• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP About Kits... In General.

ImTea

Retired Staff
Before we Begin- No, I don't use these kits, no I don't even have them unlocked. These suggestions are all the suggestions of someone who DOESN'T have these kits. Not that I'm bad at PvP, I can get many people to agree, I'm at least DECENT at PvP. I'm done with the people saying "Oh the kits aren't OP" or "Oh just make a suggestion on the forums." No, people have, people will. But this one will get some recognition... I hope. It is long overdue.

First - Black Mamba
Yeah, ok I get it. It isn't OP. So why is it that when I'm in a Black Mamba fight, I lose about half my inventory or MORE of soups even though I win, and the fight lasted like, 10-20 seconds at most. Well, how could that be? They only have an Iron Sword right?! Well, might wanna tone down the Sharpness V a little bit. I'm thinking a Sharpness III seems fit. You really have to fight with or against these kits to realize that Sharp V + Jump Boost = Chaos... I'm sick of moving my mouse up and down like a maniac just to get some hits on them, just to have them jump into some treetops and fully re-soup, while I'm under the tree getting 2v1ed by their friends.

Second - Mario
Yeah we get it, he can jump. That should be it. I don't ever remember a part in the game where Mario happened to see a Goomba, got scared and went "OH NO! TIME TO SPAM POTS!" And got a 35 killstreak... This should be removed. Maybe instead of all those potions, you could make something, a mushroom, that they could right click, giving them abilities that help said Mario, just like in the game, instead of "OH, PEOPLE 2v1ING ME? TIME TO SPAM SOME POTS!". It is quite annoying.

Third - Slapper
Not as much OP as annoying. I mean, 1 is usually ok. But when a hacker gets a hold of one. NOPE! Plus, when a whole team gets a group of this, it is one of the most chaotic things ever. Never have I seen so many un-teams in 1 sitting.

Misc Other Things
- It'd be nice to make a forum just for suggesting kits. Not only for KitPvP but for other servers also, like SCBB.
- Fix the maps. Make the maps so that people actually have a chance against kits like Black Mamba and Mario that can jump very high, instead of the current ways of: Black Mamba- "I'm taking damage, oh no!" *Jumps on top of tree/roof* "Oh thank goodness, BOYS, GET 'EM!"*Re-soups* *Jumps down and kills steals for their 50 killstreak*.
- Less Toxicity : Make sayings like "Get stained","eZ noob", etc etc unallowed, or kept to a minimum. This doesn't help the server at all, only annoys some people and inflates other peoples egos. (Like whenever I post that I suck on the forums ;) )

Now, is that so hard? I know these ideas aren't perfect, but we can at least start off somewhere. I don't see that anyone has a right to just turn this down. I mean really, if you are reading this hoping to put, "Black Mamba is not OP! It is my favorite class!" or, "No, Warrior should be nerfed though!" then just leave. Seriously. I doubt you even read this whole thread, or have ever played KitPvP. If you want to argue about how some kit is not OP, well not on here. Direct Message me or make your own thread, though I doubt I'd agree with you, go ahead and try :p

That's it.
No seriously, you're done reading this forum.
(Joke for anyone who has ever had essentials... ;3 )

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Mario and Black mamba can be easily countered by anyone who has a little skill with a bow. Fighter is a good kit to combat both of them

ImTea

Retired Staff
Mario and Black mamba can be easily countered by anyone who has a little skill with a bow. Fighter is a good kit to combat both of them
Ok, 1v1 me. I'll use Mario and potion spam while jumping. I'll beat you 99 times out of 100. Same with Black Mamba. Also, I've heard many people say that you are one of the people that always shoot down these type of forum posts. As I said... if you ACTUALLY READ THE FORUM POST, you would see that I said "I know these ideas aren't perfect, but we can at least start off somewhere. I don't see that anyone has a right to just turn this down. I mean really, if you are reading this hoping to put, "Black Mamba is not OP! It is my favorite class!" or, "No, Warrior should be nerfed though!" then just leave. Seriously. I doubt you even read this whole thread, or have ever played KitPvP. If you want to argue about how some kit is not OP, well not on here. Direct Message me or make your own thread, though I doubt I'd agree with you, go ahead and try :p"

