• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Skywars - W i n t e r h o l d 2 - Map by MeltWood

MeltWood

Hi again! This is the second and final draft of this map. I am very proud of this result and think it is indeed quite a step up from the previous edition.

NOTE: Again, please click on each picture to see the full 2560 x 1440 resolution beauty.

- W i n t e r h o l d -

Stone/Snow/Bunker Themed
8 Players - 2 Chests per Spawn Island
Center Island has no floor

Changelog:
- Replaced all glowstone with sea lanterns
- Raised the lantern level on spawn islands to decrease "box-ness"
- Replaced some sea lanterns with packed ice on spawn islands (for a nice frozen-over look)
- Changed the ice spike, added random icicles on intermediate islands
- Increased flat surface area on intermediate islands (radius of 2 instead of 1)
- Removed iron bars and sea lanterns on intermediate islands, placed some polished andesite
- Tree = Not palm anymore + Has snow on top
- Added vines and sea lanterns to the tree for a very cool visual effect

Updated Pictures:

7tnfuVV.png

BVDDm9O.png

tl6YmeU.png

u36w9Mh.png

Vy6BuSE.png

jTvCbHt.png

xKX8Ro5.png

Hope everyone likes the final draft! Now, on to new projects! :D

-MeltWood

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Could you please pm me a download link?

And I am having computer troubles right now, so I won't be able to review the map until Wednesday, (Australian time) maybe later.
Sorry for the inconvenience

MeltWood

Could you please pm me a download link?

And I am having computer troubles right now, so I won't be able to review the map until Wednesday, (Australian time) maybe later.
Sorry for the inconvenience
Sure! No problem at all.

javathor

Hi again! This is the second and final draft of this map. I am very proud of this result and think it is indeed quite a step up from the previous edition.

NOTE: Again, please click on each picture to see the full 2560 x 1440 resolution beauty.

- W i n t e r h o l d -

Stone/Snow/Bunker Themed
8 Players - 2 Chests per Spawn Island
Center Island has no floor

Changelog:
- Replaced all glowstone with sea lanterns
- Raised the lantern level on spawn islands to decrease "box-ness"
- Replaced some sea lanterns with packed ice on spawn islands (for a nice frozen-over look)
- Changed the ice spike, added random icicles on intermediate islands
- Increased flat surface area on intermediate islands (radius of 2 instead of 1)
- Removed iron bars and sea lanterns on intermediate islands, placed some polished andesite
- Tree = Not palm anymore + Has snow on top
- Added vines and sea lanterns to the tree for a very cool visual effect

Updated Pictures:

7tnfuVV.png

BVDDm9O.png

tl6YmeU.png

u36w9Mh.png

Vy6BuSE.png

jTvCbHt.png

xKX8Ro5.png

It looks awesome!
Hope everyone likes the final draft! Now, on to new projects! :D

-MeltWood
It looks awesome i would love if this would be added

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Nice! I like the additions :)
There was allot I couldn't see only from the screenshots, which was why I waited until my computer was fixed in order to have a look at it in game.
There's not too much ekse that I need to say.
Congratulations!
Your map has been accepted!

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
There was allot I couldn't see only from the screenshots, which was why I waited until my computer was fixed in order to have a look at it in game.
Congratulations!
Yes, congratulations on this map being accepted dude I love it can't wait to play on it.

MeltWood

Congratulations!

Thanks iiJam! :)