• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Gamemode New gamemode idea

Will this work

• yes

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • yes but needs work

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • no

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bbur10085

A new game mode idea that I had could be wizard wars where you are a mage and it will basically be survival mode just that you can be a wizard. You can kill mobs for 1 wizard xp point or a player for 10 wizard xp points the more you level up the more spells you can have, cast, and unlock. Some spells you can use at the start but they will be weak so you need to level up to gain more powers. The start powers can be flame (if in a 10 block of fire 2 times the damage) and lights foe on fire. Water (same as flame but with water and slows your foe). Then you can unlock more and the levels will go as such 100 xp, 200 xp, 300 xp, etc. You can use spells by typing or a wand that you get at the start of the game and middle click will let you scroll through the spells. You can have spells like flight to rock walls to HUGE fire balls and much more. There can also be wizard mobs that have a 40% chance to spawn and they are a level below the strongest wizard in 40 blocks and wizard mobs also give the same xp as players (10 xp points). They can also shot spells depending on there class the wizard mobs are.

If you have anymore spell ideas and put them in the comments

This can all be done after factions because #FactionsFirst

Last edited:

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
A new game mode idea that I had could be wizard wars where you are a mage and it will basically be survival mode just that you can be a wizard. You can kill mobs for 1 wizard xp point or a player for 10 wizard xp points the more you level up the more spells you can have, cast, and unlock. Some spells you can use at the start but they will be weak so you need to level up to gain more powers. The start powers can be flame (if in a 10 block of fire 2 times the damage) and lights foe on fire. Water (same as flame but with water and slows your foe). Then you can unlock more and the levels will go as such 100 xp, 200 xp, 300 xp, etc. You can use spells by typing or a wand that you get at the start of the game and middle click will let you scroll through the spells. You can have spells like flight to rock walls to HUGE fire balls and much more.

If you have anymore spell ideas and put them in the comments

This can all be done after factions because #FactionsFirst
Seems like a game from another server called something very similar to exactly what you are calling it.. I'll give u a hint what server it is: it is the noobiest and stupidest server ever where they scam u for their money

We dont copy m9

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Seems like a game from another server called something very similar to exactly what you are calling it.. I'll give u a hint what server it is: it is the noobiest and stupidest server ever where they scam u for their money

We dont copy m9
besides every gamemode that's copied...

but this is 'original' to that server so I don't support this

bbur10085

Guys I haven't seen anything like this on any other server. I am sorry that this seems like a copy but all game modes is basically a copy of some other place anywhere if you know about it or not

Majorconnor10

So it happens to be that he came up with an idea that sounded somewhat similar to something on another server. So? Get over it. There are thousands of servers. I'm sure our gamemodes are copies. And are you not calling sg a copy? Creative? Pvp? Hitman and Bounty hunters... Weren't supposed to be similar to one another. But they are. Are you gonna say hitman is a copy of bounty hunters?

SAFollis

Trusted Member
So it happens to be that he came up with an idea that sounded somewhat similar to something on another server. So? Get over it. There are thousands of servers. I'm sure our gamemodes are copies. And are you not calling sg a copy? Creative? Pvp? Hitman and Bounty hunters... Weren't supposed to be similar to one another. But they are. Are you gonna say hitman is a copy of bounty hunters?
That gamemode is original to theirs. Hitman is similar but not exact to that, has you have 1 target, thus the name hitman. Bounty hunters you kill anyone but get a higher reward for killing a person.

bbur10085

I didn't know about any games like this the closest I have seen to this is mineplex wizard wars but that is way different than my idea and I didn't mean to cause a fight no matter it is a small fight. I haven't even heard of a server know as m9

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
Ok, here is to clear a lot of stuff up:

SG, Bridges, UHC, SkyWars, OITC, and a lot of other gamemodes are classics! We have the right to use them on our server!

Other games like King of the Ladder, Parkour, SCBB, and other ones are gamemodes that I think, were ideas, that just HAPPEN to be on the server, except like parkour and scbb, those have maps that actually have CREDIT to the owner..

So basically what I'm saying is the game that u suggested, just "happens" to be the exact same game on another server and happens to have the exact same NAME, or at least similar to the "original" game?

Here is the other game that is on another server:

You are in survival and you collect spells and unlock some spells. You also kill people with your spells and save up spells. As you kill people with your spells, your spells get a higher level and the more they level up, the more powerful they are. Some spells are fireball, water charge, and ground slam. The game is called Wizards.

Seems similar??

bbur10085

SG, Bridges, UHC, SkyWars, OITC, and a lot of other gamemodes are classics! We have the right to use them on our server!

Other games like King of the Ladder, Parkour, SCBB, and other ones are gamemodes that I think, were ideas, that just HAPPEN to be on the server, except like parkour and scbb, those have maps that actually have CREDIT to the owner..

So basically what I'm saying is the game that u suggested, just "happens" to be the exact same game on another server and happens to have the exact same NAME, or at least similar to the "original" game?

You are in survival and you collect spells and unlock some spells. You also kill people with your spells and save up spells. As you kill people with your spells, your spells get a higher level and the more they level up, the more powerful they are. Some spells are fireball, water charge, and ground slam. The game is called Wizards.

Seems similar??

King of the ladder is a popular thing that was made before the was on the server and the other closest thing even had fireballs and water because it is the to go thing if you think of magic I know I first think fire, earth, water, and air then some other branches like life and death charms

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
King of the ladder is a popular thing that was made before the was on the server and the other closest thing even had fireballs and water because it is the to go thing if you think of magic I know I first think fire, earth, water, and air then some other branches like life and death charms
Umm.. I cant read any of that.. like literally

bbur10085

But king of the ladder was already a thing before this server added it my main point I was using a general thing like fire and water I am not saying that we need to make it like this other server you are taking about

Majorconnor10

We dont copy m9

It's different enough, am I missing something... or are you?

Isn't this gamemode different enough? Cause he thought of it originally.

Majorconnor10

Seems similar??

Why can't we make this gamemode a "classic?" That would be more original than using other "classics."

Majorconnor10

I hate how people say "oh that is SIMILAR TO BLAH BLAH BLAH." Look at hitman. You go around killing targets. Bounty hunters, you go around killing targets. But no, they don't want to remove their beloved hitman.

bbur10085

Then why are you stopping this game hit man was a idea that wasn't stopped why do ALL of the games get said this can go but there is a game similar but this game is similar also but gets hated on

Status
Not open for further replies.