• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP No soups

iiCrunch

I am not SALTY dear sir! I'm getting a point across :p.
If you don't notice from time to time I kick (censored) in my warrior kit.
This Gamemode won't attract players. We don't have an advertisement on TV, and it isint like this is the only server out there with PVP. Making two of them will only be two empty servers and when new ppl come they just leave saying "Thought this place would have players in them" and yes I do know for a fact Zainos will reject this idea because this suggestion could bring the whole server of PVP on its knees and Zainos can't rely on the CHANCE of attracting players when this could make both PVPs unplayable.
Not in my life I have seen u in warrior. U would always be that one noobish pot spammer. And tf u mean no salt? Proving a point looked like u were trying to bash me. No advertisement on tv? K guys let's get the Jimmy Kimmel show advertise our new gamemode! Yes I did say maybe I'm not sure of the gamemode myself, but weren't all the game modes added were risks? Dang kid ur making me to write alot.

RK_Credius

No, non of the Gamemode added were a risk. These game modes are the "basics" to a server. Yes we do need Jimmy Kimmel. Stop insulting me you will get muted ( Noobish Pot Spammer ) and potpvp is allowed, Approved by Zainos.

Sorry the muting part is for another player, he's really salty and saying a lot of stuff he shouldn't be.

iiCrunch

No, non of the Gamemode added were a risk. These game modes are the "basics" to a server. Yes we do need Jimmy Kimmel. Stop insulting me you will get muted ( Noobish Pot Spammer ) and potpvp is allowed, Approved by Zainos.
When did I ever pot pvp wasn't allowed. And I pretty sure no soup 1v1 are pretty basic. Legit it's just fighting with different gear. Lol how simple is that.

RK_Credius

When you said Noobish pot spammer it kind of implemented that potpvp is a PVP that you think is stupid and Zainos should remove it.

You could've just said I pot spammed in Mario rather than playing in warrior but you said Noobish Pot Spammer.

iiCrunch

When you said Noobish pot spammer it kind of implemented that potpvp is a PVP that you think is stupid and Zainos should remove it.

You could've just said I pot spammed in Mario rather than playing in warrior but you said Noobish Pot Spammer.
Lmao trust me I pot pvp. But it's heal pots and debuff. It's not jumping around like a kangaroo with a god apple while tossing instant damage pots. And my bad bbg <3 did I hurt ur feelings when I said noobish pot spam. Maybe beacause it's true idk maybe I went over board. Sorry <3

SAFollis

Trusted Member
iiCrunch, how will you like that PVP if you don't regen? Screw your skills you will be dead by the fifth time a noob runs at you. As I said we don't have the player base to support two KitPvps and in the realistic situation, which is this, Zainos is gonna reject this idea.

I like your persistence in this, but WE. DO NOT. HAVE. ENOUGH. PLAYERS. so have fun with 5 ppl in your little Non-Souppvp rendering PVP USELESS.
1. Natural regen.
2. Refer to #1
3. There'll be enough players at most times.
4. Thanks c;

RK_Credius

Those are game modes, not special things they make so their PVP is more enjoyable.

GAMEMODES ARE NOT THE SAME AS SETUPS.

Your point of not paying attention and putting GAMEMODES instead of referring to what I was talking about?

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Those are game modes, not special things they make so their PVP is more enjoyable.

Your point of not paying attention and putting GAMEMODES instead of referring to what I was talking about?
In the same way that a lot of the setups on this server are the same or have the same features on other servers. Look bro, your point is dead, quit trying to battle on a quote that isn't right in the first place, because you've clearly already lost.

Majorconnor10

So you're saying that if we copied block hunt from minep, then it's better than copying a setup, like pot pvp?

In the same way that a lot of the setups on this server are the same or have the same features on other servers. Look bro, your point is dead, quit trying to battle on a quote that isn't right in the first place, because you've clearly already lost.

^^^

RK_Credius

This isint going to work bottom line. Two outcomes will either happen in this cruel world of ours. A: Zainos rejects this idea.
B: This Idea happens, Lowers player base on Both PVPs with each having 10 players on the servers on the happiest day on earth. LAST OUTCOME: C: This Idea happens, Magically gets 40 new active players on, and everyone is happy (Least Likely)

Wish Trenly was here to say his fav catchphrase when I try adding something big onto PVP:
I think PVP should remain the way it is.

iiCrunch

This isint going to work bottom line. Two outcomes will either happen in this cruel world of ours. A: Zainos rejects this idea.
B: This Idea happens, Lowers player base on Both PVPs with each having 10 players on the servers on the happiest day on earth. LAST OUTCOME: C: This Idea happens, Magically gets 40 new active players on, and everyone is happy (Least Likely)

Wish Trenly was here to say his fav catchphrase when I try adding something big onto PVP:
:1 so ur basically saying this server doesn't have enough people to support this. -_- the how hec would we get new people to this server? Like should I get Jimmy Kimmel to advertise this or should we try adding new gamemode to attract new players.

Majorconnor10

:1 so ur basically saying this server doesn't have enough people to support this. -_- the how hec would we get new people to this server? Like should I get Jimmy Kimmel to advertise this or should we try adding new gamemode to attract new players.

If we are gonna add new gamemodes, we aren't going to add a new pvp with such a small difference from the normal pvp. We would add some of paradox's ideas maybe.

SAFollis

Trusted Member

That was 3....
and there aren't 20 people on kit pvp usually xD
So chances are it'll be like 2/3rds soup and 1/3rd no soup. Seems fine to me.

Majorconnor10

How do you know what would or wouldnt be added.

I don't. I meant we would be better off with completely original gamemodes or really popular gamemodes instead of adding another pvp that has such a small difference. This idea about 2 different pvp's is like if we separated sg into 2 sg's, 1 where you could vote for the map, 1 where you couldn't.