• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP More soup

Status
Not open for further replies.

MineJam

Retired Staff
It would be cool if all the kits had a stack of soups by default in the corner of the inventory. Or you could create a kit that had a stack in the corner. It would prolong the inevitable of running out of soups.
Some of us are good enough to fight down to the last soup in are inventory, It would be nice to have even more soups. Thanks for reading. MineJam~ outy.

Last edited:

MineJam

Retired Staff
A soup sign doesn't do you too good when your in the middle of the map and fighting a black mamba with enderpearls. Trust me it happens more than you could imagine. Also, a person with speed can constantly hit you on the way to the soup sign, and if you need soup you would be dead long before you got to the sign.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
A soup sign doesn't do you too good when your in the middle of the map and fighting a black mamba with enderpearls. Trust me it happens more than you could imagine.
Then learn to better manage your soups. I always go to the signs when I have only 1 row left in the inventory, and my hotbar full. Trust me, even with warrior its possible to get there without dying

MineJam

Retired Staff
Then learn to better manage your soups. I always go to the signs when I have only 1 row left in the inventory, and my hotbar full. Trust me, even with warrior its possible to get there without dying

That's 1 scenario, You're not getting the big picture, You jump down from spawn and you come across iiCrunch before you can even loose any of your soups. What are you going to do than? Manage your soups? No you would die a tragic Minecraft death.. You wouldn't have to for a while if there was a stack of soup in the corner of your inventory.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
That's 1 scenario, You're not getting the big picture, You jump down from spawn and you come across iiCrunch before you can even loose any of your soups. What are you going to do than? Manage your soups? No you would die a tragic Minecraft death.. You wouldn't have to for a while if there was a stack of soup in the corner of your inventory.
Thats pvp. Its a little bit luck and mostly skill. Any kit can kill black mamba if you are skilled enough

MineJam

Retired Staff
Still not the point, the point of this post was to hopefully get some more soup in the inventory so I can last longer on the battlefield without having to search for the soup sign. Thas all it don't need to go into this much detail.

By the way I would love to see someone kill me when I'm in blackmamba and there in warrior.
It has never happened unless I was getting teamed up on and I.. you know.. RAN OUT OF SOUPS.

Last edited:

iiCrunch

i think the stack of soup in pvp is worthless because it would take way to long to take someone out
Whats the point of refilling? boi
mhm refill barely is going to be used because the stack and for real i dont want to take a minute to take out one person

iiDoozie

Whats the point of refilling? boi
You make a good point, but then again, fights would most definitely last forever, which leads back to the difference between having skill or no skill. Adding the extra soups denies the ability for someone to be determined "more skilled" or "not as good".

MineJam

Retired Staff
So you would rather die than have to refill?, You do realize that you would still need to go to the refill sign after you ran out of the stack, it doesn't take that long to go through a stack of soup. Its a luxury thing to have its not like pvp needs any of the suggestions its given.

iiDoozie

So you would rather die than have to refill?, You do realize that you would still need to go to the refill sign after you ran out of the stack, it doesn't take that long to go through a stack of soup. Its a luxury thing to have its not like pvp needs any of the suggestions its given.
But then this would decrease the chances of someone being good at physically pvping, from beating someone that is extremely good at souping. I believe it is equal how it is, and instead maybe more soups should be added to the 1v1 kits.

MineJam

Retired Staff
But then this would decrease the chances of someone being good at physically pvping, from beating someone that is extremely good at souping. I believe it is equal how it is, and instead maybe more soups should be added to the 1v1 kits.

And mabey the could make a kit with like a regular diamond sword with a stack of soups in the corner too. Take away a little good and add more soups, In this case I took away the sharp 1.

iiDoozie

And mabey the could make a kit with like a regular diamond sword with a stack of soups in the corner too. Take away a little good and add more soups, In this case I took away the sharp 1.
If that is the case, then I do strongly recommend this idea to be implemented to HHG. I hope this has attracted Zainos's attention!

MineJam

Retired Staff
I still don't like this idea. Soup refills were added for a reason, and having the soups the way they are currently allows for a better determination of who is skilled or not skilled
Its just a kit not even as op as BlackMamba and ur making that big of a deal about it, Its Zains choice in the long run anyways.

Psychiq

I only partially agree with MineJam on the whole "I took one step into the arena, and there goes 12 soups" kind of thing. But that's another issue on how the kits are built. I think it works perfectly with the hidden soup refill posts. I can agree with Trenly completely on using Warrior and surviving. It's not just one scenario. It happens more than enough times to count. There has been plenty of times where me ditching out of a 40v1 left me staggering with 2 soups left (just estimating) and I've gotten to the signs. Even without proper soup management, the system works as it should. Even if it didn't come down to skill, that's way better than infinite soups in an inventory. Because if what you're saying where you and others can grind each other down to the last soup is true, fights like that could and would go on forever. Personally, I used to play on a server where we loathed the idea of soups, since they already made the fights hard to focus on with all the free-for-all chaos, and them going on for ages. Add an unlimited supply of soups at your disposal, and you've got my kindergarten graduation. Hours and hours of non-stop "fun."

iiDoozie

I only partially agree with MineJam on the whole "I took one step into the arena, and there goes 12 soups" kind of thing. But that's another issue on how the kits are built. I think it works perfectly with the hidden soup refill posts. I can agree with Trenly completely on using Warrior and surviving. It's not just one scenario. It happens more than enough times to count. There has been plenty of times where me ditching out of a 40v1 left me staggering with 2 soups left (just estimating) and I've gotten to the signs. Even without proper soup management, the system works as it should. Even if it didn't come down to skill, that's way better than infinite soups in an inventory. Because if what you're saying where you and others can grind each other down to the last soup is true, fights like that could and would go on forever. Personally, I used to play on a server where we loathed the idea of soups, since they already made the fights hard to focus on with all the free-for-all chaos, and them going on for ages. Add an unlimited supply of soups at your disposal, and you've got my kindergarten graduation. Hours and hours of non-stop "fun."
What MineJam is trying to say is just to add it as a kit. If we were to follow your logic, there would be about 10 kits maximum that would be on the server. Let us take Bowser for example, every kit has its special thing. Bowser does not involve any skill really. It's just a kit, for people that would prefer to have more soups. For people who prefer BM, it's just a kit for people who prefer ender pearls and jumping high. Another one would be the Mage or Wizard or something, it's just a kit for people who prefer to use potions to pvp. Do you see where I'm going here?

Psychiq

What MineJam is trying to say is just to add it as a kit. If we were to follow your logic, there would be about 10 kits maximum that would be on the server. Let us take Bowser for example, every kit has its special thing. Bowser does not involve any skill really. It's just a kit, for people that would prefer to have more soups. For people who prefer BM, it's just a kit for people who prefer ender pearls and jumping high. Another one would be the Mage or Wizard or something, it's just a kit for people who prefer to use potions to pvp. Do you see where I'm going here?

I do understand. But if this was even one kit, I'm sure it'd be the next BlackMamba, and people would overuse it. Countless players on the field with decent enough equipment, but a lifetime supply of soups still bothers me.

iiDoozie

I do understand. But if this was even one kit, I'm sure it'd be the next BlackMamba, and people would overuse it. Countless players on the field with decent enough equipment, but a lifetime supply of soups still bothers me.
But then what you could do is give the kit like leather prot 4 armor, with a iron sharpness 2 sword. See how it evens out?

Status
Not open for further replies.