• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Is it a good idea that I apply for Helper?

Do you think I would be a good Helper?

• YES!

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • No

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • Maybe..

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Hii everyone :p So is it a good idea that I apply for Helper? Because I've been told that I should be staff, what do you guys think? By the way this is what my friends think about it:
Well yeah do you think I would be a good staff? If you are on Skyblock / Jigsaw a lot you should see me in chat lol

Zelistra

Trusted Member
It's really hard to be a staff and you would probably have to be on the server more often, but if you want to apply it's your choice.
:3 How often? I'm on it almost all the time besides when I'm at school and when I sleep lol

_Bach_

Retired Staff
The only person's opinion that really matters of whether you'd make a good staff is Zainos xD lol

But honestly, if you'd like to apply and you meet the requirements (14 or older and 1 month+ on the server) then you can apply. If Zainos thinks you would be a good staff, then you'll be accepted. If you're not the right fit for HHG, you will most likely not be accepted. Pretty simple and straightforward :)

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
People have told me that I should apply for staff too and of course I was considering it but i feel like it's a 'hard work' and that you should follow the rules completely obviously oops

Zelistra

Trusted Member
The only person's opinion that really matters of whether you'd make a good staff is Zainos xD lol

But honestly, if you'd like to apply and you meet the requirements (14 or older and 1 month+ on the server) then you can apply. If Zainos thinks you would be a good staff, then you'll be accepted. If you're not the right fit for HHG, you will most likely not be accepted. Pretty simple and straightforward :)
But what if Zainos doesn't know me.. xD is Zainos the only that can see the applications?

Zelistra

Trusted Member
People have told me that I should apply for staff too and of course I was considering it but i feel like it's a 'hard work' and that you should follow the rules completely obviously oops
I follow the rules :p all I'm aiming for is to just help people like what I'm doing, except that I get yellow chat so it's easier to see lol and I never want to become a mod

Nonze

You mean if not even Trenly can make it I.. should apply?
I'm not here to tell u not to apply but if u think u have gained the trust of the server and u perfectly reached all the requirements then go for it. but it's very difficult to become a staff member

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I'm not here to tell u not to apply but if u think u have gained the trust of the server and u perfectly reached all the requirements then go for it. but it's very difficult to become a staff member

Yeah I know it's hard :( but I really wanna be Helper so it's easier to help people especially in chat when it spams lol

super_piggy000

Unfortunately, I don't really know you that well. Imo, if you think you are responsible enough for the position, I'd go for it! I personally think we need more kind staff. I'be seen you on the forums a lot, and you seem like a nice person. As long as you are responsible and active on the server, along with being able to help others, which I'm sure you'd be willing to do, I'm sure you would be fine applying!

P.S.: Please don't attack me for saying stuff like "you seem like a nice person" as qualifications for staff. I'm just saying that that might help some, and that she seems responsible enough for the job. What I say should be taken with a grain of salt, as I haven't PERSONALLY talked to her.

mrTurtleGaming

Unfortunately, I don't really know you that well. Imo, if you think you are responsible enough for the position, I'd go for it! I personally think we need more kind staff. I'be seen you on the forums a lot, and you seem like a nice person. As long as you are responsible and active on the server, along with being able to help others, which I'm sure you'd be willing to do, I'm sure you would be fine applying!

P.S.: Please don't attack me for saying stuff like "you seem like a nice person" as qualifications for staff. I'm just saying that that might help some, and that she seems responsible enough for the job. What I say should be taken with a grain of salt, as I haven't PERSONALLY talked to her.
salt jk

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
The fact that you made this thread tells me, no you shouldn't.
this
nah, he got it dead on

Being a member on the staff team takes commitment, maturity, and mostly a huge love for the server. I'm a staff member because I think HHG is the best reason to play minecraft, and I want others to think that too through good times. If you aren't sure enough that you make a public post about it, then no you aren't ready.

MissDark

Retired Staff
Being a staff member is a very difficult and stressful job. You'd dedicate your time to helping, and the way you normally play now would change. You wouldn't get as much playing time, because a large portion of that time would be committed to helping. If you aren't confident enough to apply, then you're not ready yet. Apply when you are absolutely ready to be staff, when you're sure you want it. You have to want it. You cant just do it cause other people think you should.

Zelistra

Trusted Member

I'm applying :) Also like _Bach_ said, it depends on Zainos... Lol I'll see if I get accepted or not! :)

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Being a staff member is a very difficult and stressful job. You'd dedicate your time to helping, and the way you normally play now would change. You wouldn't get as much playing time, because a large portion of that time would be committed to helping. If you aren't confident enough to apply, then you're not ready yet. Apply when you are absolutely ready to be staff, when you're sure you want it. You have to want it. You cant just do it cause other people think you should.
Yeah, I'm ready for all that, I had been wanting to be staff for months, but now I'm ready.. :)