• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

SCBB Volcano

Should this get added?

• I don't care.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ChildMusher69

Ihasbeanieboos and I made a map in creative, for SCBB. It's called Volcano. Type /p visit SunshineMeerkat 1.
I would really like it if this map was added, as I spent a lot of time on it.
Screen shot 2015-10-07 at 6.10.56 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2015-10-07 at 6.10.50 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2015-10-07 at 6.13.47 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2015-10-07 at 6.14.05 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2015-10-07 at 6.14.27 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2015-10-07 at 6.14.55 PM.jpg

Tuut

Trusted Member
Imo, the outer island things should be a bit bigger but i like the use of cobblestone. Good job.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I think the mountain could be a bit bigger and more detailed, the islands could be bigger and much more detailed... With a smaller map, good attention to detail is essential

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Interesting map idea. But as others have said, please expand the smaller islands, and add more detail to the volcano itself, maybe use cobblestone slabs to make the transition up the mountain a bit smoother.
Good luck.