• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP More soup

Status
Not open for further replies.

MineJam

Retired Staff
Anyone can give there opinion, I never said you couldn't I just said that the repetitiveness and over exaggerating isn't needed. You won't have an unlimited amount of soup.... You will literally have a stack, didn't seem to stop Blackmamba from getting 64 enderpearls instead of 16.
Its not going to be an op kit at all lol, it wont be the next Bm not even close to that... Its literally iron armor, diamond sword, and a stack of soups..

super_piggy000

As has been said already multiple times, this would make fights last MUCH too long. If you didn't have to refill, fights would last nearly forever. If both of the people in the fight are good at Pvp, then it would take until EVERY LAST ONE of those soups are gone. I just think this would make the entire kit Pvp unbalanced.

MineJam

Retired Staff
As has been said already multiple times, this would make fights last MUCH too long. If you didn't have to refill, fights would last nearly forever. If both of the people in the fight are good at Pvp, then it would take until EVERY LAST ONE of those soups are gone. I just think this would make the entire kit Pvp unbalanced.

Half a stack ^^

super_piggy000

Half a stack ^^
Some fights between good pvpers already take a long time, plus, there is one HUGE problem. If you have one stack (or half a stack) of soups in your hotbar, you won't have to bring any more down from your inventory! You could literally just sit there souping, like some people do with warrior already, until you die 0.0. Along with that, not having to refill your hotbar is a HUGE advantage, that, imo, shouldn't be there.

MineJam

Retired Staff
If you had a half stack of soup you would still have to stop fighting to space out the soups. If you were to use a soup from the stack they would all disappear. And that's the reason its a kit, all kits are "OP" in a way. I'm sure allot of people didn't agree with god... If it were a kit not everyone would have it hence you would still have to buy it..

iiDoozie

Some fights between good pvpers already take a long time, plus, there is one HUGE problem. If you have one stack (or half a stack) of soups in your hotbar, you won't have to bring any more down from your inventory! You could literally just sit there souping, like some people do with warrior already, until you die 0.0. Along with that, not having to refill your hotbar is a HUGE advantage, that, imo, shouldn't be there.
Keep in mind it's just one lit that would have this. Not every kit. So games would only last long when there are two people fighting using that kit. If you had the extra soups up against a normal kit, the game would last just as long as it would if warrior and warrior 1v1.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
How about no soups at all? (lenny)

Basically, no. Fights too long, soups aren't the best way to pvp anyways and adding more will make it even worse. Fights can be extremely long right now, with more soups yikes. In jungle you can get an extra row of hearts (if it hasn't been removed) so there's that.

MineJam

Retired Staff
How about no soups at all? (lenny)

Basically, no. Fights too long, soups aren't the best way to pvp anyways and adding more will make it even worse. Fights can be extremely long right now, with more soups yikes. In jungle you can get an extra row of hearts (if it hasn't been removed) so there's that.

if you want to give a suggestion post it in the right place.
Not in my post, Thanks :)

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
I personally disagree with this idea. The amount of kills you could try to get would more than likely decrease. I'd rather keep the soup system. It's more diverted to skill and timing etc; the fact that the soup refills would become more useless... But what about kits such as Witch etc, with potions...?

MineJam

Retired Staff
Again its only 1 kit not every single one. And Trenly he was stating his opinion and giving a suggestion to pvp in general and if someone wants to come on my post and comment what they think about (Their Suggestion) than they can do that in a different post. Theres a differents between stating what you think about it and making it a totally different suggestion.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
if you want to give a suggestion post it in the right place.
Not in my post, Thanks :)
Again its only 1 kit not every single one. And Trenly he was stating his opinion and giving a suggestion to pvp in general and if someone wants to come on my post and comment what they think about (Their Suggestion) than they can do that in a different post. Theres a differents between stating what you think about it and making it a totally different suggestion.
No, Trenly was right. It was a joke suggestion, because you were complaining about too little soups.

MineJam

Retired Staff
You stating that there should be no soups at all is a suggestion I don't want on my post. Whether it was a joke or not. Everything else was criticism which I'm fine with. If you can't see the difference than look it up on google.

Constructive criticism is supposed to help the person improve their work or behavior. The critic phrases it politely and wants to help the recipient do better.

That's not what you did. (And that's the definition on the internet.)

SAFollis

Trusted Member
You stating that there should be no soups at all is a suggestion I don't want on my post. Whether it was a joke or not. Everything else was criticism which I'm fine with. If you can't see the difference than look it up on google.
I did it sarcastically because you're making a big deal over a bunch of pixelated soups. I added it to my post because you were sort of acting ridiculous about this. Also, you do know an extra stack of soup can almost fill the entire inventory twice?

MineJam

Retired Staff
I did it sarcastically because you're making a big deal over a bunch of pixelated soups. I added it to my post because you were sort of acting ridiculous about this. Also, you do know an extra stack of soup can almost fill the entire inventory twice?

That's the point...... You wouldn't have to waste your time and go to the soup sign every 3 minutes.. and I'm not sure why its such a big deal... Its a (KIT) its not like it is going to be on every kit in the game...

MineJam

Retired Staff
Are you really that ignorant lmao?? That's not complaining learn the difference please.

I was suggesting that (It would be cool) if there were more soup in pvp..
And in the top one I was backing up my statements about how it would be nice if there were more soups.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Are you really that ignorant lmao?? That's not complaining learn the difference please.

I was suggesting that (It would be cool) if there were more soup in pvp..
And in the top one I was backing up my statements about how it would be nice if there were more soups.
HAHAHA I was using that as an exaggeration.
And no, it wouldn't be cool to have more soups.

MineJam

Retired Staff
HAHAHA I was using that as an exaggeration.
And no, it wouldn't be cool to have more soups.

Again, Constructive criticism is supposed to help the person improve their work or behavior. The critic phrases it politely and wants to help the recipient do better. You're not giving me any criticism whatsoever.. Instead now you are just being bluntly disrespectful towards me.. Learn what the words I say mean before you get your keyboard warrior fingers in a twist.

And if you aren't going to make any useful posts on my post than leave. Theres literally no need to "Exaggerate" on a post I'm being serious about.

Last edited:

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Again, Constructive criticism is supposed to help the person improve their work or behavior. The critic phrases it politely and wants to help the recipient do better. You're not giving me any criticism whatsoever.. Instead now you are just being bluntly disrespectful towards me.. Learn what the words I say mean before you get your keyboard warrior fingers in a twist.

And if you aren't going to make any useful posts on my post than leave. Theres literally no need to "Exaggerate" on a post I'm being serious about.
'Keyboard warrior'. What the heck is that supposed to mean? And I did give you a post with some constructive criticism with a joke in it, and you just get all mad about it. Please, learn if it's a joke before taking it seriously c;
Also, no, I'm not going to just 'leave'.

Trenly

Admin
Admin

*then *there's

I completely agree with SAFollis that it would not be beneficial in any way to have more soups.

EVEN IF there was only one separate kit that had this, it would still not be a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.