Edit: Also I've never even seen you on KitPvP, so who are you to judge if the kits are OP or not? I'm just saying, I've never seen you around.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Ok, 1v1 me. I'll use Mario and potion spam while jumping. I'll beat you 99 times out of 100. Same with Black Mamba. Also, I've heard many people say that you are one of the people that always shoot down these type of forum posts. As I said... if you ACTUALLY READ THE FORUM POST, you would see that I said "I know these ideas aren't perfect, but we can at least start off somewhere. I don't see that anyone has a right to just turn this down. I mean really, if you are reading this hoping to put, "Black Mamba is not OP! It is my favorite class!" or, "No, Warrior should be nerfed though!" then just leave. Seriously. I doubt you even read this whole thread, or have ever played KitPvP. If you want to argue about how some kit is not OP, well not on here. Direct Message me or make your own thread, though I doubt I'd agree with you, go ahead and try :p"

Edit: Also I've never even seen you on KitPvP, so who are you to judge if the kits are OP or not? I'm just saying, I've never seen you around.
Just because I have a very.... eccentric, schedule does not mean I do not get on. I did in fact, read your original post in its entirety before I commented.

For you to say, "I don't see that anyone has a right to just turn this down." is hypocritical. You don't have a right to admonish me for commenting on a public post. I was not turning it down, I was stating my opinion.

BlackMamba is not my favorite kit, not by a long stretch. While it can easily take out warriors, archers, and many other kits; it can in turn be easily taken out. Fighter, Mario, BlackMamba, ShadowSniper, Katniss, FireBender, DemoMan, and others are quite adept at taking out a BlackMamba

Mario is a little OP, I will not deny that; however, there again it has its weaknesses. It easily falls to Shadow, Firebender, Katniss, Sniper, DemoMan, BlackMamba, Assasin, and a few others.

You said, "I know these ideas aren't perfect, but we can at least start off somewhere" and then proceeded to tell me off for giving my opinion, after having stated that I didn't read the entire thread. I was saying that I don't feel the kits need to be changed, so there is no need to even start. As I'm sure any staff would say:
This was a suggestion, so people are welcome to hash out various possibilities until Zainos either accepts or declines the option.
I suggest the possibility that they don't need to be changed, backed by the evidence of their weaknesses shown above. Yes they are strong, but they have great weaknesses too.

I don't see any reason why you would have said "Also, I've heard many people say that you are one of the people that always shoot down these type of forum posts", other than to maybe annoy or flamebait me. It has no relevance to the thread. You've heard rumors, So What? I post my opinion that nothing needs to be changed based on what I said above and people can't handle the criticism? I have explained why I feel these kits do not need to be changed, and you, nor anybody else, has any provision to say that my opinion is not a valid option to consider.

ImTea

Retired Staff
Just because I have a very.... eccentric, schedule does not mean I do not get on. I did in fact, read your original post in its entirety before I commented.

For you to say, "I don't see that anyone has a right to just turn this down." is hypocritical. You don't have a right to admonish me for commenting on a public post. I was not turning it down, I was stating my opinion.

BlackMamba is not my favorite kit, not by a long stretch. While it can easily take out warriors, archers, and many other kits; it can in turn be easily taken out. Fighter, Mario, BlackMamba, ShadowSniper, Katniss, FireBender, DemoMan, and others are quite adept at taking out a BlackMamba

Mario is a little OP, I will not deny that; however, there again it has its weaknesses. It easily falls to Shadow, Firebender, Katniss, Sniper, DemoMan, BlackMamba, Assasin, and a few others.

You said, "I know these ideas aren't perfect, but we can at least start off somewhere" and then proceeded to tell me off for giving my opinion, after having stated that I didn't read the entire thread. I was saying that I don't feel the kits need to be changed, so there is no need to even start. As I'm sure any staff would say:
I suggest the possibility that they don't need to be changed, backed by the evidence of their weaknesses shown above. Yes they are strong, but they have great weaknesses too.

