• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP No soups

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
There is no "Normal PvP". By Normal PvP you might mean the popular PvPs, like Kit, Soup, Pot, Combo, SG, Gapple, etc. There is no "reg" when it comes to Pvp.
What I mean is just pvp where you get the same as everyone else, and go into an arena and fight. I was referring it away from kitpvp as being normal pvp as you only get a set kit, not being able to choose different kits, not going into soup or pot etc.

Last edited:

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
I agree with T3A and Majorconnor10.

Exactly as T3A said, souping is a part of strategy. I do not see that a no-soup pvp server would be successful or necessary
There is also another element of strategy for not having any soup in pvp, you have to play more defensively and get your strategy right, and there is a much slimmer chance of you ever being able to make a comeback.

Sorry for double posting btw but cant do quotes on edits, so yeah :/

Majorconnor10

Sorry daddy bach, but he does get alot of hate for speaking his mind.... Back On topic tho, How about when you get a kill, your healed? But not just a kill, whoever does to most dmg to the person there fighting. This would allow kill Steals to be avoid, and from cleanups happening. A new Range of kits could be added to better adapt to this. Aswell as new maps. Soup was never really my favorite *ITS GODLY -Rekt joke
But for example, A kit with only A Prot 2 dyed red or blue leather chestplate and prot 2 dyed blackleather boots, would be balanced with speed 3 and a knockback 1, Sharpness 2 wood sword. But a kit with protection 2 Full iron would have slowness 1 and a iron sword. Sure it might seem op, but the slowness would make it extremly vunerable to the speed 3 kit, but only if played well. If your good, you could counter the speed with your ability to quickly knock them out of there sprint and combo them

Daddy bach? Paradox, are you hiding something???

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
You are seriously the most narrow-minded person I have ever met. Soup is not a strategy, it's a type of pvp just like pots. The strategy with soups might be how to quickdrop and such things, but no, just soups are not a strategy. And also, if this were to be added, no one is forcing you to play it? You can keep going on with your soup pvp because of your lack of actual skill when it comes to not being able to regenerate your health.

On topic: I like this idea, it does no harm to add it and it could be fun to switch up the type of pvp since we only have soup pvp atm.
I tried to think of a witty comment but I honestly can't, I'm literally dumbfounded.

"Soup is not a strategy" ...how? You can run to a place where you can reheal yourself for a few seconds but if you aren't good at getting away (or have a slow kit) then you wont be able to fight back/soup while fighting. Just RESTOCKING soups is a strategy within itself as you have to wait until no enemies are nearby as you are vulnerable to any attack while in the menu. If you have a jumpy class you can learn to soup while in midair, and during a Parkour escape. I'm not even a PVP expert/enthusiast and I know this much. Also, how does it show lack of skill? Its the noobs who don't soup while I attack them that I think don't have much skill, the players who can soup and soup well are the ones who dominate the leaderboards and the arena during battle.

With the little amount of people in PVP right now, splitting the main game into 2 is a TERRIBLE idea, even if it was the biggest gamemode on the server it would be a bad idea to divide those who PVP for something as small as soups.

Share other peoples opinions? Nah everytime someone suggests something he turns it down straight away. He tries to say what Zainos would say but it just turns about to be ***Licking him. We have to say shut up because he disagrees with every single suggestion and we want other people to have an opinion. Thank you for being honest that you think that this won't be added, neither do I but in the future this will be a good implement to the server.
Uh, no? Saying Trenly disagrees with everything is like saying I love creative.

There is freedom of speech. You can share whatever you think. And disagreeing with suggestions isn't against the rules... And yes, he does let others share their opinions. He listens, he isn't ignorant. He doesn't tell people who disagree with him to shut up.
^^^ (although the freedom of speech part is accurate, not everywhere is the US ya know)

There is no "Normal PvP". By Normal PvP you might mean the popular PvPs, like Kit, Soup, Pot, Combo, SG, Gapple, etc. There is no "reg" when it comes to PvP.
THIS (also you weren't being negative, you are one of the calmer people in this thread)

Last edited:

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I tried to think of a witty comment but I honestly can't, I'm literally dumbfounded.

"Soup is not a strategy" ...how? You can run to a place where you can reheal yourself for a few seconds but if you aren't good at getting away (or have a slow kit) then you wont be able to fight back/soup while fighting. Just RESTOCKING soups is a strategy within itself as you have to wait until no enemies are nearby as you are vulnerable to any attack while in the menu. If you have a jumpy class you can learn to soup while in midair, and during a Parkour escape. I'm not even a PVP expert/enthusiast and I know this much. Also, how does it show lack of skill? Its the noobs who don't soup while I attack them that I think don't have much skill, the players who can soup and soup well are the ones who dominate the leaderboards and the arena during battle.

With the little amount of people in PVP right now, splitting the main game into 2 is a TERRIBLE idea, even if it was the biggest gamemode on the server it would be a bad idea to divide those who PVP for something as small as soups.
As iiCrucnh said:
iiCrunch said:

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
As iiCrucnh said:
just updated it :)
There is also another element of strategy for not having any soup in pvp, you have to play more defensively and get your strategy right, and there is a much slimmer chance of you ever being able to make a comeback.

