• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

I Need Some Guidance Here.

__USA__

So I want to be a weapons designer as SOME of you may know.
And one of the most intriguing ideas I have is one about super humanity.
While that sounds improbable. it isn't. Basically you take the (thing) in a liquid form and insert it into the bone marrow red and yellow. This is for increasing the body's capabilities of producing white and red blood cells, and possibly buffing the cells in the process. Then you need to insert it in the major muscle tissue areas of the body. I can go into more detail but I don't feel like it :/ So I have a rough sample, Should I try inserting it into my body in certain areas? For the full effect I would need a legitimate surgery, but this shot could just help me get and idea of what I need to work on, it wouldn't be permanent unless I had the surgery, although there is a small chance it may take the pigment out of my eyes and hair depending if I put it in my arm neck or back. Should I do it??

SAFollis

Trusted Member
I was actually thinking of being able to play minecraft in real life :3 It would involve this:
A flat circle treadmill that would move depending on where you move and you would wear a helmet to detect what way you're looking. You could press buttons on your arms to change what item in your hotbar, inventory open etc. and you could swing your left arm up and down constantly until the action is completed to right click. Same with left click except your right arm. The only problem is you'd need a mod to change the speed (like if you run super fast irl you run super fast in minecraft) depending on your movement. And if you jump irl you jump in minecraft. This is actually all possible but I wouldn't go into the details cuz everyone goes "wut o-o" xD The only part that's the least probable is the speed

__USA__

I was actually thinking of being able to play minecraft in real life :3 It would involve this:
A flat circle treadmill that would move depending on where you move and you would wear a helmet to detect what way you're looking. You could press buttons on your arms to change what item in your hotbar, inventory open etc. and you could swing your left arm up and down constantly until the action is completed to right click. Same with left click except your right arm. The only problem is you'd need a mod to change the speed (like if you run super fast irl you run super fast in minecraft) depending on your movement. And if you jump irl you jump in minecraft. This is actually all possible but I wouldn't go into the details cuz everyone goes "wut o-o" xD The only part that's the least probable is the speed
What you propose is a virtual reality. You think it is improbable yet have you read what I posted? And if you don't do it who will? Who knows with your mind you might end up working for me some day.

Last edited:

__USA__

I don't want you to end up as the Green Gonlin like Harry in the new Spider-Man....
That would be an entirely different process, also considering the fact that I said it might take away the pigment in my eyes and/or hair my eyes and hair are brown, to take the pigment out of them would make my hair blonde/white and my eyes green/blue. The possibility of changing your skin color would require something like poison or a disease, and as I also pointed out, this increases the regenerative properties of the body and physical capabilities of a human.

Kaios

Retired Staff
Lol its just a joke. And in Spiderman the thing he injected himself with was for regenerative properties, because he was sick and needed to heal or else he would die. Instead he turned into some creepo who couldn't stop licking his lips.

Fourzies

Trusted Member
What you propose is a virtual reality. You think it is improbable yet have you read what I posted? And if you don't do it who will? Who knows with your mind you might end up working for me some day.
When a zombie apocalypse breaks out, I know who to call for my weapons ;)

Fourzies

Trusted Member
So I want to be a weapons designer as SOME of you may know.
And one of the most intriguing ideas I have is one about super humanity.
While that sounds improbable. it isn't. Basically you take the (thing) in a liquid form and insert it into the bone marrow red and yellow. This is for increasing the body's capabilities of producing white and red blood cells, and possibly buffing the cells in the process. Then you need to insert it in the major muscle tissue areas of the body. I can go into more detail but I don't feel like it :/ So I have a rough sample, Should I try inserting it into my body in certain areas? For the full effect I would need a legitimate surgery, but this shot could just help me get and idea of what I need to work on, it wouldn't be permanent unless I had the surgery, although there is a small chance it may take the pigment out of my eyes and hair depending if I put it in my arm neck or back. Should I do it??
so basically steroids but more complex?

__USA__

so basically steroids but more complex?

Actually steroids don't make you stronger they just stretch out your muscles giving the illusion of strength which in turn makes you think you are stronger, aka the placebo effect. To answer your question, sorta like that but steroids would completely pale to this, considering this would increase bone durability, your ability to regenerate wounds, the greatly increased physical capabilities, and your body's ability to ward off viruses because it increases the bodies ability to make red and white blood cells and hopefully will make them stronger or 'on steroids.'