• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Omg the ship is real !

Do you ship it?

• yes

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • no

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters

Paige

;3

Attachments

• Omg the ship is reall !! .png
    Omg the ship is reall !! .png
    266.1 KB · Views: 284

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
hmmmm ill ship myself w/ celebs :3 MY FAV ONES
Duke Minaj
Duke J
Duke Sings
Duke Rae Jespen
Duke Gomez
Duke Green
Duke Oakley
DDDukeWolf
Duke Tee Vee :> XD
Duke Martinez

Guess them all :3

Paige

Duke Minaj = Nicki Minaj
Duke J = Jessie J
Duke Sings = Miranda sings
Duke Rae Jespen = Carly Rae Jespsen
Duke Gomez = Selena Gomez
Duke Green = idek
Duke Oakley = Tyler Oakley?
DDDukeWolf = no clue
Duke Tee Vee :> XD = no clue
Duke Martinez = Melanie Martinez

There xD I tried

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Omg ppl why do you have to get in to others personal life like omg get your own. And why should it matter if There dating and if they are good for them I'm happy for them. And Paige your just putting more on the toxic community. And your becoming one.Trying to make some one feal bad about dating some one they like. I bet you have never like some one the way your acting. And it's even worse in game when you (spam chat) saying "Guys guess what I think XV_Scorpion_VX and Ida_0611 are dating, guess what no one rly gives a **** about that. Bc most ppl are not toxic and want to get into others business ok. Like omg just stop and get your own life and stop trying to get attention and make every one think your the best ok. Thanks for understanding. :)

-Viper-

Paige

I was in a call with them at the time they let me do it they aren't dating I dared Ida to say it and she said fine and most people know I ship a lot