• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Gamemode New gamemode idea

Will this work

• yes

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • yes but needs work

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • no

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bbur10085

Just to let you know I am also trying to help others who want survival to be a thing because like I said it world be a endless survival world with pvp and spells

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Isn't this gamemode different enough? Cause he thought of it originally.
Alright, what if I thought of the exact same game as... let's say... Pac-Man, but with different character names but it's gameplay is the same.
Will I get sued if I sell it as my own?

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Alright, what if I thought of the exact same game as... let's say... Pac-Man, but with different character names but it's gameplay is the same.
Yes you would. It would be copyright infringement based on the principle of play.

Minecraft minigames are not copyrighted however, so any server can use them

bbur10085

There has been so many copies of all game sold illegal like minecraft and some games don't Sue like pack man or flappy bird you won't get sued because it's so widely sold its not illegal. It might be wrong to do that and that is why I am asking for you guys to help me change it

ParadoxTaco

You can't say this is the worst game ever because adding both of the yes's vs the no's yes is winning 5:3 but there is 4 yes but needs work but still a close yes
Let me stop you there. Yes but needs work, means its not good enough. And they will only follow through with that yes if you add updates and improvements. So the stats are 1 yes, 4 maybes, and 4 no.... Think about that. Raging in the comments is gunna turn those maybes straight to NO
Also, even with 5 yes... Out of the 400+ people... 5 think it would be okay....
Back on topic, this does not sound appealing, as you stated
Just to let you know I am also trying to help others who want survival to be a thing because like I said it world be a endless survival world with pvp and spells
why would this be survival? Is it basically gunna be like an airbending server? cause those fail most of the time. Honestly.... Imma make a thread about a survival server.... With McMMO or something... And... Custom enchants... Would honestly be better then this.

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
You can't say this is the worst game ever because adding both of the yes's vs the no's yes is winning 5:3 but there is 4 yes but needs work but still a close yes
The fact that well, "yes" is winning, doesn't mean that zainos is gonna come to this thread and say, o yes is winning so i am gonna automatically accept this gamemode!

Just face it, this gamemode is NOT being added

ParadoxTaco

I wasnt aware you made the decisions around here.

This thread has basically turned into a flame war at this point
Trenly... You know he is kinda right... None of mine have been accepted xD and we are honestly not even close to finishing maps to start on new gamemode maps.

bbur10085

Trenly... You know he is kinda right... None of mine have been accepted xD and we are honestly not even close to finishing maps to start on new gamemode maps.
But if enough people want it they will just have to add it like all of there attention is on factions because sooooooo many people say #FactionsFirst

Trenly

Admin
Admin
But if enough people want it they will just have to add it like all of there attention is on factions because sooooooo many people say #FactionsFirst
They dont HAVE to add anything, regardless of how much it is wanted.

All of our attention is on factions because of the sheer amount of work it takes to develop it, and the time it has been down.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
There has been so many copies of all game sold illegal like minecraft and some games don't Sue like pack man or flappy bird you won't get sued because it's so widely sold its not illegal. It might be wrong to do that and that is why I am asking for you guys to help me change it
They've taken down remakes of pacman before, they'll do it again. Plus, just because someone else does something does that mean you are allowed too?

Majorconnor10

Yes, it is copyrighted, can a gamemode in a block world be copyrighted? NO!

no one likes the gamemode, like at all..

You haven't even played the gamemode he suggested, how do you know it is bad.

Guyz hitman is a FUN game! Wizards is the WORST GAME EVER!

This is "similar" to wizards, hitman is "similar" to bounty hunters. Both were original ideas, if you didn't like bounty hunters, you would have said "bounty hunters is bad" and wouldn't have wanted hitman.

The only reason people aren't against hitman is because it's already added. If this was added before hitman, you could have liked this and went against the adding of hitman.

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
Yes, it is copyrighted, can a gamemode in a block world be copyrighted? NO!

You haven't even played the gamemode he suggested, how do you know it is bad.

This is "similar" to wizards, hitman is "similar" to bounty hunters. Both were original ideas, if you didn't like bounty hunters, you would have said "bounty hunters is bad" and wouldn't have wanted hitman.

The only reason people aren't against hitman is because it's already added. If this was added before hitman, you could have liked this and went against the adding of hitman.
bro u r going insane. this gamemode isnt getting added and thats obvious

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
The description of your gamemode idea is a bit vague... not a lot going on and I am not sure if you put a lot of thinking and effort into coming up of this idea. Nevertheless I would not consider it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.