOS's were everywhere. The war was on.