I don't see any reason why you would have said "Also, I've heard many people say that you are one of the people that always shoot down these type of forum posts", other than to maybe annoy or flamebait me. It has no relevance to the thread. You've heard rumors, So What? I post my opinion that nothing needs to be changed based on what I said above and people can't handle the criticism? I have explained why I feel these kits do not need to be changed, and you, nor anybody else, has any provision to say that my opinion is not a valid option to consider.
Still off topic to the point of the thread.

ImTea

Retired Staff
Please explain how I instigated it?

No, the topic is "How should kits be nerfed?"

I answer, "They shouldn't"

Still completely on topic

Then why don't you look at your second third and fourth posts on his thread? Seems like flame to me

Please explain how I instigated it?
Do those suit your needs? Also, and staff watching, might as well lock this thread. It is just a flame war at this point. I might just remake it another time.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Those are not flamebaiting posts, and do not seem to deviate from the topic.
Chystyy you seem to be the one calling Trenly out and saying what he is saying is off topic. It does not appear to me what he has said is off topic besides his responses to you.

So please keep the discussion pertinent to the topic of this thread guys. Keep it respectful. :)

ImTea

Retired Staff
Those are not flamebaiting posts, and do not seem to deviate from the topic.
Chystyy you seem to be the one calling Trenly out and saying what he is saying is off topic. It does not appear to me what he has said is off topic besides his responses to you.

So please keep the discussion pertinent to the topic of this thread guys. Keep it respectful. :)
I'd rather just lock the thread. Can I do that as OP?
Edit: Request it at least...

Majorconnor10

Before we Begin- No, I don't use these kits, no I don't even have them unlocked. These suggestions are all the suggestions of someone who DOESN'T have these kits. Not that I'm bad at PvP, I can get many people to agree, I'm at least DECENT at PvP. I'm done with the people saying "Oh the kits aren't OP" or "Oh just make a suggestion on the forums." No, people have, people will. But this one will get some recognition... I hope. It is long overdue.

First - Black Mamba
Yeah, ok I get it. It isn't OP. So why is it that when I'm in a Black Mamba fight, I lose about half my inventory or MORE of soups even though I win, and the fight lasted like, 10-20 seconds at most. Well, how could that be? They only have an Iron Sword right?! Well, might wanna tone down the Sharpness V a little bit. I'm thinking a Sharpness III seems fit. You really have to fight with or against these kits to realize that Sharp V + Jump Boost = Chaos... I'm sick of moving my mouse up and down like a maniac just to get some hits on them, just to have them jump into some treetops and fully re-soup, while I'm under the tree getting 2v1ed by their friends.

Second - Mario
Yeah we get it, he can jump. That should be it. I don't ever remember a part in the game where Mario happened to see a Goomba, got scared and went "OH NO! TIME TO SPAM POTS!" And got a 35 killstreak... This should be removed. Maybe instead of all those potions, you could make something, a mushroom, that they could right click, giving them abilities that help said Mario, just like in the game, instead of "OH, PEOPLE 2v1ING ME? TIME TO SPAM SOME POTS!". It is quite annoying.

Third - Slapper
Not as much OP as annoying. I mean, 1 is usually ok. But when a hacker gets a hold of one. NOPE! Plus, when a whole team gets a group of this, it is one of the most chaotic things ever. Never have I seen so many un-teams in 1 sitting.

Misc Other Things
- It'd be nice to make a forum just for suggesting kits. Not only for KitPvP but for other servers also, like SCBB.
- Fix the maps. Make the maps so that people actually have a chance against kits like Black Mamba and Mario that can jump very high, instead of the current ways of: Black Mamba- "I'm taking damage, oh no!" *Jumps on top of tree/roof* "Oh thank goodness, BOYS, GET 'EM!"*Re-soups* *Jumps down and kills steals for their 50 killstreak*.
- Less Toxicity : Make sayings like "Get stained","eZ noob", etc etc unallowed, or kept to a minimum. This doesn't help the server at all, only annoys some people and inflates other peoples egos. (Like whenever I post that I suck on the forums ;) )

Now, is that so hard? I know these ideas aren't perfect, but we can at least start off somewhere. I don't see that anyone has a right to just turn this down. I mean really, if you are reading this hoping to put, "Black Mamba is not OP! It is my favorite class!" or, "No, Warrior should be nerfed though!" then just leave. Seriously. I doubt you even read this whole thread, or have ever played KitPvP. If you want to argue about how some kit is not OP, well not on here. Direct Message me or make your own thread, though I doubt I'd agree with you, go ahead and try :p

That's it.
No seriously, you're done reading this forum.
(Joke for anyone who has ever had essentials... ;3 )

1st off, Black Mamba costs 3000, 3000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS NOT 300 KIDS, THATS 3000!

