• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Waiting for the Nites to give me a, good fight...

lllllllllll

It's funny when you go on PvP and people just won't back down from a (relatively) OP kit. I get it if you're one of those who have saved up your money well enough for that kit, but when you just run around killing people (and having to soup with a worse kit fighting you, oh, and having to 2v1 worse kits), it shows no skill. If anything it just shows that you like picking on people lower than you, which is kind of messed up.
CIbf01h.jpg

Kuiah

I honestly don't care. All I have to say is learn 2 pvp, and I don't see what the "Nites' have to do with that anyway LOL. Even though I left, I was still a "Nite" (Cough the best paper eva in hug, cough) but that's besides the point lmao.
And I know I know "Don't bring back dead topics" "Topic Locked"
~ Mr PvP

lllllllllll

I honestly don't care. All I have to say is learn 2 pvp, and I don't see what the "Nites' have to do with that anyway LOL. Even though I left, I was still a "Nite" (Cough the best paper eva in hug, cough) but that's besides the point lmao.
And I know I know "Don't bring back dead topics" "Topic Locked"
~ Mr PvP
I wasn't meaning to call the entire clan (sorry for the misconception), just a few of them, and they did have something to do with it (they should know who they are). I just didn't want to directly title it towards them, as I'm not that mean of a person. I don't know why you commented anyways, I've heard you "quit" the server and you're not even in the clan when I said this, so overall, this had nothing to do with you. Aside from that, you're quite arrogant about titling yourself "the best paper in hug eva", and not in the best way. I mean, you can be the best paper eva in hug, by all means, but if you meant The Best PvP'er Ever in HHG, then in a few months or even days I might beg to differ, people are becoming better.

Last edited:

Kuiah

I wasn't meaning to call the entire clan (sorry for the misconception), just a few of them, and they did have something to do with it (they should know who they are). I just didn't want to directly title it towards them, as I'm not that mean of a person. I don't know why you commented anyways, I've heard you "quit" the server and you're not even in the clan when I said this, so overall, this had nothing to do with you. Aside from that, you're quite arrogant about titling yourself "the best paper in hug eva", and not in the best way. I mean, you can be the best paper eva in hug, by all means, but if you meant The Best PvP'er Ever in HHG, then in a few months or even days I might beg to differ, people are becoming better.
I have quit, but the thing is, I can still be active in the Forums (community). And the "hug" is something called auto correct if you've ever heard of it. And if people think they're getting good.. Come on... It's 1.8 PvP, try competing against "StimpyPvP", "ComboDombo", "LPwStone", "KyleSmiles", etc.... The people that think they're decent at pep have probable never constantly played 1.7 PvP on relatively good KitPvP servers.. (Not naming due to advertising rules). Anyway, my point is that I highly doubt anyone in HHG besides me, Quasisollen, _Link, Unitus, TNTcinder, Zeronite, and iTzSprinklez (People I know for a fact have played 1.7 PvP so much to where 1.8 PvP is basically garbage). Anyway, now for my "Peace" thread. The MAIN reason I've quit the Network is because I no longer find the game mode(s) in 1.8 fun anymore. To sum this all up I've moved on to 1.7 PvP (again) and am willing to stay there as long as it bring joy to my playing the game. It's time to end this petty argument with a bye
~ WR3KED

Kuiah

Again, if you think I've misspelled anything, It's auto correct, get over it please. Just try and read through without making any smart remakes like a mature person.

Unitus

Retired Staff
I have quit, but the thing is, I can still be active in the Forums (community). And the "hug" is something called auto correct if you've ever heard of it. And if people think they're getting good.. Come on... It's 1.8 PvP, try competing against "StimpyPvP", "ComboDombo", "LPwStone", "KyleSmiles", etc.... The people that think they're decent at pep have probable never constantly played 1.7 PvP on relatively good KitPvP servers.. (Not naming due to advertising rules). Anyway, my point is that I highly doubt anyone in HHG besides me, Quasisollen, _Link, Unitus, TNTcinder, Zeronite, and iTzSprinklez (People I know for a fact have played 1.7 PvP so much to where 1.8 PvP is basically garbage). Anyway, now for my "Peace" thread. The MAIN reason I've quit the Network is because I no longer find the game mode(s) in 1.8 fun anymore. To sum this all up I've moved on to 1.7 PvP (again) and am willing to stay there as long as it bring joy to my playing the game. It's time to end this petty argument with a bye
~ WR3KED
I understand you, 1.8 pvp is so bad, I constantly go back to 1.7 because 1.8 is just aids

Ayeeeo

True, as a constant pvper myself I recommend 1.7 for some good pvp, the 1.8 and above are the worst for pvp. If you've played the 1.9 snapshot the pvp is even worse.

Omnisent

Trusted Member
HHG screwed up PvP in my opinion
I kinda missed when you had to save up kills to get a kit once.
Now it's to the point where people are like "Oh look I got Corporal!" and they get a Kit Unlocker and get kit God for FREE. No points whatsoever.
I do know that it does require a TON of skill to get that high, but can't they just buy Assassin or some stupid kit and kill all the Archers and Warriors to grind?
It's really stupid imo.
It won't change though because staff says that we asked for it,
yet I haven't seen even a SUGGESTION of this before.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I agree the kit unlocker is pretty op. The reason I bought a rank was to access those kits, and now a default can access them after enough time?

Unitus

Retired Staff
I agree the kit unlocker is pretty op. The reason I bought a rank was to access those kits, and now a default can access them after enough time?
It's all about not making kit pvp a pay to win server, by making the balance update, now anyone can have any kit (except the kits only available for ranks) to make it more fair for everyone, but at the same time if you payed 100 for a rank, it should have op perks in my opinion, and before Spy could take head on ANY op kit, and get a victory (with a good user) and Spy is only a tribute kit...

Trenly

Admin
Admin
It's all about not making kit pvp a pay to win server, by making the balance update, now anyone can have any kit (except the kits only available for ranks) to make it more fair for everyone, but at the same time if you payed 100 for a rank, it should have op perks in my opinion, and before Spy could take head on ANY op kit, and get a victory (with a good user) and Spy is only a tribute kit...
But can't the kit unlocker unlock a lot that requires a rank?