• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varatox

In this thread I will be going over a few ideas I have about YouTubers and some new ranks on HHG.

I think that there should be a YT rank and a YouTube/YouTuber rank.

The YT rank can be for smaller YouTubers who put good quality, hopefully commentary content out. This YT rank can mainly help someone's channel get more exposed, which will give the server a little advertising. I suggest the requirements for the YT rank can be:

● 250 legitimate subscribers
● Average 100 views per video
● At least 13 years of age (Recommended before applying)
● Need to post at least 2 videos relating to the Happy HG server every month
● Have a good history on the Happy HG server. (Not many bans, warnings, etc.)
● Viewbotting/subboting would result in an immediate rank demotion

The YouTuber or YouTube rank could be for larger YouTubers who have more experience with the YouTube community and working with servers to allow advertising for both the channel and server. I suggest the requirements for the YouTube/YouTuber rank can be:

● 2,000 legitimate subscribers
● 500 views per video
●At least 13 years of age (Recommended before applying)
● Need to post at least 2 videos relating to the Happy HG server every month
● Good history on the Happy HG server. (Not many bans, warnings, etc.)
● Viewbotting/subbotting would result in an immediate rank demotion

These are my suggested ranks for YouTubers looking for a bit of exposure and who want to help HHG out.

Thanks for reading!
Varatox/Travis

Xist_

There already is a Youtuber rank which is 10,000 But i do think there should be one for smaller youtubers. Also you need a video of the server to get it.

MineJam

Retired Staff
I would like one for smaller youtubers. It would get people to watch them on the server and they would like sub and friends would see and sub as well. It would grow youtube channels a lot.

Varatox

I would like one for smaller youtubers. It would get people to watch them on the server and they would like sub and friends would see and sub as well. It would grow youtube channels a lot.

This is my thinking as well glad you agree :)

Trenly

Admin
Admin
There already is a Youtuber rank which is 10,000 But i do think there should be one for smaller youtubers. Also you need a video of the server to get it.
5,000 with video on the server, including the IP in the description
----------------

I disagree with this idea. Having another rank would just be confusing. Also, having only one rank gives the smaller YouTubers something to work for.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Sorry but gifting $400 worth of perks that the YouTuber rank has (MOCKINGJAY + All gadgets, Pets and mounts) to someone who has that little subs which can be acquired really easy, is kinda stupid. And having two types of YouTuber ranks isn't a good idea either as it would be really confusing and wouldn't benefit the server at all since a video only helps the server a little when the YouTuber who recorded it has AT LEAST 100K subs (10-20k views per vid on the first day approx), which is A LOT comparated to our actual minimum subs requirement in order to become a YouTuber in our server, 5000 subs, which is only that low in order to help small YouTubers to grow and be recognized...

Varatox

Sorry but gifting $400 worth of perks that the YouTuber rank has (MOCKINGJAY + All gadgets, Pets and mounts) to someone who has that little subs which can be acquired really easy, is kinda stupid. And having two types of YouTuber ranks isn't a good idea either as it would be really confusing and wouldn't benefit the server at all since a video only helps the server a little when the YouTuber who recorded it has AT LEAST 100K subs (10-20k views per vid on the first day approx), which is A LOT comparated to our actual minimum subs requirement in order to become a YouTuber in our server, 5000 subs, which is only that low in order to help small YouTubers to grow and be recognized...

Just a suggestion :)

cStella

Retired Staff
Sorry but gifting $400 worth of perks that the YouTuber rank has (MOCKINGJAY + All gadgets, Pets and mounts) to someone who has that little subs which can be acquired really easy, is kinda stupid.

Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think he was suggesting that the smaller YouTuber rank would have the same $400 perks as the current YouTuber rank on your server.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I think what he meant was another YT rank that's for smaller YouTubers, and of course they have lower perks.

I personally think that the YT rank shouldn't have that much perks, maybe even just Capitol perks. Just an idea~

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
1. 250 subscribers. how about 10k? if it was 250, DO U KNO HOW MANY PPL WOULD GET YT?? YouTuber should be like 1m if anything!
2. this maybe seems a little similar to another server maybe?
3. arent these the exact same requirements as on another server?

I completely agree with zainos tho, for he stated pretty much everything

Varatox

Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think he was suggesting that the smaller YouTuber rank would have the same $400 perks as the current YouTuber rank on your server.

Yes I was saying the YT rank would mainly be for exposure and they don't need any perks or anything except the rank and the ability to advertise freely.

Majorconnor10

I thought this was the community that storms suggestions with small similarities to some gamemodes on other servers saying "WE DON'T COPY." Hmm, maybe not. I also thought plex had a YT rank and Youtube rank for different importance youtubers. Hmm, maybe not. And I thought people would have stormed this idea when I first saw it. Hmm, maybe not.

Hypocrite much HHG community? (To people saying this should be added if they also said )
http://www.happy-hg.com/forum/threads/new-gamemode-idea.14330/

(Not saying that I don't want to copy. Idc if a server copies another...)

Status
Not open for further replies.