2nd, Mario is 2000 coins and it's potions run out really fast. With enough soups, when they run out, bam, attack them and with enough skill and enough hits, they are dead. (if you are good enough)

3rd, You're complaining about SLAPPER? If a hacker gets a hold of ANYTHING its bad, you should say "oh if a hacker gets a hold of bowser it's bad so lets make it less op cuz it has thorns" No, you ban the hacker, and keep the kit. Just cause slapper is ANNOYING doesn't mean it should be less OP. Annoying is part of kit pvp.

"Fix the maps. Make the maps so that people actually have a chance against kits like Black Mamba and Mario that can jump very high, instead of the current ways of:Black Mamba- "I'm taking damage, oh no!" *Jumps on top of tree/roof* "Oh thank goodness, BOYS, GET 'EM!"*Re-soups* *Jumps down and kills steals for their 50 killstreak*." So you're saying "oh lets take out trees so Black Mamba's can't get out." No, the maps will stay as the maps are. Get used to your surroundings. They aren't being changed just because an OP kit uses his surroundings to his advantage.

Last edited:

ImTea

Retired Staff
No you cannot lock your own thread, you can't just put it out there, lock it, and let no one have a say to make it better just because you want your way.
I simply asked a question. No need to be rude about it. Go ahead, say whatever you want. I could care less at this point. Also, edit your post next time instead of double posting

Edit: Also I never said that the cost was too low or high, you don't have to call me a child, and I never said I wanted it "my way". What is done is done, I wanted it locked due to people like you not even reading what was said before and simply keeping this whole fight going. Now instead of insulting my age, how about you just give simple feedback without the unneeded remarks.

Also, you said "The maps are staying, get used to your surroundings." Am I mistaken, or did 2 arenas and an upcoming 3rd JUST change? Who are you to say they can't change a little tree here and there? Who are YOU to go and make comments like that, that seems very rude especially considering the rest of your comment and your second comment are also very rude. As I said the first person calling me out on everything was enough. You don't need to act so rude just because you saw someone else do it. This is exactly why I wanted this thread locked, so I wouldn't get crap from people I barely even know, not saying anything about my idea is good, and making me seem like a complete imbisule for thinking anything else but YOUR single minded thoughts! I'm sick of this thread already from just two people. I knew it would get shot down but people kept complaining and no one else would make a post, so I decided I'd be the nice guy to do if for everyone complaining. And I tried to make it funny and everything. All I've gotten out of it so far is people making me look like a complete idiot when I'm not. I was just trying to help out the community, so I'm sick of people like you posting idiotic things, insulting me, and all this other stuff, just to make themselves look superior. It is 2am, I'm done with this.

Last edited:

Anchezz

Trusted Member
Black mamba and mario should be removed lol. A lot of players use these two kits, and they ALL team with each other. So even if I were to kill one of them, their friends would be like 3v1 me while the other one refills soups or is picking the same kit, again. And at some point, everyone will have the kits. 3000 and 2000 is not even that much...especially not if you buy pvp coins also, like I know some noobs did to buy these two kits. And as I said, everyone will have the kits at some point, and the ones of us that does decide to not use it, will be 10v1 by black mambas and marios...

Edit: This is why the kits shouldn't be permanent. If you had to purchase the kits everytime you died instead of buying it once, like in the old pvp, I don't think this would be a problem.

ImTea

Retired Staff
Black mamba and mario should be removed lol. A lot of players use these two kits, and they ALL team with each other. So even if I were to kill one of them, their friend would be like 3v1 me while the other one refills soups or is picking the same kit, again. And at some point, everyone will have the kits. 3000 and 2000 is not even that much...especially not if you buy pvp coins also, like I know some noobs did to buy these two kits. And as I said, everyone will have the kits at some point, and the ones of us that does decide to not use it, will be 10v1 by black mambas and marios...
Removing seems a bit harsh but I see what you mean.

