• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Survival Games SG Tournoments

Should this be real

• Yes

Votes: 20 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrTurtleGaming

Hey All Users of Happy Hg And Staff of Happy Hg I would like to present an idea on the server To Have Survival Games tournments The rewards could be ranks and difrence beetween diffrent stuff.

brandon2002

This idea is awesome. I like the idea of a tournament because it creates a competitive environment in the server. In my opinion, I think the rewards should be something related to Survival games, maybe bonus chests?

Tell me what you think! :)

Nonze

I also suggested this a little while ago if u ask me if we ever had an sg tournement there's gonna have to be certain requirmen's to compete in it due to the fact we can't have 200 people in it

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Can we have a role playing tournament as well.
Jam: I'd win
Tut: yeah you would because your pretty dank.
Jam: aww thats so sweet of you. Let's be best friends!
Tut: k.
Tut: SIKE! -stabs Jam in the heart-
Jam: oh. no. I did not see that one coming...
. . .
Jam: -comes back to life in some ridiculous way because he doesn't want to leave the role play.

Yeah, i'd so win!

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Zain when i think about it u have every thing i have ever wanted a great jod a fun and "happy server":) :D and a great staff so i just want to congrates to you on all the hard work and fun you have had over the past years.Hope you keep doing this and adding new stuff.Great job on the SOLO SG AND SW

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
ty i cant wait for the SG tournament it will be so much fun.but zain can you tell me more about it or any one that has info about it?

I'm planning in making certain SG tournament servers, in where it would be separated stats, shop disabled, and randomized arenas in order to make everything fair for everyone. We'll see soon!
sounds fun zain cant wait

Last edited by a moderator:

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Jam: I'd win
Tut: yeah you would because your pretty dank.
Jam: aww thats so sweet of you. Let's be best friends!
Tut: k.
Tut: SIKE! -stabs Jam in the heart-
Jam: oh. no. I did not see that one coming...
. . .
Jam: -comes back to life in some ridiculous way because he doesn't want to leave the role play.

Yeah, i'd so win!
wow that was so funny cause it sounds just like every one :):)

Status
Not open for further replies.