• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Voting

ZykyGaming

I have voted for 3 weeks straight, but my voting streak is only on 4. It has been on four like over 2 weeks now!!
I want my tokens that i missed and my voting streak on 3 weeks!!

ParadoxTaco

Evidence perhaps? Making a thread without evidence does not make us any closer to helping you with your problem. Once you have evidence contact a staff about it

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
If there was a 24 hour time period between voting then it would have reset. Also, if there is no evidence then staff can't do anything.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I have voted for 3 weeks straight, but my voting streak is only on 4. It has been on four like over 2 weeks now!!
I want my tokens that i missed and my voting streak on 3 weeks!!
Back when I voted for a month straight my voting streak was still at 3, and it was always at 3, I asked some friends that voted a lot and theirs are at 3 too, maybe it's just how it is?

If there was a 24 hour time period between voting then it would have reset. Also, if there is no evidence then staff can't do anything.
And 12 hours on the 4th and 5th websites btw