• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP No soups

iiDoozie

This is a good idea, but at this time, it wouldn't be necessary since you would have to split the server in half. And Usually Kit PvP doesn't have as much players. So basically, adding a different version of pvp to the server is a no go.

Majorconnor10

This is a good idea, but at this time, it wouldn't be necessary since you would have to split the server in half. And Usually Kit PvP doesn't have as much players. So basically, adding a different version of pvp to the server is a no go.

^^^

I agree, it doesn't seem too necessary or top priority for staff.

Xist_

You are calling Trenly narrow-minded? At least he lets people share their opinions. Instead of telling people who disagree with you to shut up, like a certain player by the name of ezpznoob.

And about this idea, I honestly don't think it will be added. I don't think staff's biggest priority is adding a whole new pvp system. Just saying.

Share other peoples opinions? Nah everytime someone suggests something he turns it down straight away. He tries to say what Zainos would say but it just turns about to be ***Licking him. We have to say shut up because he disagrees with every single suggestion and we want other people to have an opinion. Thank you for being honest that you think that this won't be added, neither do I but in the future this will be a good implement to the server.

Majorconnor10

Share other peoples opinions? Nah everytime someone suggests something he turns it down straight away. He tries to say what Zainos would say but it just turns about to be ***Licking him. We have to say shut up because he disagrees with every single suggestion and we want other people to have an opinion. Thank you for being honest that you think that this won't be added, neither do I but in the future this will be a good implement to the server.

There is freedom of speech. You can share whatever you think. And disagreeing with suggestions isn't against the rules... And yes, he does let others share their opinions. He listens, he isn't ignorant. He doesn't tell people who disagree with him to shut up.

Anchezz

Trusted Member
You are calling Trenly narrow-minded? At least he lets people share their opinions. Instead of telling people who disagree with you to shut up, like a certain player by the name of ezpznoob.

And about this idea, I honestly don't think it will be added. I don't think staff's biggest priority is adding a whole new pvp system. Just saying.
If you actually knew what that means, you would get my point. You word yourself as if I am the narrow-minded one telling him to shut up. Lol, that is not what narrow-minded means. Also, where in my post did I tell him to shut up? And I did let him share his opinion, but I also have the right to share mine and my opinion is that what he said sounds stupid. I have never seen him actually agreeing on a suggestion unless it's his own, he alwayds cuts them down.

If you want more of my savage pls PM me since I don't want this thread to get locked because it is a good suggestion

Majorconnor10

If you actually knew what that means, you would get my point. You word yourself as if I am the narrow-minded one telling him to shut up. Lol, that is not what narrow-minded means. Also, where in my post did I tell him to shut up? And I did let him share his opinion, but I also have the right to share mine and my opinion is that what he said sounds stupid. I have never seen him actually agreeing on a suggestion unless it's his own, he alwayds cuts them down.

If you want more of my savage pls PM me since I don't want this thread to get locked because it is a good suggestion

Did I say it was in this thread?

Majorconnor10

http://imgur.com/8nU89E7

ImTea

Retired Staff
You are seriously the most narrow-minded person I have ever met. Soup is not a strategy, it's a type of pvp just like pots. The strategy with soups might be how to quickdrop and such things, but no, just soups are not a strategy. And also, if this were to be added, no one is forcing you to play it? You can keep going on with your soup pvp because of your lack of actual skill when it comes to not being able to regenerate your health.

On topic: I like this idea, it does no harm to add it and it could be fun to switch up the type of pvp since we only have soup pvp atm.
Soup PvP is a strategy, as is Pot PvP. Pot PvP, you have to avoid your enemies when potting, as not to heal them, and try to get into their splash to heal yourself. Soup you have to clear your inventory of bowls and refill with soups, as well as get timings down. 1.7 was better for soup because it required more skill, getting the timing down for swinging, souping, and blocking. Now, blocking, not as much.

Love this idea, as soup pvp is what lets a lot of players that cant get with souping well, like me are let down by souping. What I would say though is that there was also an option to do normal pvp or kitpvp, and with the kits like Anch said, make it so in non-soup kitpvp there wouldn't be any op kits, otherwise blackmamba would literally be more op than ever barely having to soup normally.
There is no "Normal PvP". By Normal PvP you might mean the popular PvPs, like Kit, Soup, Pot, Combo, SG, Gapple, etc. There is no "reg" when it comes to PvP.

Sorry for being so negative, but I just don't agree with what you guys said, though I do agree, another type of PvP, (Gapple?) would be great :D

Majorconnor10

Eh, I don't know about this idea. I feel like getting teamed on will be so much worse because you can't heal fast enough with pots and such.

At least soups can at least give you a chance to fight those 5 vs 1.

I think if its 5V1 you are basically screwed any way you look at it. Soups just make the torture last longer at that point. XD

ParadoxTaco

Overall Trenly might seem very negative about most post, but it you really look in depth with the posts, you mostly find that he is right. I've posted about 30+ suggestion threads, and about 2/30 actually got good feedback, but aye, that is the point of the community, there giving there opinion on a server that both they and you like to play. your idea might sound good but to others who player pvp 24/7 might not agree. You have gotten mostly equal feedback on this post so unless you can increase the positive side, your idea will mostly likely be turned down. If you could improve your idea and post it in another thread, feel free. I dont feel i need to give my opinion as i feel i would just get your anger directed at me. Even if your not angry. Please try to keep things peaceful... and not turn into a flame war.
You are seriously the most narrow-minded person I have ever met. Soup is not a strategy, it's a type of pvp just like pots. The strategy with soups might be how to quickdrop and such things, but no, just soups are not a strategy. And also, if this were to be added, no one is forcing you to play it? You can keep going on with your soup pvp because of your lack of actual skill when it comes to not being able to regenerate your health.

On topic: I like this idea, it does no harm to add it and it could be fun to switch up the type of pvp since we only have soup pvp atm.

Honestly, No need to Hate Everyone, He was posting an opinion, also, what you might think is shutting down Idea, others might see it as simply him speaking his mind. This Gamemode is not A bad Idea, but as I said, more work could be added.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Honestly, No need to Hate Everyone, He was posting an opinion, also, what you might think is shutting down Idea, others might see it as simply him speaking his mind. This Gamemode is not A bad Idea, but as I said, more work could be added.

Agreed, well put Paradox. Lets just keep threads on topic. No need to get all up in arms if a few people disagree.

ParadoxTaco

I agree with T3A and Majorconnor10.

Exactly as T3A said, souping is a part of strategy. I do not see that a no-soup pvp server would be successful or necessary
Ive Played A no Soup server, and honestly, it was pretty fun, there where kits that if played well where op, and others that if you where good enough, you where godly. But they required skill

ParadoxTaco

Agreed, well put Paradox. Lets just keep threads on topic. No need to get all up in arms if a few people disagree.
Sorry daddy bach, but he does get alot of hate for speaking his mind.... Back On topic tho, How about when you get a kill, your healed? But not just a kill, whoever does to most dmg to the person there fighting. This would allow kill Steals to be avoid, and from cleanups happening. A new Range of kits could be added to better adapt to this. Aswell as new maps. Soup was never really my favorite *ITS GODLY -Rekt joke
But for example, A kit with only A Prot 2 dyed red or blue leather chestplate and prot 2 dyed blackleather boots, would be balanced with speed 3 and a knockback 1, Sharpness 2 wood sword. But a kit with protection 2 Full iron would have slowness 1 and a iron sword. Sure it might seem op, but the slowness would make it extremly vunerable to the speed 3 kit, but only if played well. If your good, you could counter the speed with your ability to quickly knock them out of there sprint and combo them