• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Crushes

Status
Not open for further replies.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
This drama, needs to stop, Mother_Muffins and I are just friends, iiMatt52 thank you for trying to help out, but I don't believe in long-distance relationships, so no, nothing will/did happen, please stop making such a big fuss about it. SAFollis is right.
What we don't need is killjoys coming in and ruining the fun. Ever considered that this might all just be fun? Oh and that we where just having a laugh until SOME people come in and have to ruin it all. Also, some people do actually want to find eacthother, and will do whatever it takes to be with eachother (Like iiMatt said), for example Anch is coming to the UK this summer (Yes, it does mean what you're thinking) and we will be meeting eachother, because its our dream to be together.

I don't normally do things like this but honestly, some people here, who im not going to name are simply trying to ruin peoples dreams of a relationship of any kind working out, and that really bothers me.

Last edited:

iiMatt52

What we don't need is killjoys coming in and ruining the fun. Ever considered that this might all just be fun? Oh and that we where just having a laugh until SOME people come in and have to ruin it all. Also, some people do actually want to find eacthother, and will do whatever it takes to be with eachother (Like iiMatt said), for example Anch is coming to the UK this summer (Yes, it does mean what you're thinking) and we will be meeting eachother, because its our dream to be together.

I don't normally do things like this but honestly, some people here, who im not going to name are simply trying to ruin peoples dreams of a relationship of any kind working out, and that really bothers me.
I feel like this was aimed at me ._. If I am correct then I'm not trying to ruin anything. I was just saying that imo and in the opinion of the majority of people that I know, someone who is 13/14 going out with a 20 year old is just nasty.

jullll

Guys, stop. They're just best friends who love each other in a friend way, anyone can do that. I've had many friends that I love in a friend way, it's called a strong relationship. It's none of anyone's buisness. Hell, it's not even mine. I probably should stop saying that they should go out because it's personal and they just love each other in a friend way. There's no need to argue over someone's relationship, that's dumb, so everyone just stop.

BuyALife

Guys, stop. They're just best friends who love each other in a friend way, anyone can do that. I've had many friends that I love in a friend way, it's called a strong relationship. It's none of anyone's buisness. Hell, it's not even mine. I probably should stop saying that they should go out because it's personal and they just love each other in a friend way. There's no need to argue over someone's relationship, that's dumb, so everyone just stop.
Agreed.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
I feel like this was aimed at me ._. If I am correct then I'm not trying to ruin anything. I was just saying that imo and in the opinion of the majority of people that I know, someone who is 13/14 going out with a 20 year old is just nasty.
You do realise I was helping you out then lol. "if you love someone more than anything ever, you will do whatever it takes to make it work out." is what you said, and I was actually backing up and found it rude what SAF had said, as he is simply trying to ruin people's dreams with what he said.

iiMatt52

You do realise I was helping you out then lol. "if you love someone more than anything ever, you will do whatever it takes to make it work out." is what you said, and I was actually backing up and found it rude what SAF had said, as he is simply trying to ruin people's dreams with what he said.
Oki whale i'm a tad confused now but I think that you were/are agreeing with me?

jullll

Where is all of this drama going? Nowhere. It's not even necessary to argue over. If a relationship heads toward a boyfriend/girlfriend kind of way, then it's most likely that you love each other and are "meant to be". Mother_Muffins and Unitus are just friends, he said it himself, so everyone just get over it. Forums isn't a place to argue, and at the end of the day we're all friends here. It's none of anyone's buisness to argue over their relationship.

iiMatt52

Where is all of this drama going? Nowhere. It's not even necessary to argue over. If a relationship heads toward a boyfriend/girlfriend kind of way, then it's most likely that you love each other and are "meant to be". Mother_Muffins and Unitus are just friends, he said it himself, so everyone just get over it. Forums isn't a place to argue, and at the end of the day we're all friends here. It's none of anyone's buisness to argue over their relationship.
I wasn't arguing over their relationship, I simply stated that if a 13/14 year old were going out that imo that is nasty. If they are going to be making posts like that on the forums for any of us to see then do I not have the right to voice my opinion on it?

jullll

Everyone can love each other even if they aren't boyfriend/girlfriend. I have a lot that I love that I won't mention, but it is none of our buisness to argue over their relationship. Obviously you are if you're talking about them dating. They're just best friends! I have multiple best friends I write poems, songs, and even love letters to because they mean the world to me. I bet they feel the same way. Unitus stated that THEY ARE NOT DATING!

Anchezz

Trusted Member
Everyone can love each other even if they aren't boyfriend/girlfriend. I have a lot that I love that I won't mention, but it is none of our buisness to argue over their relationship. Obviously you are if you're talking about them dating. They're just best friends! I have multiple best friends I write poems, songs, and even love letters to because they mean the world to me. I bet they feel the same way. Unitus stated that THEY ARE NOT DATING!
but i hate all my friends

Cookie

Trusted Member
but i hate all my friends
"You hate all of your friends"?

that makes you seem selfish tbh. I know you aren't, you are a beautiful and nice person, but to others who don't know you, they would think you bad of what you wrote. unless ALL of your friends did something horrible to you, I could get why you would hate all of your friends. But I doubt they did, I doubt ALL of them did. You might have hurt someone by saying that, because they mean so much to be your friend and then you say you hate them? I mean, what is my right to intrude into your life? I shouldn't be saying any of this, because it's not my life and it's yours, but I think that may have hurt some people.

I hope this doesn't start another argument, I'm really sorry for what I said here Anch, but maybe you should think about what you say.

Cookie

Trusted Member
* tries to change the topic again*

I LOVE COOKIES ! WHO ELSE IS WITH ME?!

(seriously tho, can someone lock this thread)

Anchezz

Trusted Member
"You hate all of your friends"?

that makes you seem selfish tbh. I know you aren't, you are a beautiful and nice person, but to others who don't know you, they would think you bad of what you wrote. unless ALL of your friends did something horrible to you, I could get why you would hate all of your friends. But I doubt they did, I doubt ALL of them did. You might have hurt someone by saying that, because they mean so much to be your friend and then you say you hate them? I mean, what is my right to intrude into your life? I shouldn't be saying any of this, because it's not my life and it's yours, but I think that may have hurt some people.

I hope this doesn't start another argument, I'm really sorry for what I said here Anch, but maybe you should think about what you say.
LOL I WAS 100% SERIOUS WITH WHAT I SAID
not

jullll

I LIKE COOKIES TOO~

(BEFORE THERES ANOTHER UNITUS AND MOTHERMUFFINS COMMENT!! HURRY, LOCK IT!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.