• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

__USA__

Doesn't Zainos, accept non jr. mods to be staff sometimes? If they are active on the server, and forums?

TelliniTello22

sgtnickjames said:
he has some exceptions, but it is very rare. i mean VERY rare
Yeh mean liek very rare liek the chance of someone not lieking kaoz? if that is, then... the possibilities are below -1934617 dude.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
I'm pretty sure there is only 1 or 2 people that's that person. Otherwise the other one got mod.

captainloopy

Well yeah I think there should be a rank between jr.mod and mod. Something like "Helper" or that. They don't get to ban or mute people but they are basically like reporters. They tell Zainos and other staff whos being naughty

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
captainloopy said:
Well yeah I think there should be a rank between jr.mod and mod. Something like "Helper" or that. They don't get to ban or mute people but they are basically like reporters. They tell Zainos and other staff whos being naughty
I suggested this to Zainos, but got no feedback from it. I will bring it up to him again and see what he says!

Status
Not open for further replies.