• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Unofficial HHGN Build Battle!!

Would you like to see future competitions similar to this on HHG?

• Yes!

Votes: 20 87.0%
  • No!

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I will be hosting an Unofficial HHGN Build Battle on Saturday, April 8th, 2017 at 12 Noon (EST).

If you are interested, please check out the registration and rules on Battlefy. Please Register ASAP as spots are limited.
Click this link: Register Here!!
Please note that this will not be the only tournament I will host. I hope to have an SG Tournament, Parkour Runs, and even PVP 1 v 1 Tournaments in the future!

Winners will receive the following:
1st Place- Legendary Treasure!
2nd Place- Rare Treasure!
3rd Place- Common Treasure
4th Place- Common Treasure

There will be 32 slots available, and you will be responsible for being present at the appropriate time. If you would like to be a Build Battle Judge, please pm me with a list of your general building qualifications. Any HHGN Builder can become a judge, just pm me as well :)

Once registered on the site, I will establish the brackets, and will choose a time for the battle to start.

All battles will be 1 v 1, winner advances, single elimination.

If you have any questions, please comment down below. Feel free to share with your friends! Anyone is welcome to join!

_Bach_

Retired Staff
In the future, I would like to do PVP, SG, or even Skywars and Draw It tournaments with prizes! It would be good to do less played gamemodes and have players compete and increase traffic there :)

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Its not long until this will be happening!! Less than 2 weeks! Make sure to invite your friends to join in

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Then there's me who just like "I don't give a damn bout no build battles mayn where's the pvp tournament at"

No but for real don't listen to me I'm just a dude that can't play mc very well anymore, building probably being my worst thing (Well it always was to be fair, and honestly I probably wouldn't even do that well in a pvp tourney) but anyway gl to everyone who enters.

OH YEAH and that gives me an idea, we should do a hhg rapping contest! That there would something I'd be interested in lmao.

(Also pls don't hate me for putting no for more build battles in hhg, it's just cause I hate building or making anything, and hate everything that I have built or made, and that's not just in mc, I don't even like a sandwich I made because it always contains blood and bits of my own fingers in it)

Last edited:

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I was woken up early this morning getting rushed out of my dorm due to flooding. I woke up with a fever, and so this morning was pretty rough, and I totally forgot about the build battle. It wasnt until like 2 pm that we got the all clear and the broken valves were fixed underground.

That said, the Build Battle will be on April 22nd (assuming the campus doesnt flood again xD). I apologize for the confusion, and hope you all can still make it! Same time, same place, different day ;)

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
I was woken up early this morning getting rushed out of my dorm due to flooding. I woke up with a fever, and so this morning was pretty rough, and I totally forgot about the build battle. It wasnt until like 2 pm that we got the all clear and the broken valves were fixed underground.

That said, the Build Battle will be on April 22nd (assuming the campus doesnt flood again xD). I apologize for the confusion, and hope you all can still make it! Same time, same place, different day ;)
at first i thought i was going to new york on that date
so i wasnt comforable with it
then i found out im not going to ny until like summer :D