• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global Hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinex

It's funny to me how when I say it, everyone argues with me and when Unitus says the same thing, people agree with him.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
It's funny to me how when I say it, everyone argues with me and when Unitus says the same thing, people agree with him.
Look bro, Unitus said it in a better way, no offense. Also I had a think about it, and yeah, it does make sense to do that, people do change their minds and see a different way which could be better, or at least I do a lot.

Zinex

"He said it better"
xD
You guys just let your fondness of a person influence your opinions.

MysticMusician

Zinex, you don't need to be rude to everyone who disagrees with you. You've done it on multiple threads. Everyone has their own opinion on the suggestions to the server, and as a community we have a right to say it. Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't make them wrong, or stupid or whatever else. Also Tbucs19Gaming seriously phoenix is gone, you can all stop talking about him now, and we agreed to this. Talking about him doesn't make you a better person...

Zinex

When and where was I rude in this thread?
I was just saying that it doesn't make sense that when someone else and me say the same thing, people agree with him and not me. Doesn't that sound a bit illogical to you?

I think you need to read all of the comments on this thread honey, you seem lost.

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
When and where was I rude in this thread?
I was just saying that it doesn't make sense that when someone else and me say the same thing, people agree with him and not me. Doesn't that sound a bit illogical to you?

I think you need to read all of the comments on this thread honey, you seem lost.
Your being rude right now honey.

The flame war has started XD

Zinex

Never have I suggested that people are not allowed to disagree with me.

Why do people like to act like they're a victim? xD

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Never have I suggested that people are not allowed to disagree with me.

Why do people like to act like they're a victim? xD
Your actions suggest it. You may not have suggested it in words, but in actions you most certainly have.

And stop acting like a victim if you're going to criticize people for acting like victims.
You'd disagree with me no matter what I said.
If you hack, you should get permanently banned.

I'd expect the staff to know the difference between a skilled player and a hacker.

"He said it better"
xD
Since when is suggesting something to a server considered moaning? And how does what I said above come across as moaning to you? I'm against changing anything. Also, besides those two things, what else did I "moan" about? Be a bit more specific sunshine.

+ Stop moaning about me moaning.

Love all the haters. They keep me from hanging myself.
Peace <3

Why don't you suggest that they change the whole server just so that you're satisfied?

That's just immature sweetie.
http://www.happy-hg.com/forum/members/zinex.3768/#profile-post-11817

http://www.happy-hg.com/forum/members/magazinepompom.242/#profile-post-11819

Zinex

Actions? What kind of actions could I possible do whilst typing these messages?
I'm all talk m8

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Actions? What kind of actions could I possible do whilst typing these messages?
I'm all talk m8
"Actions" as in, what you have said other than outright saying "people aren't allowed to disagree with me"

You contradict everything anyone has to say against you, but yet you don't usually provide any evidence to support your side of an argument you try to start. By saying things like "You'd disagree with me no matter what" and "That's just immature" you prove your own immaturity and show that you don't "allow" people to disagree.

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
"He said it better"
xD
Im beginning to lose it with you. This is the reason why, and this is a fact which a lot of people can clearly back me on this, that you are disliked by a lot of people on this community. This clearly has nothing to do with my fondness towards people, its an idea that I wasn't fully with at first, but Unitus had done an explanation which changed my opinion on things, and got me to go with this, for good reasons. Also, saying "He said it better" is referring to he had explained things in a better way, and its not one bit misleading and pointing towards liking Unitus better. Stop doing things like nip-picking and trying to refer it to not liking you because I disagreed in some ways with what you said fully in the first place, even when I have turned to this idea, and everyone will get along better with you.

_Link

Not sure how appeals work on here, are they banned for a week then unbanned in 7 days without an appeal? if that's the case I think it's just stupid. Appeal isn't necessarily a thing to prove you didn't hack (and if they do deny hacking, staff should give them proof and if they don't the player should be unbanned.), it's also to come out on what you did wrong and give a valid reason to why you should be unbanned. If people don't bother to appeal, staff shouldn't bother to unban them. Same idea as Unitus tbh. I come from one of the first pvp communities out there and I can make this statement. 80% of hackers do NOT learn from their mistakes.

Unitus

Retired Staff
Zinex someone is a little butthurt? Back on topic, agree with _Link, people who don't care about the server, come and hack, wouldn't care less about a ban, because they probably give the server no importance, therefore they will not appeal for the unban, keeping them away, the hackers that have a conscience and actually appreciate the server will appeal and swear to the HHG oath to never hack again, or face the consequences, it is that simple.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Zinex someone is a little butthurt? Back on topic, agree with _Link, people who don't care about the server, come and hack, wouldn't care less about a ban, because they probably give the server no importance, therefore they will not appeal for the unban, keeping them away, the hackers that have a conscience and actually appreciate the server will appeal and swear to the HHG oath to never hack again, or face the consequences, it is that simple.
Perfection right there.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Not sure how appeals work on here, are they banned for a week then unbanned in 7 days without an appeal? ... 80% of hackers do NOT learn from their mistakes.
A temporary ban of 7 days is issued for the first offense, 14 days for the second, and Permanent for the third. I believe that a tempban is effective for the 20% that do learn from their mistakes (Myself included). I can see perhaps a 10 day temp, then a Perm, but I feel that a perm ban right away could drive away people that would learn from the temp-ban

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
Maybe the rules should be changed to

First time=14 days ban
Second time= perm ban

And it should say in the first ban that you are getting perm banned if you do it again

Status
Not open for further replies.