• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP About Kits... In General.

ParadoxTaco

Hey, just lettin you know, this is forums, not minecraft. What happens on minecraft stays on minecraft. Unless Trenly was (Hacking or Swearing) there is no need to bring what happens on minecraft into forums. Overall Trenly might seem very negative about most post, but it you really look in depth with the posts, you mostly find that he is right. I've posted about 30+ suggestion threads, and about 2/30 actually got good feedback, but aye, that is the point of the community, there giving there opinion on a server that both they and you like to play. your idea might sound good but to others who player pvp 24/7 and dont even use BM or Mario might not agree. I myself find it a challenge trying to take down a mario or BM. If i succeed then i consider it a coin well earned. You have gotten mostly equal feedback on this post so unless you can increase the positive side, your idea will mostly likely be turned down. If you could improve your idea and post it in another thread, feel free. I dont feel i need to give my opinion as i feel i would just get your anger directed at me. Even if your not angry.

ImTea

Retired Staff
Hey, just lettin you know, this is forums, not minecraft. What happens on minecraft stays on minecraft. Unless Trenly was (Hacking or Swearing) there is no need to bring what happens on minecraft into forums. Overall Trenly might seem very negative about most post, but it you really look in depth with the posts, you mostly find that he is right. I've posted about 30+ suggestion threads, and about 2/30 actually got good feedback, but aye, that is the point of the community, there giving there opinion on a server that both they and you like to play. your idea might sound good but to others who player pvp 24/7 and dont even use BM or Mario might not agree. I myself find it a challenge trying to take down a mario or BM. If i succeed then i consider it a coin well earned. You have gotten mostly equal feedback on this post so unless you can increase the positive side, your idea will mostly likely be turned down. If you could improve your idea and post it in another thread, feel free. I dont feel i need to give my opinion as i feel i would just get your anger directed at me. Even if your not angry.

True. Yeah, I was mad. Still am upset, but at this point it doesn't really matter. Thanks for that :)