• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Shipping Game! ;3

ilymore

When did u just have to make that so serious smh and I didn't ship it,i was saying what she would say if she found this thread..take a joke kid c:

MysticMusician

When did u just have to make that so serious smh and I didn't ship it,i was saying what she would say if she found this thread..take a joke kid c:
It just doesn't make sense that you'd be dead, because you said what she would say anyways. I don't understabd how that's a joke but whatever. Also I'm 17, you're 14, and I know the guy you're talking about irl, I'd rather you not call me kid.

Last edited:

ilymore

It just doesn't make sense that you'd be dead, because you said what she would say anyways. I don't understabd how that's a joke but whatever. Also I'm 17, you're 14, and I know the guy you're talking about irl, I'd rather you not call me kid.
Its kind of an expression if u don't understand lke..'I would be dead if my friend caught me eating her pineapple' xD Idek so don't take it serious also...Kid