• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Well boys ban for "hacks" Again

godsangels14

I was ban for hacking again. which means ill probably be quitting the server if I cant get unban or I cant buy it soon. its been fun. I learned how to pvp on this server. Y'all are great man wish you guys the best of luck if im not back on the server. See you guys around for those of you with my Skype ill probably be playing some different server (Factions) if u wanna join me msg me and ill be happy to give you the info you need. Anyway its been fun hopefully ill get back into the server one day.

ImTea

Retired Staff
I was ban for hacking again. which means ill probably be quitting the server if I cant get unban or I cant buy it soon. its been fun. I learned how to pvp on this server. Y'all are great man wish you guys the best of luck if im not back on the server. See you guys around for those of you with my Skype ill probably be playing some different server (Factions) if u wanna join me msg me and ill be happy to give you the info you need. Anyway its been fun hopefully ill get back into the server one day.
That sucks. DM me your skype? I know we talked a little in PvP and you are legit. I'd be glad to play factions with you :p

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
Wow didn't think that it would happen but ya you are amazing to PvP ... Well hope to see you again best of luck in the future bye :)

Kuiah

Well, Gods, this is probably because you do indeed have Metro and toggle it on and off :)
As well as you, Anch, but you're not as noticable fam. I'll be more than happy to get a screen share from both of you proving me wrong.

iiMatt52

Well, Gods, this is probably because you do indeed have Metro and toggle it on and off :)
As well as you, Anch, but you're not as noticable fam. I'll be more than happy to get a screen share from both of you proving me wrong.
screen sharing proves nothing m88

Kuiah

It actually does if you're knowledgeable.
Download the "Tenebrous Ghost Client Detector", it opens class files which tell us the exact version someone is using and the exact "hacks" are on.

Zeronite

Omg how.....that's very idiotic to say...How does screensharing not mean anything? You can see everything they can be hiding(If you're smart). And what WR3KED said is true about Gods and about the detector. Tbh matt, in my opinion you're not the pvp type.

iiMatt52

It actually does if you're knowledgeable.
Download the "Tenebrous Ghost Client Detector", it opens class files which tell us the exact version someone is using and the exact "hacks" are on.
Omg how.....that's very idiotic to say...How does screensharing not mean anything? You can see everything they can be hiding(If you're smart). And what WR3KED said is true about Gods and about the detector. Tbh matt, in my opinion you're not the pvp type.
I sowwie for questioning your greatness, Link told me about the client detector a few days ago n i forgot already, what i meant was screen sharing alone if your not well informed as yourself and Zero are virtually pointless as most players do not know what they should be looking for. I'm not sure what you mean by "the pvp type" all I do is play sg pretty much ;-;

Kuiah

I'm not sure what he means by that either, but if you'd like to help your PvP experience, check my latest post.

godsangels14

And you act like you've never used a client before in your life. Sure half the server has a client I bet zainos has a client. Me having or not having a client doesn't mean anything and it for sure doesn't affect my pvp lol plus what do I supposedly "toggle"

Anchezz

Trusted Member
i will screenshare any day