• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP About Kits... In General.

Majorconnor10

I never said they shouldn't be rewarded. I'm just saying, it's not even hard to get 3000 or 2000 coins even if you're not donating to get them. Since it's not hard to get them without purchasing coins, it's even easier to just buy the coins at the store. Making it a p2w, really. Now, if the prices were higher on the kits, making it harder to collect enough coins since they are very OP, I would get why people would buy coins. But right now there's players buying coins because they have 0 skill to actually work for their kits. Hence the fact I never even pvp on the account Anchezz, because I have infinite coins and I didn't even pvp for them lol.

If you aren't donating to them it is hard to get from warrior, to black mamba, buying hero makes it a little easier, buying tank or miner makes it a little more easy too. But still, it takes a lot of time to get to 3000 or 2000 coins from a kit with little damage and good defense (tank), or a good damage kit and sucky defense (miner). I mean fine, if you already have an OP kit then it is easy to get another one depending on how much you play. But you still had to take a long time from the 1000- coin sucky kits to the 3000+ OP kits (or Mario with 2000.)

Majorconnor10

You say Kids. Implying that we are children. Anyways, annoying is not, or at least should not be an aspect of PvP. PvP should be about skill, not who can be more annoying. And I never said remove all trees, I said get rid of some of the surroundings aka some trees so that Mambas actually have to fight, not just sit there. You say you aren't stooping to whatever level, and that you don't say this or that, but half the time you either do, or simply imply it. Also, I'm saying you're single minded mainly because I'm just upset right now, but mainly because of the fact that I've been on the server for a long time, and I'm ready for a change, yet you guys see nothing wrong in a system that I'd obviously flawed. Thesr maps literally weren't made for people to jump 5-6 blocks high. Going back to pvp aspects, hiding in the treetops after someone hit you once, and filling your whole hotbar in peace is not a pvp aspect, that is just dumb. You should have to time when you refill, not just do it whenever you feel like it. Believe it or not, I've actually played on multiple kit pvp servers, and most don't make a kit that you are forced to 2v1, or a kit that gets their own special spot that no one else can get to. Because guess what... THATS UNFAIR

Edit: And yeah, I did talk about the slapper kit. BECAUSR I CAN RIGHT? I guess if this is a suggestions thread, we can put whatever we want huh?

XD that was a general term, not implying you being a "kid." Can't you take some joke? I said I'm not stooping down to a level of loserness (and no not implying you are a loser) that I would insult you and not use reason by calling you a kid out of anger. It wasn't meant that way just to clear it up. But if you remove a few trees then it still leaves some trees out there, so if you really didn't want them to jump onto trees then you would need to take out all of them. And yes, PVP has annoying aspects of it, like knockback kits, fire kits, etc etc. And just saying, slapper isn't that OP.

Anchezz

Trusted Member
But whats the point of removing a few here and there if there still are other trees for the kits to go on.
They could revamp one of the maps, taking away all trees from at least one of the maps. In that case the kits wouldn't have such an advantage on all three maps.

If you aren't donating to them it is hard to get from warrior, to black mamba, buying hero makes it a little easier, buying tank or miner makes it a little more easy too. But still, it takes a lot of time to get to 3000 or 2000 coins from a kit with little damage and good defense (tank), or a good damage kit and sucky defense (miner). I mean fine, if you already have an OP kit then it is easy to get another one depending on how much you play. But you still had to take a long time from the 1000- coin sucky kits to the 3000+ OP kits (or Mario with 2000.)
It's not that hard…I mean, I don't pvp that much on youdontknowme, but I am already close to 1000 coins, and I use warrior and spy lol. It's actually not that hard to reach 3000

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I think, that with all the previous suggestions to nerd these two kits and them not having been nerfed; i think it would be pretty safe to assume that he doesn't think they need to be nerfed

Majorconnor10

I think, that with all the previous suggestions to nerd these two kits and them not having been nerfed; i think it would be pretty safe to assume that he doesn't think they need to be nerfed

Ikr they suggest about bm and Mario all the time, if Zainos could have been convinced, im sure the first or second threads in suggestions would have done it.

Majorconnor10

They could revamp one of the maps, taking away all trees from at least one of the maps. In that case the kits wouldn't have such an advantage on all three maps.

It's not that hard…I mean, I don't pvp that much on youdontknowme, but I am already close to 1000 coins, and I use warrior and spy lol. It's actually not that hard to reach 3000

I am decent at pvp, maybe a little over average, and I get coins slow and tank is my best kit. It can beat tons of other classes too. I've beaten a god with it. My brother, MajorReece, was determined to play pvp alot and he got BM within 1 month of playing ALOT. He got to BM with miner. Since then he has gotten shadow, grim reaper, and demoman.

But the way the maps are made gives them lots of places non jumping kits can't get to. It would have to be a big revamp of one of the maps.

ImTea

Retired Staff
Probably because you shoot down every idea that everyone comes up with. Maybe if you weren't so thoughtless of the fact that sometimes people actually want to pvp legit, and that other people sometimes have ideas, you might think that the kits should be a little nerfed. Also considering the fact that the maps weren't even made for a kit that can jump 6 blocks, I think the maps should be fixed.

