• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Is it a good idea that I apply for Helper?

Do you think I would be a good Helper?

• YES!

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • No

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • Maybe..

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zelistra

Trusted Member
this

nah, he got it dead on

Being a member on the staff team takes commitment, maturity, and mostly a huge love for the server. I'm a staff member because I think HHG is the best reason to play minecraft, and I want others to think that too through good times. If you aren't sure enough that you make a public post about it, then no you aren't ready.
The reason I made the post isn't because I'm not sure... I already submitted the application before I made this post, I'll pm you why I made this post...

Zelistra

Trusted Member
People have told me that I should apply for staff too and of course I was considering it but i feel like it's a 'hard work' and that you should follow the rules completely obviously oops
Lol you remember when you got muted for like 18 hours it was actually a fun time... xD

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
Lol yeah you told me that you didn't have to keep an eye on the chat, the easter egg hunt was super fun! You even found a gold block :eek:
I think we are getting a bit off topic well it's in off topic section.. But yeah I did and uh I was lucky haha but I totally said where the iron block was I pointed at it and ofc he said "stand on it"
It was under the crafting table like srsly I got so mad when I didn't get it lol

jullll

Don't act like someone else in your application, be yourself. Speak to them like you're speaking normally, just be yourself. Be you, be your personality. Even if you think it's weird, it could be the key.

Best of luck!

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I think we are getting a bit off topic well it's in off topic section.. But yeah I did and uh I was lucky haha but I totally said where the iron block was I pointed at it and ofc he said "stand on it"
It was under the crafting table like srsly I got so mad when I didn't get it lol
Lol you "Saw" where the iron block is but you were muted.. But at least you got the gold block! Lol I know we're totally off topic xD

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Don't act like someone else in your application, be yourself. Speak to them like you're speaking normally, just be yourself. Be you, be your personality. Even if you think it's weird, it could be the key.

Best of luck!
Thanks a lot :) And yeah I'm weird and I admit it xD

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
I think you'll be a AWSOME staff member, When you become a staff, I'll say GOOD BYE BRIGHT NO MORE NICKI MINAJ ANYMORE

HOPE YOU GET ACCEPTED!

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Yes we were talking about Nicki Minaj and I said H** then I got muted.
I don't get why "stone hoe" is counted swearing... Once someone donated me a bunch of those and everyone was asking what he donated and I tried to say but it doesn't let me say "Stone hoes"... Do you know why?