• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

MrGoldenFTW_YT

So I was in the middle of building in creative then suddenly got kicked! Tried to rejoin I saw this... My friend went on for me and tried to get a staff member to kick me and they said the kick worked. Then you do /find MrGoldenFTW_YT and it says I'm online in creative. So is there any other way I can join this server? Because it's my favorite server. Possibly banning me then unbanning me? I tried changing my user name and it did not work! So please help! I LOVE THIS SERVER! FAV EVER!
Screen Shot 2017-04-09 at 1.30.23 PM.png

MrGoldenFTW_YT

Please u don't understand. i've been gone from this server for 4 hours and I'm dieing! Slowly! please help
Sincerely,
MrGoldenFTW

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
Try clicking the play button on the server picture with both the right mouse button and left one at the same time. Ik it sounds ridiculous but it's actually worked for me in the past. Good luck tho, it sucks when that happens. Btw why the voting thing...

MrGoldenFTW_YT

Try clicking the play button on the server picture with both the right mouse button and left one at the same time. Ik it sounds ridiculous but it's actually worked for me in the past. Good luck tho, it sucks when that happens. Btw why the voting thing...
I did it. It did not work. But I should mention I'm on a mac. And thanks for trying. any other methods u might have please send them to me

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I'm pretty sure this is a Mojang glitch. I would think it would fix itself automatically after the server restart, but I'm not sure. All I know is that there is not actually anybody online using your account

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Small issue happened, fixed now. It shouldn't happen anymore and let u to reconnect ~1 min after u got kicked from now on. Tell me if still happening

MrGoldenFTW_YT

Small issue happened, fixed now. It shouldn't happen anymore and let u to reconnect ~1 min after u got kicked from now on. Tell me if still happening
OMG THANKS SO MUCH! ily! YOUR THE BEST EVER! Want a cookie? I got chips of hoy cookies. I REWARD U WITH A COOKIE! THANKS!