Majorconnor10

Probably because you shoot down every idea that everyone comes up with. Maybe if you weren't so thoughtless of the fact that sometimes people actually want to pvp legit, and that other people sometimes have ideas, you might think that the kits should be a little nerfed. Also considering the fact that the maps weren't even made for a kit that can jump 6 blocks, I think the maps should be fixed.

He doesn't shoot down ideas, he challenges them. In the real world, if you have an invention idea, you're ideas are gonna get challenged, and even shot down. You just need to deal with it and explain why you are right. There isn't a rule of no challenging ideas and questioning them.

ImTea

Retired Staff
He doesn't shoot down ideas, he challenges them. In the real world, if you have an invention idea, you're ideas are gonna get challenged, and even shot down. You just need to deal with it and explain why you are right. There isn't a rule of no challenging ideas and questioning them.

Really because I've never seen him say an idea was good unless it was his own. I've been on the forums for a while, and I've seen nothing positive come from him unless it is about his own idea.

Edit: Also, I'm talking about you too.

Majorconnor10

Really because I've never seen him say an idea was good unless it was his own. I've been on the forums for a while, and I've seen nothing positive come from him unless it is about his own idea.

Edit: Also, I'm talking about you too.

Just because he says nothing positive doesn't mean he shoots down every idea. It just means he only replies to the stuff he feels should not be added. There isn't a rule against only replying to suggestions you think are wrong.

And no you aren't talking about me too because I do approve of ideas, even if it isn't as much as I disapprove, only the ones which are really good.

And you brought it off topic with the shooting down ideas thing and calling him thoughtless. Everything was on topic until you did that.

Trenly

Admin
Admin

ImTea

Retired Staff
That would also be considered Flamebaiting, which is prohibited on this forum.

Could _Bach_ please clean up this thread once more?
You were the one that started the whole thing, you came into KitPvP after posting your first comment, and continued to flame/troll me via gamechat. You've done nothing but bother me ever since you went to KitPvP. If you would quit as Electric said when we were in KitPvP, I stopped talking, you never did. So just leave it.

Chystyy was basing it off of what he has seen, now that he sees the evidence, he should apologize for calling you thoughtless and saying that you shoot down every idea.
Major, this never had anything to do with you, you just decided to join in, rather than just leaving your feedback and leaving it alone.

Edit: Ok, you go find a different server that has the community of HHG. I never said I like those server, don't change the meaning of my words.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
I am decent at pvp, maybe a little over average, and I get coins slow and tank is my best kit. It can beat tons of other classes too. I've beaten a god with it. My brother, MajorReece, was determined to play pvp alot and he got BM within 1 month of playing ALOT. He got to BM with miner. Since then he has gotten shadow, grim reaper, and demoman.

But the way the maps are made gives them lots of places non jumping kits can't get to. It would have to be a big revamp of one of the maps.
Then you must be bad at getting kills. I got bm within like 3 weeks of not very active playing, and that was with spy. It really isn't hard to get coins quickly, and im not really an expert at pvp.

Chystyy was basing it off of what he has seen, now that he sees the evidence, he should apologize for calling you thoughtless and saying that you shoot down every idea.
Honestly, no offense to Trenly, but he is really down on ideas, as much as I respect him for what he does. Chystyy may have been quite blunt on this but that's what he means by that.

Majorconnor10

You were the one that started the whole thing, you came into KitPvP after posting your first comment, and continued to flame/troll me via gamechat. You've done nothing but bother me ever since you went to KitPvP. If you would quit as Electric said when we were in KitPvP, I stopped talking, you never did. So just leave it.

Major, this never had anything to do with you, you just decided to join in, rather than just leaving your feedback and leaving it alone.

Edit: Ok, you go find a different server that has the community of HHG. I never said I like those server, don't change the meaning of my words.

The go play on another server was a joke, I never said you liked them either, I wasn't changing any meaning of any words. You said Trenly shoots down all ideas, he shows evidence of him agreeing, you were wrong. There are 3 ways of replying to ideas. 1. Reply complimenting everyone's ideas you like and sometimes reply to ones you don't like. 2. Contradict all the ideas you don't like and sometimes reply to ones you do like. (Trenly and me) 3. Do a good balance of both.

ImTea

Retired Staff
Ikr, he did say that he knew tons of other kit pvp servers.

The go play on another server was a joke, I never said you liked them either, I wasn't changing any meaning of any words. You said Trenly shoots down all ideas, he shows evidence of him agreeing, you were wrong. There are 3 ways of replying to ideas. 1. Reply complimenting everyone's ideas you like and sometimes reply to ones you don't like. 2. Contradict all the ideas you don't like and sometimes reply to ones you do like. (Trenly and me) 3. Do a good balance of both.
Don't need your negativity then. I don't care. Leave me alone :D

All you guys have done so far is attempt to annoy me. It worked, you guys can see. So leave me alone. You don't have to continue , as I said.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Chystyy, if I remember correctly. Which I'm sure I do, since I have a few screenshots; I can into pvp and said "There, now you have seen me on pvp" and then you were the one who started flaming in game chat

ImTea

Retired Staff
Chystyy, if I remember correctly. Which I'm sure I do, since I have a few screenshots; I can into pvp and said "There, now you have seen me on pvp" and then you were the one who started flaming in game chat

Yeah totally man, you were obviously trying to get a rise out of me. Look I can bold my words too! Electric said to stop, and yet you keep going. Just leave me alone.