• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Survival Games SG Tournoments

Should this be real

• Yes

Votes: 20 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
honestly, I do not agree.. it would make it unfair..

Heres my suggetion:
I think there should be assigned teams, like 2 ppl r a staff, or a builder, kinda like solo sg, but teamed.. if 1 player dies and the other is still in, if the other player wins, the one who got out should be back in. Also, if a players teammate leaves, he has a minute to join back in, but if he doesnt join back in on time, they are out, kinda like UHC. If a player's teammate leaves, then another player that was NOT in the current tournament can take the place of the teammate. Also, if it is just 4 players left in the whole entire tournament, (2 teams), the game will turn into ffa..

This is just my idea
I disagree, there are MANY soloers in SG (including myself) and I don't think forcing players in teams is a good idea. I would rather giving the players the freedom to choose whether team with someone or go solo as a real MLG...
Zainos, if u hosted the tournament for 2-3 days, if it's still when most of us are in school, could it be during the weekend? :)
Of course the tournament would be done during a weekend, haha. Elsewhere would be rlly stupid xD
I think that some of the popular YT players should cover it and put it out there if it becomes a giant thing.
There's always /d
However Zainos sets it up will be perfect i'm sure. Teams are part of Strategy, since there can only be one winner
Im sure he will host it during an appropriate time
You know that by being an ***-kisser you don't get anything else but annoying me even more, right?

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Kk, SG tournament has been confirmed and this thread has gone out of topic many times.

- Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.