• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Omg the ship is real !

Do you ship it?

• yes

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • no

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Omg ppl why do you have to get in to others personal life like omg get your own. And why should it matter if There dating and if they are good for them I'm happy for them. And Paige your just putting more on the toxic community. And your becoming one.Trying to make some one feal bad about dating some one they like. I bet you have never like some one the way your acting. And it's even worse in game when you (spam chat) saying "Guys guess what I think XV_Scorpion_VX and Ida_0611 are dating, guess what no one rly gives a **** about that. Bc most ppl are not toxic and want to get into others business ok. Like omg just stop and get your own life and stop trying to get attention and make every one think your the best ok. Thanks for understanding. :)

-Viper-
Bro, you do realise that she and we were just joking about that right? You heard it from me, we are just all good friends that have fun with eacthother. Paige isn't trying to be toxic about this, and even if we were dating, this would still just be a joke thread, don't take everything so seriously lol.