Anchezz

Trusted Member
Removing seems a bit harsh but I see what you mean.
I mean yeah, but at the same time the noobs will complain about the kits being less OP if they were to change, posting threads and attacking Zainos about how they want their coins back even though they can't have them. I already feel like I wasted 5000 coins on these kits lol even though I have inf. coins. Just removing the kits would be better. Sure, they'll be all sad about it for a while, but come on, at least there won't be 137 threads about how to make the kits OP again. Like when spy lost its sharp 1. Or before we used all 3 pvp maps. The community never knew what they wanted, they always changed their mind and wanted different things. We changed arena like, so many times before we used all of them. So yeah, unless there's a badass solution to the kits that won't make kids whine about them I think they should be removed

Edit: K sorry I'm tired I just woke up don't hate on my English thx y'all

Majorconnor10

I simply asked a question. No need to be rude about it. Go ahead, say whatever you want. I could care less at this point. Also, edit your post next time instead of double posting

Edit: Also I never said that the cost was too low or high, you don't have to call me a child, and I never said I wanted it "my way". What is done is done, I wanted it locked due to people like you not even reading what was said before and simply keeping this whole fightIn going. Now instead of insulting my age, how about you just give simple feedback without the unneeded remarks.

Also, you said "The maps are staying, get used to your surroundings." Am I mistaken, or did 2 arenas and an upcoming 3rd JUST change? Who are you to say they can't change a little tree here and there? Who are YOU to go and make comments like that, that seems very rude especially considering the rest of your comment and your second comment are also very rude. As I said the first person calling me out on everything was enough. You don't need to act so rude just because you saw someone else do it. This is exactly why I wanted this thread locked, so I wouldn't get **** from people I barely even know, not saying anything about my idea is good, and making me seem like a complete imbisule for thinking anything else but YOUR single minded thoughts! I'm sick of this thread already from just two people. I knew it would get shot down but people kept complaining and no one else would make a post, so I decided I'd be the nice guy to do if for everyone complaining. And I tried to make it funny and everything. All I've gotten out of it so far is people making me look like a complete idiot when I'm not. I was just trying to help out the community, so I'm sick of people like you posting idiotic things, insulting me, and all this other stuff, just to make themselves look superior. It is 2am, I'm done with this.

I wasn't being rude here, I know when I am being rude. I was giving an example, not saying that you were doing that example.

I never called you a child. I do not stoop so low down and insult people without reason.

A tree here and there? Then a black mamba will use that tree, or this tree. The one "here or there" you didn't remove. Or do you really mean the trees should all be removed after you realize the black mamba uses other trees? What I meant was that the maps aren't changing just because they can be used to the advantage of one kit. I like how you made this argument with Trenly and didn't expect rude comments. I'm just cutting to the chase anyway, no bull****, but you still call what I say ****, I am not single minded.

Who's the second person you are sick of the thread from, Trenly? The "first person calling you out on everything which was enough?" He just pointed out his part and you can't handle a little rude? If someone tells their point and you tell them to get back on topic, you must expect A LITTLE rude. Even _Bach_ sided with him.

Majorconnor10

Black mamba and mario should be removed lol. A lot of players use these two kits, and they ALL team with each other. So even if I were to kill one of them, their friends would be like 3v1 me while the other one refills soups or is picking the same kit, again. And at some point, everyone will have the kits. 3000 and 2000 is not even that much...especially not if you buy pvp coins also, like I know some noobs did to buy these two kits. And as I said, everyone will have the kits at some point, and the ones of us that does decide to not use it, will be 10v1 by black mambas and marios...

Edit: This is why the kits shouldn't be permanent. If you had to purchase the kits everytime you died instead of buying it once, like in the old pvp, I don't think this would be a problem.

"3000 and 2000 is not even that much...especially not if you buy pvp coins also" Do you think the people who pay to the server shouldn't be rewarded? Of course if they buy pvp coins and pay the server they are gonna be rewarded.

