• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Crushes

Status
Not open for further replies.

iiMatt52

In order to fight the censorship of my messages by Mother_Muffins I shall post here where they cannot be deleted by her c: K so my view: Mother_Muffins is 20 and Unitus is 13/14 (i have been told both of these ages so imma say both until someone provides clarification) imo and in the opinion of the majority of my friends, that is jus nasty. I was asking for clarification as to whether something was going on between the two and they jumped down my throat, deleted my posts and claimed they were just friends despite making lovey dovey posts towards each other and saying that they have a crush on one another, if that was the case why not just leave it at that instead of censoring me? something else is going on behind the scenes here n it smells fishy >.>

SAFollis

Trusted Member
In order to fight the censorship of my messages by Mother_Muffins I shall post here where they cannot be deleted by her c: K so my view: Mother_Muffins is 20 and Unitus is 13/14 (i have been told both of these ages so imma say both until someone provides clarification) imo and in the opinion of the majority of my friends, that is jus nasty. I was asking for clarification as to whether something was going on between the two and they jumped down my throat, deleted my posts and claimed they were just friends despite making lovey dovey posts towards each other and saying that they have a crush on one another, if that was the case why not just leave it at that instead of censoring me? something else is going on behind the scenes here n it smells fishy >.>
It's just friendliness, they don't even live in the same area of the world

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Your making it seem like they would never meet.. me and iiBaemy52 thought the same thing but we still did.. if you love someone more than anything ever, you will do whatever it takes to make it work out.
They probably won't meet! They'd need a plane. Plus, you can think you love someone, and when it's over you think it's just silly; this especially happens to relationships in your teens. You might also get some catfished--best case scenario--when dating online.

Voidstruck

Retired Staff
They probably won't meet! They'd need a plane. Plus, you can think you love someone, and when it's over you think it's just silly; this especially happens to relationships in your teens. You might also get some catfished--best case scenario--when dating online.
Yeah....But he isn't getting catfished and its not gonna end cause they're like goals sooooo.....

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Bro, you need to learn that people have dreams XP ,and that some people can and will get a plane to go and see their love.

Status
Not open for further replies.