• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP 1v1 Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
I think it would be nice, I also think in SG they should add hearts too, since thats also a main pvp server too and its interesting to know how close you were.

I support Hearts for Kitpvp and SG, I'll reccomend it.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Waste of time.
Uh, no, not entirely a waste of time. If you wanted to be super accurate, then what Zinex said is a good idea. Give it a bit of reasoning and thought as to why it is a waste of time before you just go and answer.
Maybe it can also tell you how many soups they had left
However, I don't really think this is something that could greatly boost the 1v1's, the hearts is more important at the moment. However, its a good idea, ill give you that, and if it would to be added with the hearts, then even better. But personally I think the hearts thing should have first priority, then try to work on the soups.

Zinex

Yeah but if you had 10 hearts and 0 soups... Idk, having it tell you the amount of soups too is better in my opinion.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
That's just immature sweetie.
If i remember correctly you posted this before saying it was immature.....
Waste of time.
Stop being a hypocrite.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I like the idea overall. Having it show how many hearts were left would be really nice. I don't think that having it show how many soups were left would be that beneficial to know.

Zinex

If i remember correctly you posted this before saying it was immature.....

Stop being a hypocrite.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I like the idea overall. Having it show how many hearts were left would be really nice. I don't think that having it show how many soups were left would be that beneficial to know.
It was immature since he clearly was not really saying what the thought, he was just "getting back at me" because I said it earlier.

Anchezz

Trusted Member
I love this idea, and also the soup idea. Maybe instead of showing how many soups the player had left, there could be a “link” or whatever that you can click whenever the game is over and you can see the opponents inventory

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
I love this idea, and also the soup idea. Maybe instead of showing how many soups the player had left, there could be a “link” or whatever that you can click whenever the game is over and you can see the opponents inventory
This. Or the results could just show up at the end of the game as a display, either way it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.