Anchezz

Trusted Member
Or do you really mean the trees should all be removed after you realize the black mamba uses other trees? What I meant was that the maps aren't changing just because they can be used to the advantage of one kit.
Chystyy never meant to remove all trees. But if you think about it, all 3 maps have trees where no one without jump boost can get to. Giving black mamba and mario an advantage on ALL maps. Now if you look at the kit slapper, the only annoying thing about this kit is really that it pushes you down in the jungle arena. But that is just ONE out of tree maps, making it less op. Black Mamba and mario has an advantage in all of the maps and it's just as annoying as it is OP

Last edited:

Anchezz

Trusted Member
"3000 and 2000 is not even that much...especially not if you buy pvp coins also" Do you think the people who pay to the server shouldn't be rewarded? Of course if they buy pvp coins and pay the server they are gonna be rewarded.
I never said they shouldn't be rewarded. I'm just saying, it's not even hard to get 3000 or 2000 coins even if you're not donating to get them. Since it's not hard to get them without purchasing coins, it's even easier to just buy the coins at the store. Making it a p2w, really. Now, if the prices were higher on the kits, making it harder to collect enough coins since they are very OP, I would get why people would buy coins. But right now there's players buying coins because they have 0 skill to actually work for their kits. Hence the fact I never even pvp on the account Anchezz, because I have infinite coins and I didn't even pvp for them lol.

ImTea

Retired Staff
1st off, Black Mamba costs 3000, 3000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS NOT 300 KIDS, THATS 3000!

2nd, Mario is 2000 coins and it's potions run out really fast. With enough soups, when they run out, bam, attack them and with enough skill and enough hits, they are dead. (if you are good enough)

3rd, You're complaining about SLAPPER? If a hacker gets a hold of ANYTHING its bad, you should say "oh if a hacker gets a hold of bowser it's bad so lets make it less op cuz it has thorns" No, you ban the hacker, and keep the kit. Just cause slapper is ANNOYING doesn't mean it should be less OP. Annoying is part of kit pvp.

"Fix the maps. Make the maps so that people actually have a chance against kits like Black Mamba and Mario that can jump very high, instead of the current ways of:Black Mamba- "I'm taking damage, oh no!" *Jumps on top of tree/roof* "Oh thank goodness, BOYS, GET 'EM!"*Re-soups* *Jumps down and kills steals for their 50 killstreak*." So you're saying "oh lets take out trees so Black Mamba's can't get out." No, the maps will stay as the maps are. Get used to your surroundings. They aren't being changed just because an OP kit uses his surroundings to his advantage.

You say Kids. Implying that we are children. Anyways, annoying is not, or at least should not be an aspect of PvP. PvP should be about skill, not who can be more annoying. And I never said remove all trees, I said get rid of some of the surroundings aka some trees so that Mambas actually have to fight, not just sit there. You say you aren't stooping to whatever level, and that you don't say this or that, but half the time you either do, or simply imply it. Also, I'm saying you're single minded mainly because I'm just upset right now, but mainly because of the fact that I've been on the server for a long time, and I'm ready for a change, yet you guys see nothing wrong in a system that I'd obviously flawed. Thesr maps literally weren't made for people to jump 5-6 blocks high. Going back to pvp aspects, hiding in the treetops after someone hit you once, and filling your whole hotbar in peace is not a pvp aspect, that is just dumb. You should have to time when you refill, not just do it whenever you feel like it. Believe it or not, I've actually played on multiple kit pvp servers, and most don't make a kit that you are forced to 2v1, or a kit that gets their own special spot that no one else can get to. Because guess what... THATS UNFAIR

Edit: And yeah, I did talk about the slapper kit. BECAUSR I CAN RIGHT? I guess if this is a suggestions thread, we can put whatever we want huh?

Majorconnor10

Chystyy never meant to remove all trees. But if you think about it, all 3 maps have trees where no one without jump boost can get to. Giving black mamba and mario an advantage on ALL maps. Now if you look at the kit slapper, the only annoying thing about this kit is really that it pushes you down in the jungle arena. But that is just ONE out of tree maps, making it less op. Black Mamba and mario has an advantage in all of the maps and it's just as annoying as it is OP

But whats the point of removing a few here and there if there still are other trees for the kits to go on.