Sorry for double posting btw but cant do quotes on edits, so yeah :/
you can do quotes on edited posts, kinda like this! just copy the
Code:
[QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Majorconnor10

^^ (although the freedom of speech part is accurate, not everywhere is the US ya know)
But i'm sure not many people on HHG are in a country that censors the internet. And if they are, I'm sure sharing your opinion on the forum of a minecraft server isn't going to be a reason to censor their posts. So, in a way, everyone has freedom of speech here (unless it goes against the rules.)

Majorconnor10

^^^ (although the freedom of speech part is accurate, not everywhere is the US ya know)

THIS (also you weren't being negative, you are one of the calmer people in this thread)

Couldn't have said it better myself. That's why I think Masterfireheart is ze best staff.

iiCrunch

I couldn't read the whole entire thread beach use its would take me ages to understand buy I think u are trying to say soup is strategy. Well to me souping is half and half. It requires skill and strategy. Skill wise u would need hot keying and refill. Strategy wise u would need soup conservation and timing.

And tbh I'm not agreeing with anyone I just said preach to anchezz beacause it was lengthy :3

brandon2002

This idea has both negative and positive aspects of it, but I like this idea because...

• It is profitable for all, those who do not like soup PvP can go to the non soup PvP, and those who prefer to PvP with soup can go to soup PvP.

The reason why this was suggested is because some players prefer to Pvp without soups. The idea is not 'destroying' those who do not like soup PvP, because it suggests an addition to the server, not a removal.

At the moment, there is no way to play kit PvP without souping. This can be inconvenient for some players, and adding it will please them.
To have both sides of views respected, this suggestion should be implemented.

Last edited:

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
"Soup is not a strategy"
I don't think you're getting what she means. What she means is souping is a type of pvp, called soup pvp, as there are many different types of pvp. The only reason that soup is I guessed classed as a strategy in pvp on this server is because its the only type of pvp, that's why me and Tristan (ureaszy, WR3KED, whatever) have been trying to get other types of pvp on this server like potpvp. So if you actually went on a pvp server, souping would not be classed as a strategy, it is a type of pvp.
The players who can soup and soup well are the ones who dominate the leaderboards and the arena during battle.
Uh, I don't think so. I cant soup well, but if you think I cant dominate the arena if im trying a little bit which I've done about 4 times in my whole HHG time, then you're so wrong.

Nonze

Mhm what's all the arguing about xD
Imo no soups isnt really a great idea I think someone suggested something like where if u kill someone u get regeneration? They do the same thing in this other big server rhymed with madlion. And like I said think about the capacity of pvp we rarely get 25 ppl in the weekends so how can we make another type of pvp? Although I wouldn't mind pot pvp but like I said our capacity in pvp is to low as of now

RK_Credius

In the overall math, HHG doesn't have the player base to support two PVPs, and as some guy mentioned in the first page, it would die out quickly. This would only divide kit PVP and make it so there's like 5 players on each server. This is also a bad idea because if there's no soups, how will you regen to have killstreaks? You won't get killstreaks some dude will respawn and kill you instantly making it no fun for anyone.

iiCrunch

lol I think everyone is forgetig what the topic was. It isn't about what is soup PvP, it's about if we want a non soup PvP gamemode. Well in my opinion I would like non soup PvP 1v1s with kits because it would show how good at PvP u are instead of how good u are at souping and I'm sure it would attract some players to the server

RK_Credius

iiCrunch, how will you like that PVP if you don't regen? Screw your skills you will be dead by the fifth time a noob runs at you. As I said we don't have the player base to support two KitPvps and in the realistic situation, which is this, Zainos is gonna reject this idea.

I like your persistence in this, but WE. DO NOT. HAVE. ENOUGH. PLAYERS. so have fun with 5 ppl in your little Non-Souppvp rendering PVP USELESS.

Nootch

Trusted Member
iiCrunch, how will you like that PVP if you don't regen? Screw your skills you will be dead by the fifth time a noob runs at you. As I said we don't have the player base to support two KitPvps and in the realistic situation, which is this, Zainos is gonna reject this idea.

I like your persistence in this, but WE. DO NOT. HAVE. ENOUGH. PLAYERS. so have fun with 5 ppl in your little Non-Souppvp rendering PVP USELESS.
1) calm down...lol
2) you don't know if Zainos will reject this

iiCrunch

Lol got 4 things to say
1.) What the Salt xD
2.) Fam I said 1v1 how tf would a ffa no regen would work lmao
3.)are u scared u are losing your op kits :( poor baby
4.) Yeah its true that our server may not have enough players to support this and it may die eventually but also may attact players, which is the main reason I want new gamemldes.

RK_Credius

Lol got 4 things to say
1.) What the Salt xD
2.) Fam I said 1v1 how tf would a ffa no regen would work lmao
3.)are u scared u are losing your op kits :( poor baby
4.) Yeah its true that our server may not have enough players to support this and it may die eventually but also may attact players, which is the main reason I want new gamemldes.

I am not SALTY dear sir! I'm getting a point across :p.
If you don't notice from time to time I kick (censored) in my warrior kit.
This Gamemode won't attract players. We don't have an advertisement on TV, and it isint like this is the only server out there with PVP. Making two of them will only be two empty servers and when new ppl come they just leave saying "Thought this place would have players in them" and yes I do know for a fact Zainos will reject this idea because this suggestion could bring the whole server of PVP on its knees and Zainos can't rely on the CHANCE of attracting players when this could make both PVPs unplayable.